>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

york.craigslist.org/mcy/5745344635.html
gumtree.com/p/lexmoto-motorbikes/lexmoto-xtrs-125cc-for-sale-good-condition-£700/1186913112
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473431734122.webm
gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamah-ybr-125-2007-model-low-mileage-long-mot./1186058116
gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-dtr-125-/1186924308
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAY 2

The pig beast survived it's first night on the street.

Should I get a Fahggedaboudit chain lock, or a disc lock? The discs are blanks so a disc lock might not work, and I don't have an anchor for the chain, but I could just stick it through the rear wheel.

york.craigslist.org/mcy/5745344635.html

>don't have 1000 dollaroos
fml haha

>Baird's Life Fucking Sucks lol Edition

Fourth for Aprilias are better than memes would lead you to believe

>implying anyone is going to bother stealing your shitbike

That's a pretty awesome meme machine you got yourself. At the very least you should have a heavy chain on the rear wheel. Aren't there any lamp posts or something you can actually anchor it to?

Did you see the first one that was stolen?

nigs will steal anything

What's it like to ride?

There's a tree but my landlord said I can't park on the sidewalk, so I can't get close enough.

It's like straddling a soviet missile that really isn't fast and you can only suggest where you want it to go and hope it complies.

The front brakes are non-functional, the clip ons have you leaning forward pretty far - wasn't comfy for the 1.5 hour trip back - and they hit the tank. I need to rebuild the front master cylinder and get drag bars, get all new shorter cables so they don't drag super hard, then figure out why it dies at idle when it's hot.

Fucking landlord scum.

Just run a chain from the tree to the street if he wants to be a bitch about it

Any decent pictures of the beast yet? Can you willy it?

I need to get my fork seals done on the Suzuki. Honda has new Uni filter, I need a weekend to actually put everything back together. Next purchase might be a dirt/around town bike maybe even scooter.

>no hookers were harmed in the making of this photo

Hopefully MVanon got some of my dank whilles on cam and will be by later with shitty webms.

>willy a 650lb 80hp long as fuck bike
>clutch barely works because poor cable routing

actually, I'm just going to park on the sidewalk from now on, and if she says shit I'll tell her she can replace my DRZ

still a chain long enough to loop that tree would be like $300 and weight 100lbs.

If people can willy a 50cc scooter I'm pretty sure you can do it on a Goldwing. Get practicing, m8.

Is that a.....transverse 4?....

WELP, I KNOW MY NEXT PURCHASE.

Cut the tree in half then you wont need such a long chain.

nigga you can willy a scooter when it's turned off because they weigh 10lbs

nah, longitudinal flat four shaft drive

Reminder to get your ears cleaned regularly.
> be me
> think finger wagging and picking out the earwax will be alright
> wear ear plugs every ride
> put plugs in today
> ride
> arrive
> take plugs out
> deaf on left ear
> spend 15 minutes at doctor's office getting earwax sucked ;)))) and literally scratched off of my ear drum
OUCH

Hey I just had my ear cleaned too, didn't do that though, put some foam in an sat there for 5 mins, pretty nurse lady squirt some water in my ear and that was it. ez pz

MEMES

Yeah, the problem is the ear plug pushed the way so far back so it stuck to the ear drum. Hence why you should get them cleaned before that happens.
The doctor (female) was qt as well, probably like 30 but looked my age, so mid-twenties.

>Doesn't know about the Goldwing
The new ones have a flat 6

Would this be a good first learner bike?

gumtree.com/p/lexmoto-motorbikes/lexmoto-xtrs-125cc-for-sale-good-condition-£700/1186913112

>only £700
>really close to where I live

I am super tempted.

>bitch ass excuses
pump the forks and dump the clutch fagget

Do you ever sleep?

I clean my ears in the shower, rinse under the hot water and all the wax just comes out of your ears.

Must be a deaf person thing to keep your ears clean.

The moment this isn't my DD - I'll do whatever you want and make a webbum out of it.

Never even heard of the company... and I'm pretty knowledgeable about obscure motorbike companies...

sure why not, its only $700 may as well.

I just slept for like 10 hours m8

Plus I'm at work 12 hours a day where I can't shipost on 4chins

The gl1500 and 1800 have a nice exhaust sound, very porsche like

You could easily find a second hand Japanese bike for £700. Add an extra £300 if you want one in top nick.

Lexmoto, Lifan, Hartford etc. Just don't bother.

Buy Japanese. You'll have no problems and you'll be able to sell it for pretty much what you paid if you don't wreck it.

Saddlebags are a bad idea

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473431734122.webm

Expect them around 11 tonight because lolwork.

Also am i street rossi yet dbt?

My boner woke me up just now.

bit of a problem, I'm a beginner, just done my basic training so I don't feel confident in taking the train to some big city and then somehow making it out of the city and back to my home town on my own. I just cant do that yet.

Unless I can get the owner to deliver it for me, but I would probably be paying a lot more for that.

Still gotta git gud

I get a lot of wax and it's pretty sticky so water doesn't do shit but make the wax swell up and make me deaf for a couple minutes until it dries.

Nobody in your family has a towbar and a small trailer?

