>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:
→ → → → →

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5769704554.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy fucking shit you faggots are lazy. I have been waiting since 280 post count in the last thread to ask a question but didn't want to post it when the new thread was about to go up. Surprise surprise, no one started a new thread so I had to (again). Lazy fucks

I don't even remember my fucking question now.

N O W H E R E T O R I D E
N O W H E R E TO R U N

sumo is life

what do you mean?

Post your top 5 dream bikes /dbt/ and they're your dream bikes

>I plan to buy a bike on sunday. I need to get the title notarized in order to transfer the vehicle, but I don't know where to go to get a title notarized on sundays. What do?
Pls respond.

Do I get the seller to fill out his part and get it notarized before the transaction, and then do mine later?

And why*

That's a weird-looking gixxer

FZ10
Turbocharged WR250X
Honda Rune (real bike, brother)
Indian Scout
Africa Twin

I like to keep my dreams achievable and realistic.

Are you American?

Fuck off faggot, it's better than when people were starting threads 30-50 replies early all the time and shitting up the board with duplicate threads.

690SMCR
200EXC/XC-W
S1000RR
1190RX
GL1800 Goldwing

it looks like it is bent / warped

Yes.

no u

Off the top of my head:
You both have to visit the notary public together with the bill of sale and have notary sign and seal it.
UPS has notaries you can use for a small fee.

UPS is closed on sunday right?

Why do you need the title notarized? All the seller has to do is sign the back of the title and sign a bill of sale and you're done. The only time you need anything notarized is if the seller fucked something up on the title and you need to make a correction.

every state is different user, some states require you to get shit notarized

no, title transfers in my state require notary, as does the state the seller is in

>just chilling in my buddies shop

sup dbt

>not being able to buy/sell stuff without the state's approval

>start up bike and try to do willies
>dumping the clutch for about ten minutes
>only manage to get front wheel to pop off the ground once
Guess I'm going to have to work on this preloading stuff next time.

>trying to willy a 125

Just enjoying my first day off work in about a month.

A notary isn't state's approval. It's someone confirming the seller legally signed over the title.

>Put bike in 1st or 2nd gear
>Whip throttle open about 60%
>power willie up to balance point
I don't know those feels.

Goldwing
HD V-Rod (Night Rod Special)
Street Legal H2R
Husqvarna 701

That is pretty much it.

It takes a while to get the timing of the clutch dump right. Also learn to really throw your weight into it. Webm related:

Tomorrow I star my classes for the written test of the A2.
That with the questions of the kind of:
>You are riding your motorcycle in the street when you notice a hot chick that wants to cross the road. You...
>a) Stop gently and let her pass.
>b) Twist the throttle and do a sick wheelie to impress her.
>c) Get nervous because a girl is looking at me, try to stop, stall the bike, drop it and cry inside the helmet.

Soon I'll be riding with the big boys. GET HYPE.

>goldwing
no explanation needed. GOAT touring bike.

>HD V-Rod
no explanation needed. GOAT sport harley

>Street Legal H2R
no explanation needed

>Husqvarna 701
for when I get bored with the other shit.

I also wouldn't mind picking up some kind of BMW for shits and giggles. Maybe a 1600 GTL.

Honda Cbx 1000
Honda v65 sabre
Yamaha Rd 500
Kawasaki Zrx 1300
Triumph Daytona 1200

Kind of feel another 2 stroke should be in there

none of those 2bh. Unless it's at a cross walk I just keep going but I make sure I'm prepared to stop if she jumps out.

125s are easy to willy since they're so light, just get in the powerband, give the bike a good bounce, yank back on the handlebars, and crack the throttle.

MV Agusta F4
>Dem looks
>Already have it
Suzuki RGV500R
>500cc 2 smoke
Aprilia RSV4RR
>dat V4
Kawasaki ZX-12R
>muh anime maymays, plus I need a morethanliterpeter bike for cruising and I like the looks
Honda CRF500
>I need a dirtbike, why not get too much dirtbike?

