Why are there a panic handle for the driver?

Why are there a panic handle for the driver?

God damn grammatical errors...

i think it's because of rhd and lhd cars

Ah...

I always just assumed that was a towel rack.

It's for the fat pigs who can't get out of the driver's seat properly

so the driver can panic with the rest of the passengers.

because Americans

Because having the car basically drive itself was already too stressful

I don't have that. Instead, I have a compartment for glasses there.

I mean, my truck has one, but It's to help pull yourself up and in if you have bad legs/back like my father does. Aside from that...Symmetry?

It's not a panic handle. It's a hook for suits to be hung from on the way back from the dry cleaner.

And there's one on both sides because the civilised world drives on the left and sits on the right.

Also, no curry hook? For shame.

My sunglasses holder is in the roof, by the interior lights.
It's a stupid idea, because the LAST thing I want in a crash is my spare glasses falling out and getting out of sight. They stay in a protective hard case in the cubbyhole under the armrest.

> Have trouble getting into a high vehicle
> Drive one anyway
AMERICA!

To help fat fucks get in and out.

>Hanging a suit
>In front of the drivers window

That handle is there to assist manlets in getting into the seat of their truck.

The real question is who will be use?

Only valid response

For when Jesus takes the wheel

My 3000GT Does not have that handle, but in the other hand my '03 Jetta does have it. It's actually the first car I've seen with one of those handles on the driver side.

Ya, got a fat fuck friend that I hate letting into my car. Fat people are so god damn destructive. I swear he tore the stitches from the seat with the stress he exerts. Slams the door all the time (enough to rock the car back and forth), even when I call him out for it.

>Why are there a panic handle for the driver?

My grandfather uses it to get out in and out of the car. So it does have use for elderly drivers.