Boomer craigslist finds:

Boomer craigslist finds:

youngstown.craigslist.org/cto/5755313941.html

>"car does still need very little work 2 Grand will finish car"

Completely stripped trim and body, interior completely stripped. Needs total paint job, probably tons of trim, who knows how much of the interior there. Yeah....two grand will about do it.

>$15,000
>"Serious buyers only don't waste my time I know what my car is worth do your research"

Other urls found in this thread:

vermont.craigslist.org/cto/5732444911.html
ocala.craigslist.org/cto/5731941643.html
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/moose-jaw/custom-2005-ford-f-150-pickup-truck/1195054810?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5727169511.html
raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5736409909.html
indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5769150733.html
dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5727179294.html
losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5762898331.html
fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/5752126164.html
nh.craigslist.org/cto/5765957944.html
phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5766438603.html
seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/5761987733.html
classiccars.com/listings/view/397075/1956-pontiac-chieftain-for-sale-in-phoenix-arizona-85085
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wish we could find some asshole familiar with the area to troll the fuck out of him

Delusional

just email them and call them retarded. it's the only way to get through to these people

Runs and drives BUT NEEDS COMPLETED. 20,000 OR BEST OFFER.

vermont.craigslist.org/cto/5732444911.html

>ran when parked

Good body shimming too. I like the 1/4" gap at the top of the door jam, and no gap at all at the bottom.

moar

71 is a somewhat uncommon year for z28s because that's the first year they really started reducing compression in engines, so not many people bought performance engines that year because you could just buy a 70 or earlier z28 with tons more power.

Still nowhere near a rare car or anything though, even if it is rare, you also have to have desirability to justify a high price. Also helps if the fucking car was FINISHED.

Tell them how if they sell the car to you for what it's worth they can use that money to buy their kids something they'll remember them by but if they don't it'll just rot away with them after they die and no one will remember shit.

I love when they say "Just needs finished!"

it's just so easy to paint it and put everything back together that they don't want to do it.

Not a boomer car, but boomer priced.

ocala.craigslist.org/cto/5731941643.html

>overpriced because muh emotional attachment

I can imagine that the guy has been to every body shop in town, and spent several hours at each place yelling, "WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T GIVE MY CAR A SHOW QUALITY PAINT, INSTALL NEW GLASS AND INTERIOR AND ALL THE TRIM FOR 2 GRAND!?!?!"

I love how so many idiots act like disassembly is the hardest part of a resto.

You mean like op?

I'm from the area too. Shits been on there for over a year.

looks like someone recreated a corvette with bondo

I don't post my running driving rare 30 y/o car and say "just needs started!"

That actually is in really nice condition.

Hey, I did the hard part, I tore it all down and lost all the pieces. You get the easy job, you get to find all new parts and put it back together and paint it.

Not a boomer but still wtf...
kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/moose-jaw/custom-2005-ford-f-150-pickup-truck/1195054810?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

>tfw no guy fawkes mask hanging from your rearview

>screenshots of photos
wat

That looks like the cleanest first gen mr2 I have seen. 6000 is completely reasonable if it lives up to the pics.

By far the cleanest MR2 I've EVER seen of any generation.

That being said, it's automatic and I wouldn't pay more than 3 grand

raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5727169511.html

This is a great price for what's being offered, you're just a millennial that doesn't know the value of things.

That's actually pretty cheap for a boomermobile

raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/5736409909.html

Compared to the market in the area for project stangs, he's delusional.

If it was a manual in that condition, price would be completely justifiable. Looks clean as all fuck.

If you could get it for $1500 that'd be an alright buy if you needed a 67 front/rear end

You are comparing a 289 vert to a 6 cyl notch being sold by someone that's illiterate. 2400 is fine. You can't really tell the quality of either car to a meaningful degree from those ads anyway, if a car has major cowl rust it's worth a fraction of one that doesn't

>has normal rust for a convertible

That's not even close to the same thing, nigger.
65 is the cheapest most common year, it's an I6 rather than a 289 and is in barely any better condition than the convertible.

normal rust for a car fire maybe.

Let's just find some shit that's NOT boomered

indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5769150733.html

THAT'S A GREAT PRICE HOLY SHIT

Yeah but it doesn't have subs

>automatic

What's the point?

What it needs desperately is big ass white walls
>white amx
>white interior
>normal smallish radial tires
lol

It would only be competitive as a drag car. They handle good for a 70s car on normal road conditions but you ain't gonna be taking home any medals in autox

>dat peeling ass bondo down on the lower right door and quarter panel.

That's actually really fucking clean. I'd pay four grand, maybe five if it was manual. Not six though.

Who's this semon demon?

i knuw wut i got
>muh nostalgia
>muh feels
it ran when parked, only 1 of 7 platinum editions of the limited edition model. HURRR no tire kickers no lowballers, i been working all my life at my JERRRRRB to buy this rotted carcass of a car

Wow, first fucking page, that was easy.

