I'm about to drive my dream car for the first time, the impala ss

I'm about to drive my dream car for the first time, the impala ss.

Anything I should know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ui808iP_v0g
youtube.com/watch?v=6qcmFIOmiw8
youtube.com/watch?v=_1IBLusB3VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Record it and take more pictures than you think necessary. You'll regret it otherwise.

comfy

Prepare to be underwhelmed.

They're ok I suppose. Late model FWD V6 sedans will suck it's headlights out AND outhandle it at the same time. Interior is kinda cheap, especially the door panels and door pulls. Hard to beat it's style though.

Prepare to be VERY underwhelmed. The Impala SS was an appearance package and nothing more. Aside from the wheels, grill, and badging, there was nothing unique to it. It's just a gussied up Caprice. Actually they're all titled as Caprices, so it's not an official Impala.

>b-but muh V8
The 2000-2005 FWD V6 cars will not only out-accelerate them, but outhandle B-body Caprice Impala any day of the week.
>but FWD wasn't worthy of the Impala name
opinions are like assholes. Everyone's got one. In every single measurable metric, the FWD car is better, with the possible exception of interior space, but the RWD cars were oversized anyways.

>tfw 05 LS
is good

you should start looking for a new dream car to save you from disappointment

Prepare for ass blasted fwd babies.

>dream car

well, i guess if you set your goals so low you'll be content for the rest of your life

That's worse than having a Civic as your dream car.

Lmao seriously. What shittty rapper referenced this car when he was in middle school?

Almost every exotic has been mentioned or featured in rap music and videos. Your point doesn't make sense.

I myself dont own an impala ss edition, but I got the 9c1 caprice with limited slip from an ss. Its kinda close I guess... The Caprice is a dream car of mine as well. Anyway, the caprice and its varients are really fucking cool cars. Roomy interior, comfy seats, digital dash, and the LT1 engine. It may not be the fastest engine compred to other cars but for a landboat like the impala ss, its pretty fun and fast. I really enjoy mine.

yes the interior can feel kinda cheap but thats just 90's gm for ya. I kinda enjoy it honestly, the whole car has an aged asthetic charm to it.

Its also cute that people on here talk shit because there are faster cars than the impala SS. Its a 20 year old 2 ton car, of course its not gonna be competitive. You take these cars to wnjoy them for qhat they are. I think youll grow to love these too.

Enjoy the ride, OP. May your opti be forever dry and clean.

omg this is my dream car. its just like OP's car.

Veeky Forums doesn't like anything they can't benchrace and talk shit about

A dream car doesn't have to make sense or be expensive. Most car guys grow out of lambos as dream cars when they get into high school if not sooner. OP's tastes are clearly a V8 cop-barge, and the Impala SS trim of the Caprice looks pretty damn nice.

Like a G6?

>yfw that song was actually referencing a private jet

to be fair the ignorant poor black people that can't afford a luxury car but arent the worst drivers ever do seem to enjoy these things

watch out for trees.

>yfw that song was referencing a jet that doesn't actually exist

The Gulfstream V was replaced in 2004 by the Gulfstream G550, which is still in production. There is no Gulfstream VI airplane.

Check'd.

no one ever said the people who wrote the song were intelligent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G650

You're actually wrong.

Except for the fact that Far East Movement and etc. didn't know about it when the song released, so the point is moot.

Impala ss tend to sell for like 10k at least. The caprices are pretty cheap but whats not to love about an affordable big comfy rwd v8?

>RWD cars were oversized anyways
perfect for hauling your mom around

My mom committed suicide 8 years ago. Thanks for the reminder user.
>mom jokes
btw, How's pre-school?

must've been because she saw what she raised you to be and committed ritual suicide to regain her honor

>How's pre-school?
pretty good, drove there in a comfy oversized rwd car.

Sorry bout ur mom bailing on you m8. you probably could have been a better son, I could have been a better lover. We all at fault.

Let's see your shit 00-05 do this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ui808iP_v0g

>He doesn't know what the 3800 can do.
youtube.com/watch?v=6qcmFIOmiw8

Amazing things happen when you're not hauling around that much weight.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1IBLusB3VM

>>G6
Poor
old
nigger
thought
its
a
cadillac

No one mentioned or referenced the G6. kindly die.

read the thread dumbass

Post a drag car that can only go down the 1/4 once vs a daily driver supercharged lt1. Do you really want me post up all the 94-96 impala's that do the 1/4? Fastest four door on the planet boyo.

U dumb..I guess you missed the part in video where they replaced the 3800 with a v8. Kek

Have fun repeatedly building cars you will never afford on chevy's website.

>Fastest four door on the planet boyo.

lol

maybe fastest geriatric four door

Yep 2500hp sure is geriatric. You would shit your pants little kid.

hp means nothing

I bet its slower than cars with half the hp anyway