Fiata comes stock tarbo'd what's your excuse ND?

I just picked up a 124 tarbo'd, and hope to tune it soon, I love the interior, but we heard very negative things about the MT so we optioned the AT, and I use the manual shift mode. Check out my bread. Highland Park Texas reppin 2017 FIATA.

Some more oc on a board full of Alphonse.

>we optioned the AT, and I use the manual shift mode

Ooooh, more pics are being uploaded. Why do you think the ND is a competitor? Enjoy your glass trannies.

So is coming out of the closet easier when you express it by buying a 4cyl roadster rather than just telling people?

>Probably thinks that the 4C lack of power steering is good fanboiii

The real Alfa's are the ones that can be used daily and appreciated.

AUTO

>autotragic

literally end yourself, the MT is fine as long as you dont drop the clutch

I just find it hilarious that you bought a """"""""""""sports car"""""""""""" with an automatic transmission, but
>use the manual shift mode
to make yourself feel better about being a cuck

When your boyfriend is sitting in the passenger seat, how do you give him a handy when you have to shift gears?

I work for a Maserati dealership, fiata's are only wanted by faggot boomers who think their better than miata's cause their euro.

Also, pain in the ass to do any of your own work because of "muh euro"

>prove me wrong

>some wigger kiddy from highland park is showing off the fiat his daddy bought him for his junior year

aha you're so precious.

The manual on the mazda is shit, but the fiata got the old gearbox from the nc. That one is fine.

>implying
I would never buy this shitbox or the Miata

I just like making fun of cucks that buy automatic transmission optioned cars but then try and justify it by saying that they only shift in manual mode

Fingering your girlfriends pussy isn't that hard when shifting a manual btw, just ask her

The bad things about the manual transmission were miata fanboys on damage control. Because it ended up with the last gen miata transmission that is turning out to be better than the new one. You cucked yourself.

Funny, we have a Quattroporte S 2013 at home next to George Bush's residence in Dallas. You wash our car maybe, thanks for the good work.
>Was informed that it's all hand wash can you confirm Mr. employee?? Also pics of badge? I had a lot of OC.

DUDE

Why not an Abarth?

Why not wait for the fixed coupe?

>automatic
just embarassing

kek, I'm the apprentice tech at mine. If your thread doesn't die. I'll send a picture tomorrow when I'm at work.

Close with the wash bay guys, the person who is usually in charge of how the Maserati's are taken care of make them hand wash them (at least at mine)

>constantly worrying about dropping the clutch in a brand new 30k sports car that only makes 155hp.

The engineers at Mazda need to fix this ASAP.

WEED

>but we heard very negative things about the MT
That's only on the Miata. Fiat decided to use a stronger transmission than Mazda, and the only failing Mazda transmissions are the defective first run.

my old stock 98 banger would laugh at that, all day, every day, in any condition.

>we

Sounds like your parents bought these cars and you're just showing them off on the internet. Which lines up with you being an underage DUDE WEED LMAO faggot, and the fact that it's an automatic

Prove its your car.

We got a great deal on ours paid in full cash custom option to suit all the way!! Love the way the exhaust crackles

Fuck outta here AT cuck

lMAO

As much as Veeky Forums hates the fiata, its really nicely built and is what a miata should have been. But too many boomers in my area want it because miatas are common with the stance kids that hoon around.

>OP is 15 and lives at home
>his upper middle class dad just bought an automatic Fiata
>OP takes several photos of it on his cracked 8gb iPhone 4 and posts them on Veeky Forums for trolling purposes
Did I get it right?

It's heavier, longer, worse weight distribution, smaller displacement and has lots of turbo lag.

race me fgt.

Is that an AP Royal Oak?

Pretty much.

>Buying a base model automatic 124 instead of the manual 124 Abarth

lmaoing @ your life

it looks better

>Dallas sucks
Yeah I was just there. All of Georgia sucks too, not just Dallas.

Ok you stupid chink nigger, my fiata will fuck you up

I suggest any road, anywhere. Your hot bitch will be coming home with me son, keep the roof down, and i'll give you a new antilag car smell for free.

>my

>didn't wait for the fixed hardtop possibly fastback abarth 124 with 6spd manual

oh myyyyy gooooooooooooooooooodddd

> paying $30,000 to make a troll thread on Veeky Forums

Now that's dedication.

This. Explains the autotragic and shitty handwriting.

I like that OP didn't even try to counter

No pics,actually taken on Galaxy S7 DUOS (trap life) and then used image resizer app because pics were all 5mb plus (yes this is op)

k

tell your mom I said get a better car, her Fiata is shit

Haha this was a funny ass thread I got blazed af last night and posted a "time-stamped" pic of a fiata on the street last night. Haha welcome to highland park you Poors. Yes it's a 39mm AP Royal Oak.

all this back pedaling

You dun goof'd just enjoy the ride and trade it in later

>worse cloned interior
>understeers more
>uglier than ND
>automatic
>less comfortable
99% this is b8, but if it isn't, why is a worse version of the ND Miata better? do you genuinely have a mental disability?

>He literally fell for the AT meme

Enjoy your nice car completely ruined by a mediocre slush box

>not knowing how to drive

I like this thread. Well done OP.