Youre walking back to your car and you see this

>Youre walking back to your car and you see this

How does Veeky Forums react?

nothing, if it is his car he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it, including be an idiot and sit on top of it

Keep walking, probably ask about the car, I dunno. No business of mine what he does with his money

Fast forward 3 months. You suddenly have 800k in your bank and from somewhere you get the urge to buy an used Phantom and you get the same car unknowingly. How does that feel?

Probably would ask if he minds if I hopped up next to him and took a picture as well.

>implying most of not all used phantoms haven't had some kind of moneyed debauchery occuring in, on, or around the car

>the dealer hidden the Spirit of Ecstasy so the nigger doesn't steal it

it's an automatic system
if someone touch it it hide itself

You could still buy one without that problem which you mentioned. I met a guy at a parking lot who owned a 2005 Phantom and when asked for how much he bought it, he told me 110k.

I don't feel the need to buy overpriced land barges. This has no effect on me.

remind him the GTR is faster

Call the police to save that old jew bankers car from some fucking nig posing on his ride

Notify the authorities and report a vandal that is possibly armed and extremely dangerous.

Shoot him and let the blood serve as a warning to other niggers

>Notify the authorities and report a black guy
And they'll handle the rest

I'm talking about from the original owners bruh I'm talking about then doing lines off of the dashboard and rawdogging 18 year old strippers in the backseat while chives the driver is given 200 dollars to fuck off for a couple hours and return to drive them all home

I too would play the race card. he won't make it far especially if he wearing a grey or black hoodie

This is why I never buy a used car.

People who buy used are literal cucks of the car world.

The only exception I would say is if it's a family or close friend's car and you more or less know the whole history, or maybe an old person's car they used for bingo.

the car salesman makes fun of you with the manager after you buy your car...FYI

question why some nigger parked behind my explorer and another nigger is sitting on top of his car? like doesn't he care about his paint

ITT people not getting the point

It's your car he's sitting on, not his own.

Pull the trigger on every nigger

Ask what a nigger is doing on top of a 200k car

That's not my car.

>tfw my state's castle doctrine covers and my car and extends to my property

>"Yes officer, he came at me brandishing a banana and hollered something about "repair-stations". I only acted in self-defense."

>complaining about 2 nice cars on a khazakstanian mango peeling forum

The bigger the nigger the more I pull the trigger

>Killing someome over some materialistic stuff

>not killing idiots that have no respect for private property
What are you, some kind of queerosexual

here's the deal. i could buy a used sports car for literally half the ticket price that's immaculate from an OBD standpoint and no visible interior tearing. why should i care about lines being done if it's at the end of the day in mint condition when it's transferred to me?

if you leave no trace of any wear on your car then it may as well have had no miles to begin with. that's called using it proper.

>he fell for the "private property" meme

TOP CUK

>Not shooting him in the arm
cmon user.

ok, well done.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NIGGER

tell me about this qt pls

>I could buy a used wife for half off as long as she looks and smells clean and she's still tight

Chances are no matter what wife you get she'll be used

Get inside and floor it. See how long the nigger can hang on for

It has a penis.

>I'd sit on my car but I can't because it might hurt the next owner's feelings
What?

>Being rich
>Wasting money on grannies
What? Either you think girls magically become beautiful on their 18th birthday or you think rich people give half a fuck about the law. Both are comically untrue.

>"Nice Rolls, mayne."
>talk shop
>maybe grab a beer or lunch if neither of us are doing anything

>cars are wives now
Your sour grapes have no effect on me. I don't care if you're experiencing buyer's remorse over some new year model shitbox that underwhelmed you, or if your only experience with used cars was a hand-me-down/Craigslist special. That doesn't mean that used cars can't be good.