So did Boadicea do anything significant or is she only famous because "dude female power lmao"?

so did Boadicea do anything significant or is she only famous because "dude female power lmao"?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Boudicca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmgtfy.com/?q=Boudicca

>"dude female power lmao"?
Pretty sure her fandom predates such politics and any butthurt you might have in backlash of it.

im not butthurt about her tought.
Im genuinely curious

A treacherous lioness butchered the governors who had been left to give fuller voice and strength to the endeavours of Roman rule

She was actual factual shit though

Nothing in pre-Cromwell England was significant

>mfw

Sure showed him. Top quality bants bro.

You know, people did go "dude female power lmao" before it become a political thing with SJWs.

Sure showed him. Top quality bants bro.

She got curbstomped verily.

The government did it during the Victorian era?

Sure showed me. Top quality bants bro.

Sure showed me. Top quality.

Bants bro.

Step aside. Five star bants master coming through.

Top quality bants, bro.

Sure showed me.

Yes, she destroyed three Roman cities and killed up to possibly 100,000 Romans before she was defeated

Read The Rebellion of Boudicca by Webster and Dudley. It's very heavy academic literature but Boudicca as a historical figure is very susceptible to pop-biographies written by amateurs and feminists and such, so steer clear of those and focus on the scholar.

That is if you actually want to learn about history and aren't just shitposting

She massacred tens of thousands of civilians before being defeated in a pitched battle that resulted in the deaths of her entire 'army' and all of their families

We truly are impressed that she killed 100 000 civilians.

>I'm not butthurt

You come on Veeky Forums to whine about historical women getting attention when you don't believe they have merit. You're butthurt.

>genuinely curious

Just like every other faggot from /r9k/ and /pol/. Read a book nigger. Asking random unqualified people on the internet to educate you is a mistake you clearly haven't learned from yet. Asking if something is significant is always subjective, you can only read and form your own opinions on that shit.

>who is Elizabeth

It's not a matter of being impressed, that isn't what history is about. OP asked if she did anything significant, and she did.

Wow so who's butthurt again? Go take some fresh air.

Is this not the worst board on 4chin

it is the best of boards

it is the worst of boards

The story of Boudicca was championed by the British as a symbol of nationalism and rejection of foreign powers during the late 19th century.

Germany, France, and Belgium were also championing barbarian leaders at this time as well.

Boudicca gets bonus points since she one of the few prominent female leaders from ancient European history. Especially since she was beaten and her daughters were raped.