What car does your grandparents drive? Assuming they aren't dead

What car does your grandparents drive? Assuming they aren't dead.

My gramps drives a Kia Cadenza, though he shouldn't be allowed to drive at all

Mercedes A190L and Mazda CX-3. Both autotragic and both actually shouldn't be driving either.

Grandma drives a Maxima, her husband (not related to me) drives a TRD tundra

Gramps drives an '04 Deville and my grandma drives an '08 CTS with the 3.6

all ded

All dead. Last car they had was JEEP Cherokee.

My grandparents never learned how to drive.

They both drive the same honda Minivan and my Gramps has a 199x Chevy pick up.

Forgot to mention. My grandfather also drives a regal turbo that my father lightly restored and tuned for him as a Father's Day gift/ as a thanks for raising him. It only makes like 300hp now but it's still really nice.

One of these filled with the pungent scent of cigarette smoke

2015 King Ranch F-150 and 2009 Toyota Camry XLE

Unfortunately he's passing away currently. I'll miss the old bastard.

Now's the time to bond with him so you can get a sweet King ranch. Those trucks are awesome m9

14' Ford Explorer. Even though times I think it's too big for them

Grandma and Grandpa both have CTSs.
Grandpa got the CTSV.

My grandma has never had a license in her life so my grandpa doesn't let her senile ass drive.

He has a 2013 S4 and a 2015 Yukon. Both cars have probably moved 5 times this entire year, including when he drove the Yukon home in July

My paternal grand parents drove a 80s ford bronco and a jeep grand wagoner

Early 2000's landcruiser. Northern queensland roads arent the smoothest.

Both grandfathers died before I was born (1990), one grandmother who died in '01 from Alzheimer's drove a roundish white car from the mid 90's. Other grandmother who died just last month drove an 89' camry until she had a stroke and her license was taken away in 2002. Oh boy getting old is gonna be fun for me. kill me now.

When grandma died she still had her 69 falcon 289 she purchased new. If you asked to drive it or look at it wrong she would whack you in the leg with her cane.

2000s Meriva

God that thing rattles around, you feel every little bump

His and hers CTS, his is a CTS-V

>oh, you should have told us you were looking for a new car, we'd have given you the Z4!
>mfw