>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:
→ →

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old threa:

First for cruisers are okay

How to keep a helmet screen clean? Mine is fogged up beyond fuck and I'm forced to ride with it up at all times till I get a new screen. How to keep it from getting blurred and fogged up in the future??

>tfw listened too much to music
>too pumped too sleep

How do I chill?

Get a heated visor

When I played paintball they made some spray that you could put on your goggles to keep them from fogging up, you might want to look into that.

i only drinks the finest breast milks

by listening to chill music dumpass

I live in Vegas. Don't really think that will make a difference. ....

>riding on new tires

>those yuropoors defending their fucked up system of nanny state laws last thread

I don't know how you people do it over there

Nobody cared the first time

ayy, SA

ahah I think it's stupid actually. It's good to have limitations and rules, but the way it works is just dumb.

>live in burgerland
>motorcycle permit is 10 dollars
>license is 34 dollars for every 2 years or 44.50 for every 4 years

What state?

>living in a cucked state

AZ license expires when you turn 65, mine is good for 43 more years since I got my motorcycle endorsement.

I put shaving cream on my shower mirror so it doesn't fog, idk if that would work.

I cry myself to sleep every night when I realise I can't yet buy a ducati 848 streetfighter

pinlock visor, friend

>live in frosty moe land
>permit is $140 (car + bike)
>license varies between $250 and $1300 for 8 months (can't ride during the winter even if there's no snow)

Pennsylvania

At least we're not as cucked as yuroland

also you have to go back :^)

lol wrong post

Luckily I'm white, but there isn't freedom quite like riding your liter peter down to the in-n-out with a pistol hanging off your waist

>This
Literally nothing wrong with wanting a toy to cruise around on

In TX I only have to renew every 6 years. I don't even have to show up in person, just go online and pay $25 and I'm good to go for another 6 years.

>on the waist
Absolutely disgusting.
Get a conceal permit you attention seeking child

>tfw open carry of rifles is legal in Texas with no permits needed

Sometimes I just wanna strap my fuckheavy FNAR to my back and go ride around town to see how many Jimmies I could rustle.

>conceal carry permit
>AZ

Kek

>arizona
>concealed carry

hehe

While you hang out at Starbucks rubbing ya neck Beard? Faggot

>being Mexican
Eww

>making people rustled so they go and vote in favor on gun control

you are really stupid and you are a huge faggot, youll also look like a dickhead. stop ruining it for the rest of us.

>only insult is calling people Mexican
Living as a white in Arizona is living like a king, rules don't apply to you

Dubs of truth!

That's because you live in a non American shithole with literally nothing but specs.
Enjoy your dirt loser

Use your freedom or you'll lose it faggot.

Arizona culture is too influenced by california for my liking

Sure thing spreglord

Keep the memes coming friend, I'm enjoying it

True, there's nothing to stop a 16 year old kid from driving a 500hp+ Ford Mustang GT for their first car here. Several kids I went to high school with had really hot cars, some of them wrecked, some didn't.

I wasn't talking about ENTERING the highway at high speeds, I was talking about riding the highway at what was basically the top cruising speed of my bike and getting passed on both sides because I couldn't keep up with the ridiculous speed that traffic was moving.

No memes. I just feel bad you love in a sub-par state.
Enjoy whatever lies you tell yourself to sleep at night lil nino.

just cause you can doesnt always mean you should.

you may not understand this but using your freedom could ironically have it taken away, especially when it comes to touchy subjects such as guns.

god dam craigslist sellers. Is it really so hard to text or call me back when I try to contact you about the bike you're selling?

>Muricans and their guns
Bunch of inbred hicks. The lot of you

GET IN THE RIGHT LANE FAGGOT

ill shoot you

If you're too afraid to use the freedom you have in this country then it's no better than not having the freedom at all.

They probably realize you're an autist, or just suck it the fuck up and go to a dealer

Commuted with the bike for the first time today

What's the deal with all the guys on Harley's holding up 2 fingers and pointing to the ground? Is everyone in a motorcycle gang but me? Is it because I ride a Harley and I'm just supposed to know what that means?

