If you could change the driving license exam/test, how could you change it knowing how people drive?

If you could change the driving license exam/test, how could you change it knowing how people drive?

More classes on following too closely.

Can't really do anything since people only drive safely during the exam and form shitty habits when they get their license

Lesson about roundabouts, no one knows how to use them in Arkansas

I would make it so that everyone must be able to control a car in wet conditions on a track. I Would make it so that they need to be able to run that track in a certain amount of time without losing control of the vehicle.

Making people study theoretical bullshit is useless, since they memorize it for the test and then forget it afterwards. Same thing with using blinkers and roundabouts. People do it right during the exams and then forget about that shit afterwards. This is why I would make driving exams be about using the vehicle and controlling it rather than just driving it correctly.

SITUATIONAL AWARENESS

reduce the parallel parking zone so less people pass.

>don't signal
>fail
>tailgate
>fail

The drivers education is quite decent here in Norway, although there are certain things I'd like there to be more focus on;

>keeping distance to the vehicle infront
>more driving on the slippery track
>intersections
>roundabouts

>norway
>driving

Stasi-style secret police that monitors everyone's driving for a year after they pass their test.

No no, I mean the license you get to ride the different species of deer and other wildlife. I'm looking to upgrade to a moose or perhaps even a bear

>he doesn't ride a Wolf
Enjoy being slow

Sorry if I got anything wrong, but I think all that permit stuff in the US is bad. In my country you have to take several classes with an instructor in a modified car so they also have brake and clutch pedals. You simulate exam routes and tests like reverse parking, etc... You learn along the way, and that only after taking a full week of daily 2 hour classroom tutoring and a written exam.

Most people drive clean and it's great.

Are you crazy? I've gotta be 24 to get a license like that, and the insurance would kill me!

>insures a wolf
>doesn't just go out and catch another if his first one crashes
Heyzeus Christ, when will you vikings learn?

Manual transmission is a requirement for the first year of driving

Youngfags and new drivers in general need to pay as much attention to the act of driving as possible

In a more serious terms; wolf are 100% protected here and if I killed one I'd get up to 3 years in jail, aka the same for a "light" rape, selling marijuana or robbing some guy on the street

About a year and a half ago they arrested 12 guys from my county, with six of them being from my municipiality, all charged with the suspicion of hunting wolves illegally. Their phones had been tapped into for quite some time, several of their cars had gotten secret GPS-trackers, their homes entered and searched without them knowing and much more. When arrested they all had their phones, computers and everything that could hold information taken in, along with weapons (even BB-guns, blank-firing start guns and air guns exempt from registration), and thrown onto a cold cell with nothing but a think mattress and a blanket for three days. The case went on, they all claimed their innocence and after a while no new evidence emerged and the case was dismissed, with all 6 of the guys from my municipiality having their cases dropped

Complete bullshit, all of it. Such a waste of resources

An entire segment dedicated on highway driving (merging, left lane for passing, etc) because people are fucking idiots when it comes to this part of driving.

jesus you'd think they were plotting 9/11 or some shit

They were being charged with ORGANIZED FUCKING CRIME, as they meant that this had been planned hunting and a collaboration between the hunters

Its fucking ridicolous

>find everyone over 65 with a license
>bring them to the dmv
>execute those fucking geezers
there you go, fixed 85% of road hazards, i'll be waiting for my check

That's not edgy at all.
It's widely known and accepted that old people suck at driving and shouldn't do it.
But it won't solve 85% of problems.
If you want to do that you take the licenses away from women.

k

>robbing some poor fuck and molesting someone is on the same level as selling weed in norway
nigga wtf

And they pretend to be a first world country. Not if they keep accepting all those shitskin immigrants.

Mandatory retesting every Xyears with your score being printed on your license plate ans ID.

>good score in test = good driver
Nah

Penis check. No dick, no license.

Automatic fail if Asian woman

Mandatory winter driving classes. I don't care if we do it on an old rink with modified go-karts, but too many of my fellow Syrups just suck at winter driving.
>Stuck in Alberta
>Implying they even get a real winter here
>Still manage to flip their faggy brotrucks and overpriced crossovers every time 1mm of dry snow hits
LIKE POTTERY

You already fail for doing that shit where I live.

Make them take a defensive driving course on a track. There's one near me for teenagers, held at Rt 66 Raceway in Joliet. Bring your car, and $75, and spend the day learning about the limits of your car, panic breaking, evasive maneuvers, you even get it on a skid pad to learn how to keep it under control with low traction. That shit should be mandatory, seen too many teenagers freak out because of a little bit of oversteer or even ABS kicking in.

>bring cell phone into car
>fail