>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLFFFWkQDXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for moving out of my parents' house

aprilia woo

>75000rpm

first for gpz

6th for where is holy list user?

Thats nice.
How is the manteinance on that?

>30 hp @ 75000 rpm
i wonder what a 2 stroke revving at 75k rpm would sound like.

it would cause everyones ear drums to explode but you wouldnt hear it

why are you posting pushbikes?

lol I also just noticed it has a motard wheel with street tire on the rear, and a 21" dirt wheel with knobby tire on the front.

at that point it would just sound like a sustained note from an instrument

bike thread

looks like fun desu

wonder how it handles

is a 2 stroke revving at 7000 rpm equal to a 4 stroke of the same size revving at 14,000rpm?

probably about like a nitro RC engine.

mfw will never make the holy list.

as far as number of power strokes, and probably pretty close in amount of fuel burnt, but other than that no

no. 1rpm=1rpm. A 2 stroke just has a power stroke for every revolution instead of every 2 revolutions

youtube.com/watch?v=LLFFFWkQDXI
Looks slow and stupid.

Replied 2 late
>Thinking there's anything to be jealous of in someone hemorrhaging money because they moved to one of the most expensive states in the US without any job prospects

is a dr650 the most alpha bike?

So
500cc engine

2t
- X - X - X - X @ 1k rpm
4t
- - - X - - - X @ 1k rpm
4t
- - - X - - - X - - - X - - - X @ 2krpm

wouldnt 2k @ 1k rpm = 4t @ 2k rpm -> same power output if given the same engine specs and everything?

Nah

>owns a Tiger XCX but still doesn't understand adventure

Theoretically it's the same amount of fuel burn in the same amount of time, but that's not how it would work because the 4t is rotating twice as fast

nah

trips of truth

It's a little different for you being single and whatnot, I have a wife and dogs to take care of so I can't really make decisions like that without planning things out.

Otherwise I'd be in school on my GI bill right now instead of working.

Evens go for a ride odds find something else to do

>I have a wife a

I know, that's why I did this. Worst case scenario I run out of money and fly back to mom's house.

Must be nice to have a cushion kek. I would never hear the end of it if I had to move back in with my parents.

any of you riding on Dunlop Sportmax Qualifiers?
They came standard on my new SV650 and they seem kinda shitty, especially when it becomes just a little bit damp it feels like I'm riding on ice.

This was never a problem on my learner bike, so I think it has to do with the tires?

How is your day /dbt/

shit what do I do now?

im gonna go to an open interview at a fast food place so that i can start making money and achieve my goal of getting a motorcycle

OK

could b better

I'd say it's the 500cc 2 stroke dirtbikes

Dont forget that ninja 500 is the best starter bike :^)

>woke up
>wrote some code
>made PB&J for breakfast
>did laundry
>gunna go ride twisties for an hour
>gunna end up at Alice's Restaurant and apply for yob
>gunna ride twisties for an hour home
Life is bliss.

Dad opened up shop today. We've had a single sale so far. It hasn't been a total waste, he managed to do some work on a Tacoma pickup he's been working on.

i thought about it but as much as i like 90s bikes i really don't dig the shape of it. most of the ninja 500's in my area all have flames on them for some reason, and flames arent cool.

The 500 is one of the ugliest bikes ever.

Have you tried shilling your shop more?

>moving at incredible hihg speed around corner
>bike is wobbling the whole time on a relatively good surface corner
>feels scary but oscillations don't get worse
>they stop after exiting the corner

It's my first bike, and it's used. It's done this since I've first been confident enough to corner fast. Is this just a thing that bikes do sometimes, maybe I got unsettled a bit at the start of the corner? Was I unconsciously over compensating the wobble? Is something loose mechanically? Is there a way to stop it when it happens?

We advertise on Craigslist all the time. Issue is that it's a holiday and business is always slow on holidays. We would have closed but dad says being home is boring.

Sounds like your front is not on point
Check tyre pressure, wear and set suspension appropriately to your weight

You're lucky you still have business
We're probably going to have to close down the family's tailor shop

Adventure bikes are a meme these days anyway. Pretty sure most of them are used for commuting and some for touring. Very few for actual adventure.

What a shame

got them on my gixxer. they are completely fine, at least for the type of riding I do.

adventure bikes sound pretty great for commuting tho

Get dual sport
90's dual sports have the best styling
And they're fun

Adventure bikes have always been memes. No one is going to take their new $20,000 KTM/BMW in any kind of actually adventure where the first decent sized rock will bottom out the suspension and send you flying. They are complete memes from top to bottom. The only place you actually see people riding them in that format is in bullshit motorcycle review magazines/youtube videos.

