ITT: Front ends of cars that just say 'fuck off' even if you're doing 100mph+ in the outside lane

ITT: Front ends of cars that just say 'fuck off' even if you're doing 100mph+ in the outside lane.

Other urls found in this thread:

enginebasics.com/Advanced Engine Tuning/Quick Spool Valve Test.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back the fuck up

It doesn't even need to exaggerate its expression. Just a cold, menacing stare that says it all

The GT350 looks like road predator that eats lesser cars alive

out of my way NA fucking shits

68 is better

Dodge Dynasty

too kawaii.

when you have to go 150+ mph over the speed limit.

>not driving tiny happy cars at an excess of 130 on the togue

Can't wait to do the bumper swap on SS

>me rike rice

I don't know, even in my crown vic there was never anything that would make me want to move the fuck over if I'm doing >100 in the passing lane. Unless the road is nearly empty, I would probably just stay where I am honestly. That or try flooring it. Unless they flash you, you're good to go.

In passing lane, someone catches you, you dont' move over.
For what purpose if you are in the passing lane and a new car appears that means it's going faster than you. At that point move the fuck over.

After seeing one of these chase down and catch a Mustang GT that tried to floor it, I'd easily say I wouldn't even try.

>Unless the road is nearly empty
Meaning I'm not getting stuck behind some dipshit going the speed limit in one of the outer lanes until he passes. If the road is clear, I'll gladly move over and give him some room.
>That or try flooring it.

Tbqh if it isn't something with >500hp I don't really care about moving.

How are you "stuck" behind someone if you can just decelerate, move over, let the faster car pass, move back, and accelerate again?

do i even need to say anything?

You can also hear it coming.

"Hold on I just need to get my boost that comes on at 9000 rpms.
"The only reason you won is because I didn't hit boost till 9k

>Not having exhaust redirection valve before twin scroll turbo for 2.5k rpm boost

It's like you want to stay pleb

Is there really anything you can drive stock where you see these in the rear view and think "I can easily outrun it."

No, the blue smoke coming from exhaust and the oil slick left behind should he enough

>not having an actual separated manifold
>calling other people plebs

You mean equal length runner, right?
Nah I mean a valve that directs exhaust flow to the side of the exhaust fan in the turbo to make spool time shorter.

Iirc direct air to the outside of the fan to speed it up and when it's starting to create boost you direct it to the inside of the fan to get higher turbo speeds faster.

There's been some experimenting done on installing the valve inside the turbo housing, but my project involves building it in the manifold itself so any twin scroll will work as long as the turbo fits.

No, I mean having a twin scroll manifold to go with your twin scroll turbo. You can't use a quickspool valve with a separated manifold because you'll choke off two cylinders when it's closed.

Perhaps if you're in a gtr or any supercar such as a ferrari or lambo. Chances are you won't outrun a viper, but you can still have a little fun seeing how much distance you get get between you before he either decides to slow down or closes in.

On the right is what you have if you're using a QSV, on the left is what you should be using instead.

That depends on which way the valve is oriented.
If the hinge/pivot is on the engine side of the manifold you'd be right, but if you run an equal length runner manifold into a collector you put the qsv at the collector with the pivot point at the turbo side of the device that way you can direct airflow to the scroll you want without cutting off any cylinders, their exhaust gasses are just all forced into the same scroll.

You're thinking of that hinky POS design Supra guys like using with a shitty butterfly valve.

Look at the turbo mod here
enginebasics.com/Advanced Engine Tuning/Quick Spool Valve Test.html

But instead of cutting into your expensive turbo, you do the mod to your twin scroll manifold.

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm talking about. If you were to bolt this up to a twin scroll manifold (on the left in) it would completely shut off flow from the two cylinders with the valve on it.

To add to this:

The advantage of an actual redirection instead of just closing a port like a butterfly valve is that it doesn't create nearly as much turbulence, plus the smoother transition to a smaller airway also accelerates the exhaust gasses.

Check out the Bernoulli effect

No user look at the link, it's a completely different way of flow redirection, unlike the valve you posted you wouldn't be blocking any ports off.

Read the link, now I see what you're talking about. His testing is shit, though, and his results are all over the place. There's no difference in first gear, closed is better than open all the way to redline in second gear, and while it appears to be working as intended in third gear, his log is incomplete and potentially corrupted.

His testing may have been awful but it doesn't disprove the fact that this idea is very much viable.

gm fangirls btfo

God those headlights are so sultry, they beckon.

Looks more like "uhg this shit again"

This right here.

See, that angry looking muscle car? More than likely, it's gonna be some boomer who does 55 in the passing lane.

A supercar? Some rich kid who's too scared of his own car to go over 80.

But an E39 M5? That's the car of a guy who treats 160 like I treat 80. There's only one reason to own an E39, and it's because the unrestricted Autobahn is your mecca.

Some of the bonkers AMG's maybe, Hellcat also maybe

Mercedes SL65 AMG Black perhaps?

Fuck off Camry

polls have found out that this is the car German people are most afraid of when they see it in their rearview mirror.

Forgot pic

It doesn't even look like the Cerbera anymore.

>Be driving at night
>See pic related behind me
>Revs engine hard as a signal for me to fuck off
>Poop a little in excitement
>Boner throbs as it screams by me

except for the little detail that its electronically limited to 155mph stock kek

All of these say "brake check me"

>There's only one reason to own an E39, and it's because you want to join the other BMWs on the side of the autobahn and wait for tow trucks

>yfw

>muh mythical Autobahn

It's not half as exciting as you probably imagine.

t.
Fritz Franz Müller

>Not wanting to attend mini-meets and banter with other BMW enthusiasts

Oh, I know the reality isn't great, but it still stands that an E39 M5 is the chosen mount of people who want to haul serious ass on the highway.

>BMW mini-meets
it's called group therapy, remember stage one is acceptance.

You wouldn't want to piss off a Russian gangster

>tfw have pre-facelift E39 M5

a-angeleyes are overrated anyway

>fuck off
no

What a grumpy car!

Oh no it's mad!

/thread

>electronic limiter

Idk how does it look in america but in yurop you can get that off even at the dealership

This, stupid big push bar makes it look like it's wearing oversized square glasses

the amg 6x6 however....

Ws6 firebird formula/trans am

This

Been mortally terrified of wasps/hornets/yellow jackets all my life, just the sight of it puts me off

That Shelby face kits make it so much better looking.

Careful yuropoor, you know your masters don't allow you to question the holocaust :^)

Was it a modern GT? I can't imagine a weighed down ~400hp charger could catch a modern mustang, especially considering how much cop cars usually weigh.

can't even hit 100+mph kek

ITS FWD SO NO

Tiny car for the tiny dick

"I'm a better person than you. Move over."

>i have more autism and paid 6 figures for a """luxury""" car with the interior of a Mitsubishi and the overheating problems of an obese woman running a marathon
FTFY

pic related
m'nigga

>tfw the aesthetics from american cars from the 60s and 70s will never come back

JUST

>I have more money and a better job than you, and right now I have places to be, so move over.

any big volkswagen or audi

>a tesla means you have a good job, money, & places to be
quality b8

>See this barreling down on your ass and you're going 110mph
What do?

If it managed to get to 100 mph, I'd fuck off.

Let him pass and then park myself in his draft for however long I'm going the same way. Easy question!

What kind of mustang? A clapped out SN95? The few police Chargers with a V8 are weighed down to like 4,500lbs and only have 368bhp. That's a power to weight ratio a little better than a V6 Camry or an SN95, and way worse than a 5th gen Mustang GT.