Want a V6 Accord coupe

>want a V6 Accord coupe
>can't justify the purchase because a Mustang GT, Camaro V6 1LE, and WRX STI are just as affordable

Why is it so expensive?

Sleeperish tho

I like how they look :^(

I wouldn't say sleeper. Not a bad DD though

Looks like the perfect car for my grandma

>SOHC

For what purpose?

Buy an old mussle car instead you queer

>FWD
>V6
For what?

Real solution is a C5 corvette

It's like a v6 accord coupe that's lighter, has 2 extra cyls and no cuckseats, and costs half as much.

You can get a used one for under $10k

Just get the older one that looks like an NSX from the back, at night.

I wasn't able to find any in good condition with under 100k miles and V6

Buy used. Price drop off is fast till about $17k then its more consistent. Plus used civics/accords dont mean much unless trashed.
Also your comparing domestic to import so of course the import is more expensive than it seems like it should be.

Gen 6 are kinda shit m8 unless you got the h22.

>a Mustang GT, Camaro V6 1LE, and WRX STI
Are all considerably less comfy and reliable.

>It's a thread about my car
I was surprised with how good my purchase was. I thought it was going to turn out to be a piece of shit, but I actually love it.

Honestly this is why I stopped talking shit about V6 Mustangs/Camaros (unless an owner acts like it's hot shit)- the base models are some of the cheapest new V6 coupes on the market. Maybe some of the cheapest new V6 vehicles in general. They're good options if you want 6 cylinders- though admittedly probably not as reliable as an Accord.

>30,775 v6 2015 accord 6mt
>2015 mustang gt 32,300$ 6mt
>2015 camaro 2lt 29,305$ 6mt
>2015 wrx sti 34,495$ 6mt
pick your poison. also fuck 2013

have fun changing the spark plugs faggot

>he thinks changing sparkplugs is hard

Well, the stock trim can be had for a good amount cheaper than all of those cars. Maybe comparable to the v6 mustang. The interior is much nicer, I mean leagues ahead of mustang. The Subaru wrx has a surprisingly nice interior for what you expect the car to be and a useable back seat. I have a 2009 accord currently and looking to trade up for a newer one soon. Very smooth handling acceleration and breaking.

>The interior is much nicer, I mean leagues ahead of mustang
take off your import-colored glasses faggot.

Pretty sure Accords are assembled in America

Cheap is cheap. No sense paying 20% less money for 35% less car.

Because it's a better built and more reliable daily driver with a better transmission?

That's my assumption.