Auto insurance

How can I ensure I get the lowest monthly insurance payment?

Other urls found in this thread:

metromile.com/insurance/?source=google_brand&medium=cpc&campaign=G_S_Brand_AllStates_Mobile&term=metromile car insurance&content=103236018891&matchtype=e&campaignid=633550768&adgroupid=27709804851&device=m&network=g&adposition=1t2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9b6-BRCq7YP34tvW_uUBEiQAkK3svanxMnpoZCsQ5QH8el9KSZtNljNmD3MgXsXSq-cwrqsaAhwu8P8HAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

be a 40 year old woman driving a boring car

Google lowest car insurance company rates.
Go for liability insurance only.
Don't be under 25.

This is the worst. That is the main demographic of people that almost run me of the road.

Get a broker and have them shop around for you

Thats literally their job. They sit at their desks waiting for people like you to call for their help

Theyre 100% free

That's because they cause shitloads of tiny unreported accidents. Guys get into the serious ones because lol racekar.

Be old
Liability only
Car isn't commonly stolen
Car isn't a tuner favorite
Car isn't commonly crashed (ie: mustang)

No no and no.
Unless you've got paper, this is why people end up without cars

I didn't say it was smart. He was asking the cheapest you could be.

I turn 25 in January.

I traded in my old car and got a new one, but it hiked up my insurance. I now can't afford it unless I ask my dad for help and/or absolutely never do anything for fun anymore due to not being able to afford it

Expand on this. How do they make money then? I'm about to shop for my own insurance and this would help a lot.

Listening too

it is true that women cause a lot of stupid little fender benders (that go unreported all the time), but guys do get into more serious accidents

Referral fees. Insurance agents get probably 10% of your premiums a month so it's likely the same for a broker.

They get money from the insurance companies for directing them business

Rates are the same as if you hunted alone and you pay zero

It's the difference between walking around looking at your phone, bumping into people, and frantically running, tripping over a stick, and breaking your arm

It might have to have something to do with men making up the majority of the workforce and the hardest working segment of the workforce that depends the most on being part of the workforce (where women have socially acceptable support from families and spouses if they get fired)

The social reality is a man whos' late for work is in a more serious condition than a woman who's late for work

what does this have to do with car accidents? Go back to /r9k/. I am sure your local Autozone will be in deep trouble if you are 5min late to your shift lmao

I just found this. Good/bad?
metromile.com/insurance/?source=google_brand&medium=cpc&campaign=G_S_Brand_AllStates_Mobile&term=metromile car insurance&content=103236018891&matchtype=e&campaignid=633550768&adgroupid=27709804851&device=m&network=g&adposition=1t2&gclid=Cj0KEQjw9b6-BRCq7YP34tvW_uUBEiQAkK3svanxMnpoZCsQ5QH8el9KSZtNljNmD3MgXsXSq-cwrqsaAhwu8P8HAQ

First paragraph numb nuts.

Do not use the online tool. Always speak to an agent over the phone. The reason is online they have you select down to the minute detail, whereas over the phone they ask more general forms of the question. If you are an inexperienced driver or just have a short driving history, I find that the agent route saves you up to 50% of the internet price

100% free? Who pays their salary then?

>be 19
>07mazda rx8 "sports coupe"
>pay less than 240/month for full coverage

most companies quoted me a minimum of 350 for liability alone. fuckin ridiculous. and ya it's not cheap but not bad for foolish yungin with sports car

there are more men driving than women, so of course they're going to get into more accidents PERIOD

get the most HEKTIK driver, put his grandma in the passenger seat and he'll be careful and cautious and get there in one piece. get the average woman and it doesn't matter who you put in the passenger seat, she'll still be situationally unaware with a tendency to freeze up when somethign frightening happens.

Insurance commissions I would guess.

Insurance agent here
Always call multiple companies and always speak to a agent! An agent makes money on what you buy. It's in there I treat to get you a good price so they can get paid.

Also don't waste time with brokers. Majority of brokers only work with about 5 companies. Most of wich have shit rates! Do the legwork yourself and you will save money! Never BUY ONLINE!!!!

A million times this. We saved around 500€ by actually going to a company and speaking to people instead of doing shit online.