>ZRX1300
I don't think that's a thing

Helmet retard reporting in.
I went back to the store to try the S and M sizes again and the S seems like the correct choice even though it's a little bit tight on the forehead. The head shape seems correct.
Let's hope the head liner breaks in a bit.

I asked the vendor if I could try the M with the pads of the S and he said he didn't want to remove them from the S because it's a long job and probably they aren't interchangeable.
Is this guy legit? Seemed like a load of bullshit to me.

Just get whatever fits, do it yourself if he doesnt want to. Side note, how is your head that small? I'm 6'0", 145 pounds and I cant wear smaller than a Large.

tfw

Would BMW Fundero be a good way to start riding? I have no experience riding bikes and want something nice for long trips thats stil economical enough for daily comuting.

Also how expensive are older BMW bikes to maintain? I know BMW cars will eat you alive with maintenance costs but how about bikes?

>ride into the girl provoking her amnesia
>get her to the hospital
>she's now grateful to you and wants to return the favour
>tell her you're gonna take her for a ride on the lake on the weekend
Perfect plan.

AFRO?

GSXR750 k0-k3 or k5
CB1000R Tricolor
H2R
Husky 701 dirt + sumo

Switching pads should only take like 1 minute, wtf

Not sure how it is with other helmets but I've got a cheapo Bell helmet and a nice Arai and you can pull the pads out of either of those in less than a minute if you know what you're doing. If you don't know how to put them back in then you might have to watch a youtube video showing you how to do it but it shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes even with looking up how to re-install the pads.

I'm 6'1" 185 lbs and wear a size M in most motorcycle helmets, baseball cap size is 7 1/8 - 7 1/4

Alright, I'll try again later.

Are those all whores?? What country is this??

All depends on how it has been maintained.
Garage kept and regular maintenance? Itll be fine
Kept outside and owned by a retard? Steer clear.

Driving test tomorrow.
Wish me luck dbt

>tfw scenic job

holy shit that's a lot of streetwalkers

still no luck getting a bike im gonna try one more seller and then ill try a preowned bike from a dealer if that doesn't work out.

Maybe my helmet just runs small, it's an HJC FG17 i think.

Or maybe Im secretly Jimmy Neutron Biy Genius

>What country is this??
well what does it look like, nigga?
>streetwalkers
they aren't walking, they are standing there.

noice pham

My buddy is trying some vynil stuff with his bike

I'm 183cm and 90+kg, I have helmet size 52 (m).

friendly reminder that honda a shit

Black Diamond
RG500

Only tow I can take off the top of a list of ~20

Examples in my price range have around 50-60 000 km, hard to say about previous owners level of retardation. User reviews say engine is fairly gutless but reliable, which is exactly what Im looking for.

>they aren't walking, they are standing there.

Do you think they just sprout out of the ground or something? They had to walk to get there.

damn nigga I gotta live there

they actually don't
they get driven
t. prostitute expert

you don't want to m8

>how is your head that small?
Who do you think the smaller than L sizes are made for, kids? They're made for adults.

I'm 170cm.
Yeah, it pisses me off because I've already ordered them the helmet with €20 of down payment and he still didn't want to do that, the fucking asshole. I could have saved €40 if I had bought it on Amazon. He has like 2 helmet brands and doesn't know how to change the pads on them. Ridiculous.
That's the helmet I got.

If you know how to wrench older BMW Motorrads are not that expensive or hard to maintain. But this is based on my R-series knowledge, I don't know how the F-series are.

I waved to a girl riding a gixxer just like that one yesterday

norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/5769704554.html

so how do stretched tires impact the bike's performance /dbt/? I can hustle the seller a couple hundred ince it needs tires and is putting buyers at risk for a bike with worn out tires

Aprilia Tuono because dat V4
Hayabusa because it's legendary
Ducati 899 because it looks fucking cool
CBR250RR because 19k redline

I think he's talking about a stretched swingarm, not stretched tires.

