I have a 2010 audi a4 quattro premium right now and am thinking about selling it and getting a wrangler. Thoughts?

I have a 2010 audi a4 quattro premium right now and am thinking about selling it and getting a wrangler. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AS4BJiX6PZE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

for what reason

idk, why not?

nigga u gay?

If you live in a city, no. If you live in a suburb/rural area, then yes. Too many potholes here in northern SC to not own a jeep

gonna be in honolulu

no u

Do they have computers in the mental asylum you're in? Says a lot about this country's fund management

>implying I'm dirt poor neet like most of Veeky Forums

Yo is that the manual Audi? I'm looking at exactly this model to buy soon and depending on your state I'm ready to drive down if you offer me a good price

[email protected]

nope its auto

Man fuck
How much is it still?

>kys

My '14 Wrangler has a 6-speed, DOHC, and does 0-60 in 6.7 seconds.

Here, have a video of me driving it like a dipshit (should be uploaded in ~2 minutes):

youtu.be/AS4BJiX6PZE

As someone who daily drove a 2 door JK for close to 7 years:

A WRANGLER IS NOT A GOOD DAILY DRIVER

Only get a Jeep as a supplemental vehicle to have fun with in the mud.

Was yours... Automatic... and 3.8 pushrod-powered?

Because, even though I prefer my '95 Miata, my DOHC 3.6 manual JK is pretty great as a DD. I once even got 28 mpg over a 70 mile trip.

Why is it not a good DD?

I'll be living on Hawaii which is a small island so I won't be driving cross country. It will be a 30 minute drive to work every day though.

Also, which is going to give me a better chance of getting pussy in Honolulu?

bad move wranglers are crap. So are landrover defenders.

source: second hand car sales.

A good alternative is a shogun, CRV, hilux.

....maybe....

How about 06 Audi a4 quattro manual in Canada for 4500 usd?

Audi because girls like living like queens, jeep will get u girls who hate their dads

Audi because girls like living like queens, jeep will get u girls who hate their dadsd

>hi Veeky Forums I'm considering buying one of the most consistently unreliable cars from the worst American car company that's topped multiple worst car ranking lists from multiple publications for the past 10 years
this is how you sound
>but muh fanbois
>but muh bullet proof engine
>but muh beaten up
>but muh bad road driver

so here's why you shouldn't buy a wrangler, or any Jeep for that matter
>awful safety ratings
>isn't a comfortable ride on roads, noisy at highway speeds, ragtop seals fail, seals on hardtop windows and doors and sunroofs fail due to fitment issues and poor material choices
>electronic options fail prematurely due to wiring issues and mistakes
>isn't reliable at moderate offroading, ball joints manufactured from substandard materials contribute to premature failure
>isn't reliable as an offroad vehicle the suspension and front track bar fails for similar reasons to the ball joints

why is the resale value so high?

because americans buy into the jeep meme

also even if you get the 2door model it is NOT a small vehicle
parking is awful because there are blind spots out the anus

I love the Initial D soundtrack.