Veeky Forums sings vol. 5 - Back on the Rocks - continuation

Continuation of the previous thread. We've got 8 contributions so far.

We're singing Back on the Rocks by Mega NRG Man.

Link to song in HQ: finaldistance.net/mp3/repertoire/lossy/Mega NRG Man - Back On The Rocks.mp3

To make it easier for me to sync and mix everything together, sing with the song playing in your headphones instead of just reading lyrics.
Submit your entries to this Google Drive folder: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6wJrWT-Vs_ySl9aM1Fsbk10TGc or post Vocaroo links in this thread. Google Drive preferred since quality on Vocaroo is pretty shit.

You can post pics of your cars if you want to be included in either a slideshow or a collage - but only if you actually contributed. Car sounds are also welcome.

If you want to, you can play an instrument. If there's enough players we're gonna have a Veeky Forums's Got Talent version, with music replaced by whatever you play: kazoo, guitar, acordeon, whatever.

No deadline for uploads as of yet.

All contributions welcome. Except if you have a really shit mic. But it's worth a try.

Only 8? Fuck. Where's the rest?

Be the change you want to see!

Bump, damnit

>mfw i just recorded a thing with stereo mix as the default recording device

did you change the filename of any entry?

bump

I don't remember doing that, I only tried removing the vroom vroom.mp4 file because it's 0 bytes.

Yeah, that was probably my fault. The files were kinda fucked up when I uploaded them.
Tomorrow I'll replace my files, if you don't mind.

May or may not upload sax music

>dat sweet sexy sax

doo itt

bump

Bump

you should throw in some SFX like honking twingos

Bump

bump

bump

did he died

His Iron content went up, that's for sure.

To the top!

YOU EVER BEEN TO THE TOP

The vroom vroom file is fixed and apparently my recording wasn't there so I uploaded a new one.

Any deadlines yet or are we going to keep waiting for more people to contribute?

I think he survived but I'm not sure.

yesss.
---------
Bdw op, I never did this but want to contribute, what do I do? Record myself singing whole song?

You can record yourself singing or playing along on an instrument.

Or record some engine revving. Maybe some honking as well.

Oh great, I will do it in few hours, Im fixing dinner now. Keep the thread alive bros.

beep beep

No deadline as of yet, probably when this thread dies I'll wrap this thing up. I was hoping for some more contributions on the weekend but since we almost maxed out I think there's no point in dragging it so long.
>100+ votes on the strawpoll
>not even 10 contributions
What a bunch of fags
Sing, record your engine, talk shit about Alphonse, spout memes, cough really loud or burp into the microphone, whatever you feel like.

Do I need to record whole entire song?
Or can I just give you the chorus plus some effects?
I will divide them with silence since I know basic Audacity.

I made it, now only to upload.

Done hahaha, this was fun!

BABY!

Bump

Up you go.

DON'T DIE

bump

Bamp

bump for moar contributions

bump

"Shit, it's going under!"
"Get 20cc's of content!"
"CLEAR"
*bump*

I uploaded mine. I'm apologize in advance if blood leaks out of your ear.

nice

Don't worry, in the end it doesn't even matter.

Hmm ive seen a few people say they uploaded but the drive says no activity since the first

Lets sing some Linkin Park next brooo

I didnt know this was a thing, fuck. Gotta record by tomorrow

Here's a bump for you

bump

s-should I bump it?

I did.

uploaded my attempt as shit as it was