I wouldn't ride a bike with stretched tires, unless they pay me more than €500000

yeah that, well is it still worth taking?

How much gear do you guys wear?

Helmet/gloves? Helmet/jacket/gloves/boots? Helmet/jacket/padded jeans/gloves/boots? Full tracksuit? T shirt/shorts/sandals?

Some kind of beta, probs a 300 rr
A fireblade itansha
A street triple R
a tiger 800
A b-king modded to look like the prototype

Where are the anime girls?

Helmet, textile jacket, gloves and boots. I'm a fat fuck so I couldn't find pants that fit.

Just enjoying my free time after the second day of work this month

Meant 1200 senpai

Normally --> helmet, textile jacket, gloves, riding boots, textile riding pants.

When I feel like squidding --> helmet, gloves, t-shirt, bluejeans, leather work or hiking boots.

Boots, pants, jacket, gloves, balaclava, hearing protection and helmet

helmet
leather armored jacket
leather armored gloves
50/50 work boots/motorcycle boots
jeans

Tracksuit, if it's warm textil gear. ATGATT

An open face helmet, protections are for noobz.

Commuting? Helmet, gloves, textile jacket, jeans, gym shoes.

Just riding? Helmet, gloves, textile jacket, textile overpants, riding shoes.

Well, all stretching a 600 does is make it corner worse. It's done for purely aesthetic reasons. The bike has probably not been ridden that much aside from riding it around town and to bars / bike nights. Maybe the occasional blast down the freeway.

The person who owns it more than likely doesn't know a lot about bikes and just got one to look cool so there's no telling how well it's been maintained, that's something you'd have to try and figure out in person. If you do end up buying it then I'd be looking to trade that stretched swingarm to someone for a stock swingarm ASAP.

so would it be alright to get as a first and eventually switch it to a stock swingarms eventually?

>girl hasn't been greeting me for the past year and half
>pass the bus stop near my house today riding back home
>she's there
>looks at me and waves

What the fuck is wrong with women.

>girl waves at you
>what the fuck is wrong with women
Wut

They dont want you if you want them. They want what they think they cant have. You have to not want them to get them to want you, get it?

Sure, it'll probably be fine. The swingarm isn't stretched out comically far like some bikes you see so it shouldn't handle TOO bad.

After a year of not even aknowledging me.

I get it, but I don't want her anymore.

>things cucks believe

>I get it, but I don't want her anymore.

Now you're getting the hang of it.

Wait I'm confused...

Going to be doing the CBT this Friday.

After completing it, will I be good enough to go complete the motorcycle test right away or do I need to spend some of my own time learning?

In which case, I am limited to a 125cc while on L plates.

However, won't I want to get rid of the 125cc and get something bigger straight after? But I am not allowed to do so until after I have completed the test?

suk mi dik

>i dont want her anymore
Thats why she wants you m8, hit it and forget about her.

says the virgin

I have a Yamaha xt225 and it's been having trouble starting lately. If I spray started fluid onto the air filter it starts fine as a quick fix but it's been getting worse lately. Anyone know how I can fix this myself or know of a site I can use for troubleshooting?

okay so how about the price? is it still worth taking for $3,000

I commuted today wearing full gear except for the knee-length cargo pants that I was also wearing. And you know, your skin can feel a lot of things, like water spraying from a truck or fine dirt being kicked up into the air and hitting your skin at 70 mph

Clean you carb

Suzuki GSX-S 1000
>Sucker for suzukis, and I want a comfy one
Triumph Rocket
>Muh 2300cc
Buell XB12R
>Riding an ALL AMERICAN MACHINE in europe that's no a harley is going to be memey
Africa Twin
>It's fucking africa twin. What more reasons do you need
Yamaha RZV500R
2-stroke death machines are the best machines.