2029: In the small town of Shoshoni, Wyoming, the 19,243th RWB car is born. Somehow...

2029: In the small town of Shoshoni, Wyoming, the 19,243th RWB car is born. Somehow, the car community still buzzes with excitement - the car is painted a random, unfortunate Pantone pastel color, and given a name... "Northern Dreams" is chosen for its sophistication, unannounced that it is in fact the name of the closest strip club, 105 miles due east.
The owner, in all his pride, changes his Instagram handle: RWB_Shoshoni, assuring the community that of Shoshoni's population of 649, HE owns the town's first true RWB build... Something to be proud of. And because RWB_Wyoming was already taken. But that's okay, only one make the claim. With only a few of Americas small towns remaining, the fight begins to claim Valentine, Montana's first RWB car.

Whats rwb

Some chain smoking jap hack gets paid to butcher Porsches with rice body kits and shit-quality exhausts

wide body isn't rice you cuck

you seem really upset about RWB

post your daily driver

RWB's ability to trigger folks never ceases to amaze me. You know that your business model is a success when so many are so easily triggered.

Good write up.

Honestly, I've seen worse RWB jobs.

>RWB cucks spotted

hey man it'd be really cool if you could post your daily, i'd love to see it

I currently daily a GT3 my parents bought me after graduating at the top of my class at one of the best business schools in the US.

What do you daily?

-9001/10

t. busrider

Talking about yourself?

A POS as I try to save and invest to eventually own a gt3. most likely a troll if not post interior pics with bread so a nigga can dream.

Will I be able to own my air cooled 911 dream car before these fags butcher them all?

>filename
limp mode for limp wrists

>driving with an engine light on

may as well take the bus senpai sense you clearny cant take care of your car

even my shitbox truck with 300k miles on it doesnt have a cel on

>automatic
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

I've rented faster cars than that but didn't pretend I owned them, that's just sad.

Nice meme

GTR FANBOYS BTFO

>never driven with an engine light on
What are you 12? Or just part of a fantasy world?

You guys are fucking retarded, I'm literally replying to the guy who claimed to have the GTR
That's where I got that picture from

He discovered your non-secret.

>claimed to have the GTR
aw shit
You guys know what I mean, GT-3*