Over land expedition vehicles

Expedition / overland vehicles. I'm looking for an expedition vehicle to travel the glorious United States in. RVs are for grandma's I want to maybe go off trail innawoods innadessert innamountain etc. Anyone here have any advice on over land vehicles? I know about earth roamers from Colorado but their list is full and Even their used ones are expensive as fuck. All I've found on forum boards have 100k+ miles and still want $200k+ for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h99gUlJB1Gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>RVs are for grandmas

Nigga wat?

Gud offroad SUV + mawdz + supplies + tent. Or go from motel to motel and be able to shower.

>100k+ miles and still want $200k+ for them
big vehicles are expensive
stop being poor or get over it

>earth roamers from Colorado
expensive rental shit

>RVs are for grandma's
wrong
>his grandma isnt from the future

u fucking retard where do you expect to take your expedition vehicle? RV is not for grandma. Get yourself a bus based RV if you want better frame. Wanderlodge comes to mind.

As far as offroading in your fucking RV,,,fuck you faggot this aint the outback. You are gonna be on the road 99.99% of the time and parking your faggot expedition vehicle that you overpayed for the over .01% of the time. You stupid fuck jesus.

Tow a fucking jeep behind your RV if you want to get around. An RV aint going nowhere offroad u fuck

That is about the gayest looking thing I've seen today. And I'm from the gayest place in America. I said I want off trail capabilities. Advice is appreciated.

Calm down sugar clit. I just want the "expedition vehicle" feel. Just likeep a mil vehicle enthusiast. I am in love with the idea of off road rv/over land vehicle

Why not something like this?

damn u r dumb

like really dumb

damn

get a fucking wanderlodge or bus based RV then....an RV is massive, you aren't gonna be "offroading" in it.

>tfw no 4WD Chinook

agreed

Possibility for sure. Im still after something more likethis though

I don't care if I'm not gonna of road in it I want it because I like it and I'm a free American. You're like the revolver vs semi fags "hurr furr you only need 5 rounds whydo you need 3 spare magazines durr"

>Buy a truck or SUV of your choosing
>Buy a tent
>buy a bunch of MREs and bottled water
>Go on a couple week MRE binge eating campaign inna desert
>return to civilization and die on a toilet

Ignore those Eurocucks user. Best thing to do is grab an old 4runner or landcruiser and build it up from there. Or get a truck and spend the cash on one of those bed mounted campers and go from there.

Pretty much what I was thinking the whole time watching this:
youtube.com/watch?v=h99gUlJB1Gc

Why not just buy a 4wd truck and a camper?

There's a youtube from Australia with one of these LC 79's and it looks FUCKING HUUUGE, but then you realize the guy is like 5'8" or something. Sweet trucks though.

All about your level of comfort and desire for accommodates. I've camped out in my Mountaineer a few times. When I got back, I was sore as fuck, even with a inflatable mattress.

Literally all you need is a soccer mom SUV, not a crossover, and you're good to go.

Or grandpa's truck.

(I haven't seen an Overlanding thread before, so I am going to share everthing I got in my photos)

or when grandpa's truck is too low to the ground, you can use Granny's Jeep-car thing

Last OLD thing, now going to share Camp-out worthy Toyotas

>sleeping in a camper?
yes
>eating and cooking?
no, never.
It's like cooking in a car- the smell is everywhere even in cabin.
Sleep in your car or buy a camper trailer

That's a Jeepster you pleb.

Cute af

I might settle for an rv but I dunno. I really want an expedition vehicle with a camper on the back like the earth roamers from the Colorado company.

Check out XP Camper OP. I have a flippac which is great but sounds like you want something bigger, or more likely you are daydreaming so may as well daydream bigger than a flippac