Just bought this 2014 cadillac xts for $13,000. Has 100k miles on it. Not for personal use...

just bought this 2014 cadillac xts for $13,000. Has 100k miles on it. Not for personal use, i have someone whos gunna rent it from me for business for $540 a week.

Terms of the buy: i put down a 3k down payment and agree to pay him 1k a week for 10 weeks. (i make about 2k a week so i can handle it)
Did i make a good deal?

2014 with high miles

But only $13k

Breddy gud

Bruh you're spending 50% of your income on car payments. I get it's only 10 weeks but still

No. Only poorfags buy newish cars with such high mileage. For 23k you could've gotten one with normal mileage.

Hope you had a lawyer write up a contract dumbass.

the car isnt for my own personal use. its for business. Im getting $540 a week for this thing. Anyone think this car will last atleast 2 years given that the drivers are gunna put on about 50k miles a year on it?

>2014
>100K Miles

Was someone running a Cross Country taxi service or what?

lmaooo most likely

You should've leased a new car. Since its used for business it's a tax write off.

This, i tend to think that i drive way too much but looking at the last 6 years of driving, i average out to 11K miles a year. Whereas i know of people who'll somehow have alreadly logged 40K Miles on a car they got 11 months before.

cant lease a car for this, im renting it to taxi drivers, wouldnt be worth to pay for the mileage i go over

>rent it from me for $540 a week
Why would someone rent a car for $2,160 per month?

because of the money they can make from it driving, i live in ny.

It depends. Usually when cars have high mileage new they have either been abused as a transit or work vehicle in the city or have mostly highway miles. It's a gamble.

Something seems off with these returns on renting OP, they seem too high. I suspect repairs or something else will eat away profits.

Post on biz perhaps

Because uber drivers are all uneducated dumbfucks who think that you need to put 'unlicensed taxi' on the financing form.

For $540 a week i'd want to be rolling around in a fucking s-class.

not everyone has good enough credit to afford their own car
not everyone wants to sign a lease or a contract
trust me dude, some people pay $700 a week just to drive a shitty 2013 suburban

And not everyone should be doing a job that requires $15-25k in start up costs, nigger.

If you can't afford to finance your own 2015-2016 model black quasi-luxury car, you should not be doing it for a job.

>I'mma ghetto bank

You're going to get burned. I hope you are handy at what banks call "asset recovery", and by asset recovery, I mean a baseball bat.

Dummy should just rent a fucking maxima or avalon from Enterprise for this shit.

dude someone can easily earn 80k a year before expenses driving this thing in nyc

>$80k before expenses in nyc
>Shitbox chromed out GM in NYC traffic.
Enjoy your burger flipper income in NYC.

>80k/year
>NYC
And?

That's like making 20k anywhere else in the country

lmao not really depending on where in nyc you live.

>this car will last atleast 2 years
104 weeks x $540 = $56,160
Minus $13,000 cost = $43,160 profit