Thinking about putting this up for sale on craigslist, how much do you think I could get for it?

Thinking about putting this up for sale on craigslist, how much do you think I could get for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1197969525
kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/1930-ford-aa/1197998666
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"project car"
"put about $20,000 in parts on it"
"$60,000 price is firm"
"no tire kickers or joyriders"
"i know what i got"

no lowballers

I mean you're probably memeing but I'll bite.

If you figure out what it is looks like a model AA ford truck but I'm not sure, you could get a pretty penny for those fenders and what's left of the cab. They hot rod those trucks sometimes. I've seen 32 ford steel cabs like that go for $2000 before and fenders go for $1000. The frame might not be as useful to some because they'll fabricate a new chassis. But you could get like $500 or up for the frame at least.

For those that want original Henry Ford steel they will pay out the ass for those parts.

t. Kid whose dad bought a pair of 36 rear fenders for $1000

NO LOWBALLERS I KNOW WHAT I GOT $100K FIRM NO TIRE KICKERS DONT WASTE MY TIME DO YOUR RESEARCH ULTRA RARE ONE OF ONE BROWN EDITION RUST PILE IF YOU BUY A C7 Z06 AND PUT IT ON TOP IT WILL BE WORTH AS MUCH AS A C7 Z06 ABSOLUTE STEAL ONLY NEEDS THIS $20 PART AND IT WILL BE WORTH 500 GRAND IT DOES 0-60 IN 3 SECONDS PULLS WHEELIES OVER 2000 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER GOING TO ALL FOUR WHEELS GOT FRESH RUBBER ON IT IT REALLY STICKS 6 SPEED AUTOMATIC WITH SHIFT KNOB BUT YOU CAN PASS IT OFF AS A MANUAL TO YOUR FRIENDS MINOR RUST ON BOTTOMS OF QUARTER PANELS BUT NOTHING INTEGRAL HAS RUST NEW GLASS JUST GOT THE HEADLINER REPLACED LOOKING TO GET 70K NON NEGOTIABLE ALSO HAVE THE ORIGINAL RIMS IF YOU WANT EM SUPER AERO PACKAGE FOR A TOP SPEED OVER 250 MILES PER HOUR PERFECT DAILY PERFECT RACECAR PERFECT PROJECT WITH YOUR ALCOHOLIC DAD ONLY PAYPAL OR CASH NO CHECKS CONTACT ME AT sixty94our-thwenty0H-sixn9ne6tyN!ne NO TEXTS IF AD IS UP ITS STILL FOR SALE

RAN WHEN PARKED

>RARE COLETICLIBLE CAR FOR SALE!!!!!1 PRICE WILL ONLY GO UP GET IT WHILE ITS GOOD WILL BE A CLASSIC IS NOW A CLASSIC RAN WHEN PARKED. JUST NEEDS A BATTERY TO RUN, YOU WILL NEED TO TOW THIS CAR.
> RUNS GREAT ASWELL,
> ROLLING CHASSIS

kek, nice. What's a tire kicker though?

Guys who look at cars with their hands stuffed into their stone-washed jeans, wearing a Diamondbacks cap and wondering if your 2008 Toyota Camry has bluetooth, while kicking the tire with their New Balance sneakers to see if there is air in the tire.

whenever someone says no tire kickers it means dont inspect this car because if you do you will realise its a piece of shit

How about this one?

>Price listed on cl: 65
>mfw the boomer meant 65k
I KNOW WHAT I GOT NO LOWBALL OFFERS

It's the GT version

pic related

I'll give you about 3.50

>CONTACT ME AT sixty94our-thwenty0H-sixn9ne6tyN!ne

THEY DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THIS ANYMORE.
I KNOWS WHAT I GOTS.

I checked out an old 80s Corolla GT SR or whatever tonight. Baby blue, been eyeballing it for a while. Belonged to some old Indian who owns the town motel.

He said it was all wheel drive and had a brand new motor with 12 miles and wanted $3500 for it

Sure Pajeet even though that corolla never came in AWD and im sure it has a new motor. That's why the inspection sticker was from so long ago the date is no longer legible and all the tires are flat.

Fucking lying scum I would go in the morning and fuck with him but I already have enough confrontation in my life and no money anyways

Pretty funny story but ended on a bit of a low-note. Hang in there, bud.

Such is life in rural central Virginia

It depends, do you know or not know what you have or have not got?

It's a form of expression when checking out a car. The owner knows you might point out stupid shit that is wrong with the car even though it's small things that don't matter. While explaining, people kick the tire lightly just to explain some stupid shit, idk why it's just how it is.

> yea, well there's a small rust spot that I have to patch up
> the window motor is weak, gotta fix that
> yea well these tires need replaced even though they have enough tread till a year passes

I'll give you $3.50 for it. But only if you'll pay to ship it to me.

NO LOWBALLERS!

>waaah don't barter with me i don't want to sell it for what it's worth!

kek end your life.

It does appear that you know what you have got.

RAN WHEN PARKED

If it has a vin then it's worth $.

This is because you can cut out a piece of metal with the vin, and welded it into a restored car and technically you have a fully restored and original vehicle.

Kek
Ill use this and post it
Will deliver in a few days if any interest

>ran when parked (1938)

K.. KEEP ME POSTED

Those speed holes

Not looking to sale just wondering what id get for it

>PERFECT PROJECT WITH YOUR ALCOHOLIC DAD

Kek

Anyone post it?

>buying a car from a non white

got a response after about 2 hours.

What do i say?

Tell him its got ice cold air

Jesus fuck you madman

>1 month later
>see pajeet at a car meet
>pulls up in a 80 Corolla GT with blacktop 4age swap and All trac drivetrain swap
>and it couldve been yours

>(fixable)

kek'd hardily

kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1197969525

>will not reply to women

kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/city-of-toronto/1930-ford-aa/1197998666

>Rick Roehler

>WEIGHT REDUCTION STAGE 4

kek, nice bro.

Almost seems legit.

Fucking meth heads rite?

top kek

GUYS...YOU NEED TO ADD SOME MORE ELIPSES..I MEAN IT RAN BEFORE IT WAS PARKED...ONLY NEEDS $50 PART AND 20 MINUTE TO RUN AGAIN..I DON'T HAVE THE TIME...ITS A STEAL AT THIS PRICE.

>ONLY NEEDS $50 PART AND 20 MINUTE TO RUN AGAIN..I DON'T HAVE THE TIME..

This kind of shit always kills me. If that's really all it takes to get it up and running again, why haven't the sellers done it?

$7

Classic, good condition, minor rust at welds. Runs great, won't start.

haggling over defects

>1 LADY OWNER
>PULLS LIKE A TRAIN
>FUTURE CLASSIC

JUST MINOR FIXES
TAKES AN HOUR BUT I AIN'T GOT THE TIME

>Runs great, won't start.

kek