The Corvette is faster than every single production car Japan has ever produced

the Corvette is faster than every single production car Japan has ever produced

why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3650835-c7-zo6-blown-motor-with-6-miles.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e2WljPbFZps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because regardless of memes, Americans know how to build nice cars and we know how to build fast cars.

Everyone on Veeky Forums thinks its some kind of pissing contest. Every country and every manufacturer has the ability to build nice cars.

Two entirely different car markets catering to different needs.

Japan could probably cobble together a fast land barge if they needed to, but they don't need to.

A vette is probably more reliable than anything you can get under $100k other than a GTR

The new Honda NSX was a bit of a let down. Journalists dubbed it the "slowest supercar in the world".
Perhaps Toyota will step it up with the supra, but I doubt it.

>GTR
>Hayabusa
>LFA
>NSX

try again m8

This is the objectively correct answer. Any company of any country can make something nice or something terrible. Blind fanboyism, especially when it comes to machines, is just plain stupid. If you ask me there isn't one brand that there isn't one car I like and dislike of. Sure there are some brands I like more than others but that doesn't mean its this retarded "banter" contest between laptime shitposts and crying about the actual shitposters like a faggot. Point is none of these long thought out posts matter because autists get their shits and giggles by benchracing here.

>inb4 nice blog faggot

I didn't read your post but should you be on r/cars where you can have a civilized discussion?

because you are a delusional cuck

Corvette was broken. Say what you will about GM quality, but that's why it lost.

Sidenote: why are tripfags on Veeky Forums so shitty? There isn't a single one who isn't an abject retard.

>Corvette was broken.
no, it comes with pushrods and leafspings from the factory

>why are tripfags on Veeky Forums so shitty? There isn't a single one who isn't an abject retard.
what if I told you I do it on purpose

>leafspings

Really?

Yep, that's why it can't compete

Lol, this is the dumbest shit I have ever read. Japanese cars are without a doubt the fastest, most reliable, and most affordable. It isn't even a debate. The only reason to buy any other brand is if you're bored with Japanese cars and want something unique or want to support another brand for some retarded reason only you can decide. The Japanese can do anything better than everyone and for cheaper and they always have. This is true in both cars and motorcycles. People just buy this other dog shit because of "brand image" like BMW and Benz. A lexus outperforms the latter brands or matches in every department and is cheaper. American dogshit isn't even worth mentioning. It's unique. That is the only reason to buy them

LFA and NSX arent under 100k.

>The Japanese can do anything better than everyone and for cheaper and they always have.

how about satisfy a woman?

No way, dude.
How the fuck does it have leaf springs?
Its 2016!

>Hayabusa
>car
this is just embarassing

all slower

try again m7

>GTR
>slower

>GTR top speed: 188mph
>Z06 top speed: 205mph

Significantly faster. Not necessarily quicker around every track.

You have no argument here.

lolcantturn

>superior
>slower than coilovers

kek

>LEAF SPRINGS

>less weight
>lower center of gravity
>lighter sway bars
>increased engine bay volume
>increased rear cargo volume

doesn't help that it looks like dogshit still.

you forgot
>can't adjust preload or ride height like in coils

>list of 5 actual measurable benefits
>hurr durr i don't like how it looks

saved

>saved
sadly the same thing can't be said about the corvette

>Japan's men are so unappealing that Japanese women would rather have sex with tables and they're literally desperately trying to figure out how to sustain their population without immigrants

GTR within the same price range as a Z06

Blows up after three minutes of hard driving And You THINK Its RELIABLE
Roflmao

>z06 top speed
Thats a fucking lie and the NISMO GTR is much faster than that

Not to mention by the time it reaches 160mph it's only making 150hp and can't go any further roflmao

>triggering the weeb scum this hard
roflmao

you best be trolling

>so btfo he projects
Roflmao, enjoy your 6 miles engine replacements and 100hp of limited power whenever it's not in the dealership for a recall

>not saved

Kek

If you laid off the video games and got a job you might be able to rent one and discover that's these memes aren't true.

>so fast it gets airborne
>meanwhile corvette can't run under its own power after the first three corners
Roflmao

>facts aren't facts
Okay then, triggered gmcuck

corvetteforum.com/forums/c7-z06-discussion/3650835-c7-zo6-blown-motor-with-6-miles.html

cuck

>this obsessed

>devil trips

kek

>muh obsession
I bet you use the same shit-tier reply when you are getting BTFO on /int/ sharter

>this btfo

trips of truth

> gm fangirls in that thread saying it's all lies then running away when proven it is true
SO BTFO

Are you British or something?

You guys are known for vehicles that die every time it rains kek

youtube.com/watch?v=e2WljPbFZps

European handling at its finest here folks.

>number of times brits have won f1
>Too many to count

>number of times Americans have entered f1
ROFLMAO

I'm neither a yurocuck or an Angl* subhuman

Sorry were too busy driving sports cars and not just watching them on TV.

got a problem with white people puto??

>Sorry I'm too busy driving my wife's son to basketball practice to partake in the global car enthusiasts ritual of watching world class motorsports
Okay den

>Angl*s
>white

Anglos are not white?

>car enthusiasts ritual of watching world class motorsports

I bet you watch soccer too faggot.

"car enthusiasts" don't do that shit here. They go out and enjoy their cars instead of being benchracey and autistic.

Do you really think GT-R and Corvette owners debate lap times on tracks they'll never go to at the country club?

yeah

So no one in America watches motorsports. I guess nascar, indy car, dirt track racing etc is all dead
Try hard faggot

All those are america vs america vs america, etc. Only you Euro faggots care about america outside of that shit for some reason.

Americans compete in motorsports on a global stage but I guess yoire too retarded to know anything about racing
Go back to your hot wheels kid

amricans make nice cars because they dont have to worry about
>mah mpg
>mah engine displacement
>mah tax

Try to sell like a truck in Europe and every average folk will run run away because they just can't afford running it.

they use Torsion bars tho

if it's so great, why do the pratt and miller cars run coilovers?

you have a valid point

>Road & Track
0 to 200mph in 26s

>GM
2008(I think) version was drag limited at 198mph

>Several autobahn videos
200+mph

The only places I see it less are pre-release estimates based on drag coefficients. Check yourself.

Whereas the Nismo, which costs near as makes no difference twice as much:

>Wikipedia
192 to 196mph, but the source for both numbers are not tested numbers

>FrogCars
196mph, estimated, no source

And nobody I've seen has gotten it above 300kph, except in Gran Tourismo.

Burden of proof is on you, japcuck.

bage 10 Lol

that almost looks like the same corner that took the GT's lunch money and fucked it's girlfriend

>gm can't compete with a broken down V6
All my keks!

Because when you recover a powerslide, you don't want the rear to pendulum uncontrollably back the other way, bringing you off of the road or crashing... And that's just what 'vettes and vipers do.

Why are you replying to a bait thread?
That is a bait poster, there used to be some decent trips but most have gone user except for mightybenz. Prez/King are the "OG" GTR vs Corvette shitposters before Alphonse. He/they have finally decided to be kind enough to let us filter them.

The z06 is faster. Deal with it.

>no clear winner in this comparison

congrats on cucking yourself, let me show you one with a clear winner tho

Is that why the Corvette can't finish a lap around the ring?

>another quality fastestlaps post

Who the fuck still posts in these threads
>hurr assmad gmcucks

Why are you replying to a shitpost thread?

Whoever said anything about price?

Bump

Cool, another post to report.

Bump

That's the top speed without the spoiler. And the spoiler is the only reason it sets fast lap times in the first place.

Cool, another post to report.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>slower than an autotragic Accord