I work for the government, and I'm fully aware that I'm a sheep who enforces the laws of moronic bureaucrats...

I work for the government, and I'm fully aware that I'm a sheep who enforces the laws of moronic bureaucrats. What is a "rebellious" car that will make me forget, if at least for a moment, that a gubberment cuck? What is a car that flips the middle finger and says "fuck the system" both with its appearance and noise?

Anything under 80k made in the last 20 years will do.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY
youtu.be/gcD7XjZEozQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you will never be as fucking rad as that kid

PT cruiser

I don't know about the noise, but you certainly can't give any fucks if you're driving one of these. The only question is which comes first

Illegally import an R34

>me in charge of remembering pictures

Also convertible LS hardtop luxury trucc because why not

Biggest brotruck you can find

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDxjge5hmY

>Goverment Motors
>totally not a gubberment cuck guise

>government motors

GM *is* the system.

>muh pre-bailout manufacture date

You should steal the Cizetta from the FBI and daily drive it. That's about as rebellious as you could possibly get.

>gm

A super sport

Herp derp, government loves pollution from rich running diesel trucks

Evo?

>Goverment loves the taxes and power generated by automobile manufacturers

yes they do

How about you buy a UPS truck. Pretty fuckin rebellious
They do what we want the government to do then they leave, no faggy sunglasses, no attitude they do what they are paid to do except they aren't fat loud fuck wits. Most private sector blue collar folk work for the people. Buy an MR2,i want to see you under another vehicle, pussy.
Also, good luck in the next election, fag, we are sick of paying your bloating pensions for a shit job any half a yard can do.

Fuck the system attitude expressed by edgy, cool, careless and reckless behaviors is part of the system. You're sold what being cool is. If you wanna truly say fuck it, buy an old Toyota and put the least money you can in it.

a TVR

Viper.

>What is a car that flips the middle finger and says "fuck the system"
snek for sure

> V16
> Transverse mounting
I don't understand

any cocaine fueled 80's super car

Any diesel truck that's has rolling coal modifications to it, because in order to do it you have Fuck over the EPA emissions controls

Most Saabs are the antithesis to conformity and traditionalism, regardless of era. Even under the yoke of GM, they represented rebellion. The most expensive one I've seen for a while is about $20k.

Get a modified fourth Gen fbody.

They're loud (if you want them to be)
Look good (to most people)
Handles well (really people, they make suspension upgrades, it's not hard...)
Fast (any mildly modified lsx is going to be at least 400 at the crank)
Fun (any hell)
Cheapish (nice modified used ones are going for 10-15k all day)
No emissions (unless you live in california, emissions are one of the first things to be removed)
Not real epa friendly

So in summation; loud, fast, super fun, bad emissions, nice to look at. About as fuck-you-government as you can get.

Pic related, this one's pretty nice.

Ha. No.
Teenage fucker

>teenage fucker

Isn't that the point though?

>Goverment Motors
>fuck-you-goverment

are all GM fangirls this dumb?

Illegally import a Twingo.
Or rebadge a Smart and pretend you Illegally i.ported a Twingo.

rebellious you said?

Car is 12 feet wide

youtu.be/gcD7XjZEozQ

>Used car
>No more tax then anything else to register

Not sure I'm the dumb one here

This. General Lee all the way

I thought I read the same post twice but really it was just some asshurt neckbeard who keeps spouting the same thing, weird.

>drive through any metropolitan area
>get pulled out of the car by niggers and beaten because you have the confederate flag on your roof