If you actually want an adventure bike, just mod a KLR or something similar

They're pretty decent. On this picture I was running Qualifiers.

Compared to softer tires they feel like rubber hoses filled with concrete (hard and no road feel) but for usual riding they're more than okay.

I haven't had a chance to ride them in the wet though.

Pretty alrite except it's 21:13 and I did nothing useful since I got home.

Tire pressure was within 2psi, I'm not certain I know how to properly check for wear on a bike tire but they appear fine, evenly worn but not that worn. I'll look into setting the suspension, though I'll have to Google exactly what that means first.

So, I'm the retard from the last thread who bought the helmet without trying other models on, I was thinking, couldn't I wear another average pads and liner to correct the fit a bit?

I don't understand how it works, though, why the fuck doesn't seem a bigger size automatically correspond to bigger pads?

yeah they're allright when dry, they take a while to warm up but thats no biggie.

I often ride in the rain, because my bike is my only vehicle ever since I moved into the city.

Do you reckon this beauty can topple the GS's throne?

>see tidy GN125 on classifieds
>want to buy it and bosozoku it
>not sure if I should be wasting money like that

Quoting a guy that I know "it just feels like a supersport with raised bars."

Don't worry you don't need a helmet when you have nothing to protect.

>average
I wanted to say size.

are you that italian guy from a few days back?

if you want to waste money, send me some.

I was going to waste money on you at SEM but you didn't come, so you can pay for your own prostitutes.

Yes.
I wasn't in the perfect state to make choices, in my excuse.

Same here desu

Modding sounds like a huge pain though. Never mind the time that the bike will be out of commission, what kind of parts are there that would let you mod one in the first place?

I never wanted them anyways
I want money
not hookers

thanks for the offer though, I appreciate it.

thanks guys you're the best
the best fahm

No, I rode it and it's pretty mediocre. It's just a GS dressed up as a sport bike minus everything that makes the GS good or comfortable for touring. I don't really see why you'd buy one other than it being cheaper than a s1000rr or having a massive boner for a boxer sport bike.

I wanna go on a /dbt/ camping trip but no one lives in florida but me

You don't even know what you want, m8.

>mfw rode all the way across Germany
>didn't see any street hookers
I was going to pay one or two to pose topless with/on my bike.

well at least you believe us now lol.

is it too late to return your helmet and get a proper fitting?
Or do you insist on trial and error?

>first time I've been offered role of supervisor in work
>sleep in and arrive late

>saw these two guys riding around twon last night
just too cool

No bully

I know exactly what I want
WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME
NIGGA I KNOW THE PLACES TO BE FOR THAT

FUCK YOU user

Come to Berlin I know where all the hookers are at.

You were too far North, I couldn't use your information. Maybe next year.

I have hooker maps installed bru
I don't need no people to tell me where to find hoes

ayy

Come to Berlin anyway, we'll ride go karts.

I ordered it, in a color they didn't have, and paid a small deposit.

It's not that I don't believe you, I looked at the FG17 because you guys said so, it's just that I completely forgot/didn't think I could try other models or brands (they only had another brand, though) and was completely focused on trying to understand if the S size was fitting or not.
It felt tight but somewhat right, maybe a bit too much tight on the forehead but I'm not sure, I have no experience, it could be supposed to be like that for what I know.

I never noticed this until I started looking at the bike vloggers on youtube, but do most people keep their hand on the throttle during shifts but just move it back?

I just let go for a split second and grab it again while in the friction zone. Should I be doing it the 'proper' way?

My helmet was tight on the forehead until the liner broke in. You'll know after wearing it for a few rides.

Thing is, we can't recommend you anything because your headshape is an important factor.

I was the one who wrote about my father, how we both have helmets from the same manufacturer in the same size but they didn't fit both of us because my dad has a different headshape.

The revzilla helmet reviews go over this at length, if you wanna pay their channel a visit.
They have reviewed pretty much every helmet in their inventory so far.

SEM2.0?

>I have hooker maps installed bru
>I don't need no people to tell me where to find hoes
Why? everybody knows you are gay

Soon.

whut
>calls others gay while posting a KTM
> a 390cc KTM
kek
drobe is dis u
we gon key bang the city or what

SEM 333 IN ANDORRA

Pilot streets are P gud for wet

Someone needs to make a pic for SEM333.png

>drobe is dis u
Yee
> key bang in the city
The only thing I'll be banging is ur sister.

>need to sign letter of engagement
>it's .pdf

What do?

well if we exchange sisters I may accept your offer
> inb4 you want to switch back to your own sis