Also 10/10 will do again I fucking loved it

Thank you for your service

My condition doesn't matter. They want money and I want their bike. It takes 5 fucking minutes tops to set up a meeting or answer a couple questions.

guns are fun man

Most of my meat comes from hunting and fishing. I can shoot wild pigs here year round 24 hours a day by any means necessary. It beats the shit out of paying $3-$4 per lb for shit-tier ground beef from the supermarket.

Fuck that, the right lane constantly has people merging into it from entering the freeway, much more dangerous there.

This bait tho...

no problem faggot

it looks like there's another lane between you and the right lane

>holding up 2 fingers and pointing to the ground

That's the "motorcycle wave". You're expected to point 2 fingers towards the ground at every other motorcycle you pass unless it's unsafe for you to do so.

You hunt fish with guns.

America everyone

is this some dumb shit only people on cruisers do? whats wrong with a nod, or a wave.

>doesn't hunt for fish on their private fish farm with a spear gun

wtf?

That lane was a temporary lane, it ended shortly after the webm footage ended, that road was 3 lanes in one direction most of the time.

Do you feel good getting that discount at Walmart for baby killing?
Genuinely curious?

I fish with fishing poles and bait but it's hard to catch wild pigs with the same equipment, I normally use a rifle and hollow point ammunition to catch medium sized terrestrial animals.

Only niggers use a spear.
GTFO NIGGER

yeah, then i go and buy a 24 pack of bud and a 25 pack of 12 gauge at the same damn time

>Living in a "first world" country
>still needs to hunt own food
Never change America

is this the birth of an epic new maymay?

>living in a "free country"
>not allowed to hunt or fish for his own free range and organic food

pick one and only one

Ok Rambo :^)

Americucks are literally this stupid
Post your harley now

Post QT's on bikes you've encountered

drz is love
drz is life

Except it's a DR650

dr650s are cool too specially in the highway

>tfw I wasn't recording when I rode with ninja250grill
>tfw I saw her in town on an R6 now

They are flagging that they want 2 fingers in their ass, you see sportsbike riders do it with their whole hand as they want to get fisted instead.

>DRZ is love
>DRZ is stolen

>oh wait, im not baird

Ayyy. Cruiser time?

I like

>colonial pkwy

I think I might've been there before... not on a motorcycle though.

>87
What the fuck is wrong with you

What is it like filtering on that? Nimble enough to move around cars?

I have been thinking about a cruiser for commute but unsure how well it will go in rush hour traffic when I do heaps of filteri g.

afaik it means "rubber to the ground"
I vary between wave, 2 finger point or nods. Some guy on a harley even saluted me, kek

>mfw everytime I read bairds bike is stolen

its a little derp derp dirtbike its fine

>he thinks a higher rating is better than what the manufacturer states

This

Nod masterrace

>feeding a DR650 anything but the shittiest fuel available

Why?

there should be a vigilante group that hunts down bike thieves.

pinlock and cat crap

It's not a billion dollar sports bike user

Do you find that that cat crap only really works good for a few days and then needs re application

Thanks man

It's gorgeous in autumn

I dint filter much on this one. The highway bars are a bit wide. But I filter just fine on the chief. Pretty slim profile

>dreamed I scraped elbow
>wake up
>disappointed

pinlock is the ultimate, it just doesn't fog, at all.

In Oregon it costs $28 every 8 years to keep my endorsement. I don't remember how much it cost to get the endorsement for me because I took the MSF course and I also switched my MN driver's license to Oregon at the same time I got my endorsement so a lot of fees were bundled together.

I was there in the springtime, it was very pretty then as well. That trip was probably the last time I'll ever see my grandmother alive as she's 94 years old and suffers from fairly advanced Alzheimer's. Luckily she remembered who I was even though she hadn't seen me in 6 years or so, though that might've been from the coaching that my aunt gave her before I arrived.... ;_;

Damn son, that blows :/

You can always come back around and make some more happy memories. Riding is good here during the fall season

I think I might hire a cruiser for a week and see how it goes before buying one.

Sweet. Any particular one in mind? They are all fairly different in one way or another. Nothing drastic really. In the end it is just a preference.

>saves pictures of frogs on his PC

Yeah, getting old is pretty shitty. I'll make my way over to the East Coast again someday when I have a sport touring bike. It's a long ride from East Texas.