New McLaren P14 leaked in spy shots

pretty neato

back

>those F1 esque lines on the sides
yeah, I dig it

front looks too much like a Ferrari eating a lemon, though

>liking Mclaren

shit taste. if you don't like and rep Lamborghini, you don't know shit about cars. they build the craziest, fastest and best looking cars. only people with taste get them. fuck Mclaren, Ferrari, Porsche etc. all of those are shit and shit looking.

when me and my boys make it, we are getting Lamborghini.

Wow It doesn't even look the same as all the other McLarens

Sounds like something a retarded 14 year old nigger that thinks he's going to be the next big rapper would say.

don't be mad that Ferrari and them are vanilla as fuck in comparison.

>Centenario
>Sesto Elemento
>Veneno

meanwhile Porsche has.. that beetle looking 911 still. Ferrari has a fucking FF. Mclaren? all of them look the same.

also Lamborghinis are faster than all of them.

>liking the Aventador with a $2mil body kit

kek

mp4-12c with a bodykit

Oh look another identical 3.8L mclaren , i wonder what random collection of number and letters they will use this time?

>being this dense

for >>being this dense
not

At least they got rid of ugly ass headlights but those awful high mount exhaust tips are still there....

Are they even trying?

Reminds me of the Tommy Kaira ZZII, a decade old car design.

McLaren's are starting to look like DeviantArt car designs.

Wait, where does this car slot in?

Is it a P1 replacement?
Or is it below the P1, meant to compete against the Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 and the Ferrari F12berlinetta?

>front looks too much like a Ferrari eating a lemon
Thanks for the keks.

another ugly McLaren what a surprise

Lamborghinis are understeering piles of VAG shit designed for people who don't know how to drive.

>all this benchracing
I've driven Mclarens and Lamborghinis and the latter is a lot more to drive. If I was wealthy enough to buy a supercar I want fun, not numbers

but Lamborghini is owned by Audi so they're automatically all shit

>liking audis

I legitimately can't tell if you're just shitposting or serious

yes i'm sure a corolla driver like yourself is truly amongst the elite of pilots

This is the most Lamborghini post ive ever seen.

it's a replacement for the 650S/675LT

the back looks nice but nothing will ever beat the GOAT headlamps of the P1/650S that look like the McLaren logo

New McLaren? Kind of not surprised, really. They've been introducing 2-3 new models/variants every year across three model lines. They're basically the Apple of the supercar industry. You can pretty much guess how they roll out their new cars now.

>new model gets introduced
>Asian market variant
>spider variant
>1 or 2 limited editions
>high-performance variant
>high-performance spider
...Rinse and repeat.

The kicker is that they've been using the same 3.8L V8 they've been using since the 12C was still called "MP4."

Speaking of which, MP4s should be getting cheap as fuck now, right? Relatively speaking.

Yes. They can be had for less than $150k -- about a $70+k hit in depreciation. I'm not a fan of Salomondrin, but I did catch a video where they "dscuss" the ubiquity of McLaren and how hard they depreciate. I also read an article about a McLaren tuner who reflashes old 12C ECU to make them faster than the newer 650S.

is the seat actually going in the middle, i thought that is illegal now?

also it looks ugly and really basic i dont like it.
every car under the p1 looks exactly the same.

This. They're setting themselves up for failure.

no its on the left

I see McLarens every day. They're a diamond dozen around here. Mass market supercars.

>i thought that is illegal now?

It was never illegal, just more difficult to passenger safety with three seats.

And no, the car in the picture is clearly LHD.

the front looks like the back and the back looks like the front.

It's "dime a dozen" you fucking retard
> what is google for 10 points

>being this new
just go back

arf too bad that would have been really cool

For all intents and porpoises, you're a twat.