>needs paint and rust repair
>35 grand

Fucking seriously?

Link?

Post response please

Imy a fucking tard. It looks clean from pics, but paint and rust a big issue.

dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/5727179294.html

doesn't really show the rust...

>$40,000 invested

> runs great
> rolling shell

I'm from over the border in PA. Think he'll deliver it?

He says it's got rust behind the wheels. rust in the lower fenders and quarters isn't rare. patching all four corners and paint isn't a $1000 job unless you do it yourself, though

1. you can buy almost any part for a mustang
2. those parts are cheap.
3. a ragtop mustang is worth two to three times as much as a coupe, especially when it's a v8 car.

losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5762898331.html

If you're browsing the Indianapolis craigslist, we may be in close proximity. 765 here.

>>moose-jaw
I SEE YOU FELLOW SASKFAG

Shut up dad...you're no longer the boss of me

>40,000

>losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/5762898331.html
this cant be serious

NO LOW BALLERS

I KNOW WHAT I GOT

fredericksburg.craigslist.org/cto/5752126164.html

is this really worth 30 grand

a 95 corvette on KBB is less than 10k for excellent condition. and the post says the only things that've been done are "body performance" and "interior performance"

as in nothing done to engine or suspension

and when you click show info it literally says "$30,000 OBO-NO LOW BALLERS!!!!"

I'd bet anything the engine and trans isn't even in the car.

>It ran fine when I pulled them! All you got to do is put them back in!

>Stepdad passed and left us his pride and joy
>so anyway here's his shitbox for sale

Yeah I'll be buried in my car before my offspring get their hands on it

nh.craigslist.org/cto/5765957944.html
In a similar vein to that of OP's post.

I would put it less than $10k. It's a piece of shit to start with and it has 130k miles.

>no title
yea no
obvious typo, still not worth 4k tho
I think they should start using c4 ownership as a diagnostic tool for early onset alzheimers

This one is worse.

>title status: missing

ever tim

phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/5766438603.html
Ah south phoenix beaners

>First off this is NOT a numbers matching car (even tho i have alot of original parts)

Uh....so you don't have the original parts that mean the most, but you got a few others. Wow, thanks, that helps, fucko.

>I have a big block out of an old truck that is disassembled and just needs to be rebuilt to your liking

Wow, so you tore a junk engine down, and all I need to do is shell out about 4 grand to rebuild it? Gee, thanks, you did all the heavy lifting though.

>Body work needs to be finished but i have just about every body panel needed

Uh, judging by the pics, the body work needs to be STARTED.

Great, so basically you got a rusted, fucked up body, and a whole garage full of parts that could conceivably make a car one day. All for the low price of 9 grand.

seattle.craigslist.org/skc/cto/5761987733.html
>20k
>leaking collecter gasket
fugg I think I will purchase this. If he is already on his 2nd set of headers and they are fucked then he must treat it very well

>4 grand for scrap metal
¿Qué?

I think the boomer car market is stupid, but as it is, that car's worth it just for the VIN and matching number block, provided it's an original V8. Half the 'Stang restos out there these days are pretty much ground up builds with all new parts, and the provenance of being an "original" 289 convertible will add way more than $2400 to the price.

>new rebuilt carburator

sooooo it's a 1 cyl?

Err, right...

You realize that when an engine, has been rusted, that it's not longer useable.

Plus the fact, that it's a V8 and convertible, it's not a good combination and NO ONE will want to drive it. Too fast and there's too much wind.

You're a FUCKING IDIOT.

i almost feel bad for this retard

obviously got in way over is head and is trying to recoup cost somehow

>automatic

>$6000
Well that's actually not a bad deal you mi-

>automatic
oh

>gold, silver, coins, diamonds, Rolex etc...
People put that kind of "trade" line in every CL add Who the actual fuck is gonna walk up to you with a fist of rolexesor gold and say "gibe me dat car"

i like to put "for sale or trade" when i'm selling shit

just to see what retarded shit people offer

usually weird shit like rc toys or fuckold electronics and videogames

I think you meant to reply to this

Nope.

It's a cast iron block V8. All you need is the block itself for the numbers, and I've rarely ever seen one that couldn't be put back into service.

In what way? You need a donor car to be able to register a modern build as an original car, and $2400 is chump change in the scheme of a major rebuild and well worth it for the ability to claim that it's an "matching numbers 289 car" at shows or at auction. The muscle car market is autistic as fuck, but that's the way it is.

Wew, guy got way in over his head. I feel for the guy.

>I feel for the guy
>$8750

classiccars.com/listings/view/397075/1956-pontiac-chieftain-for-sale-in-phoenix-arizona-85085
>rust free
>>>>>rust
>>>>>free

>4800$
the madman