>mfw looking through Leeds Gumtree
>fucking motorbike shops spamming the classifieds
THEY'RE FUCKING CLASSIFIEDS! IF I WANTED DEALER BIKES I WOULD GO TO A SHOP!!!

Rinse that shit out with hydrogen peroxide, it dissolves the wax.

You gotta blast it in your ear for a good 5 minutes m8, takes a few minutes before wax will start coming out.

nope, I'm on my own here.

Lack of spatial awareness is a bad idea, saddlebags are fine.

>> wear ear plugs every ride
Wait! Is safe to ride listening to music?

> H2O2 in your ear
Ebin :DD In case you're serious: rather go to qt ear doc every 6 months to let her do it FOR FREE.

Somehow I can't ever angle the stream just right so it goes in all the way.
5 minutes is longer than I shower in the first place.

Foam ear plugs, hearing protection. The only music I hear is my engine and the wind (tm)

Sheeeeeiiiiit. I would look at bikes more like these two if I were you though. Very common, very reliable and pretty cheap. I guess if they aren't too far away they might be okay with delivering it to you.

gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamah-ybr-125-2007-model-low-mileage-long-mot./1186058116

gumtree.com/p/yamaha-motorbikes/yamaha-dtr-125-/1186924308

You use the 3% solution that you get at the drug store for cleaning cuts and shit, not full strength hydrogen peroxide...

Is it safe to drive with the radio on?

for fuck's sake. pick up the bike, put plates on it and ride it home like the rest of us did.

>let her do
>her
is she hot

When cagers approve of your ride.

>5 minutes is longer than I shower in the first place.
>tfw no tank water
I have gas hot water so i could have a 24 hour long shower if i wanted to

My regular ear doc is a MILF, the one I went to today was qt. See

i thought that bike was kill

A guy in an Integra will probably think everything outside of it is nice.

When cagers disapprove of your ride.

So do I but that's not the point. I just get it over with most of the time because getting OUT of the shower fresh is the best feeling. Exceptions are made when it's cold and wet outside, then I shower like 30-45 minutes because I don't have a tub at the dorm.

I unironically like SSIO

dank af

I was waved to by a girl in a shitbox the other day.

Truly a good feeling.

Just a scrape here and there. Need to readjust my clutch lever since it's now lower than it was.

nah m8 i fucking hate getting out of the shower its always cold.

>tfw kid waves at you from cage
>want to do something cool for him
>can't
>just wave back and sigh

drobe pls

put on gopro next time

I frequently get middle-eastern gentlemen asking me how fast my bike is at stoplights.

>implying drobe

>full gear on top half
>shorts and sneakers on the bottom half
all of my wat
just an fyi you are better off wearing no shoes than sneakers, what happens when your shoe lace gets caught in the front sprocket?
Nice things don't happen.

Ok thanks. I'm sure people about 15 miles away would be fine with delivering it for a bit of extra money.

So are these chinese brands a massive noobtrap then?

> get wet with cold / lukewarm
> lather up
> rinse off with boiling hot
> bath completely steamed up, hard to breathe
> open window, let that crisp air in
Ahhhhhh

>>implying drobe
noone else would like nuttenrap

>So are these chinese brands a massive noobtrap then?
>Yamaha
>Chinese brands
What?

mean like Lexmoto

the bike he first linked was a cheap chinese bike.

SSIO's banter is top tier though, and I usually only listen to nigger rap.

stance bimmer user pls

Yes they are.
Nothing about them is good especially when you compare them to big brand 125's.
In saying that you can buy 10 chinese 125's for the price of pic related.

I actually wrote shit on his strips last night. It was good for a kek

swing and a miss

pic related, it's me riding my literbike

That feel when you pass all the fuckers that have been slowing you down for the past 15 minutes.

Is there a way to slightly shorten the throttle tube pull distance? In this webm you can see my wrist is twisted as far as it'll go, yet I've still got lots of gas I can give, nowhere even close to pegging the throttle.

I guess so. I just don't think they're worth bothering with when you can pay a little more for a Honda/Yamaha/Kawasaki/Suzuki bike and have peace of mind that it's probably engineered pretty well. There will also usually be plenty of dealer support and spares around for those kind of bikes. Especially if it's something long lasting and common like the YBR, CG, CBF etc. etc.

On reading those adverts again I probably wouldn't go for the DT either because it doesn't have an MOT. You don't want to be worrying about getting a bike through that if it's your first.

Go Japanese, in pretty clean condition, less than 10k miles and you should have something that will give you no trouble and have good resale value.

i built this myself..any comments/opinions?
its my first build..

Drobe here
WTF is SSIO?
> nuttenrap
> rap
Disgusting.
Just bought pic related.

ok thanks I will buy the yamaha I think. It's the exact same type they provided for me on my CBT.

ayy knai this can only be africa twin man

>he doesn't know SSIO
lmaooooooo

HALB MEBINSCH HALB NABISE LMAOOO

rear view

fucking stripple user

>to get theft coverage I need comprehensive coverage
>for comprehensive coverage I need to provide an agreed value
>for agreed value I must select collision coverage

Looks like I'm not getting theft coverage on the pig beast

Is 2300 for an 07 Ninja 650 a good deal?

You can get a quick turn throttle, they're common on racebikes.
I considered doing that myself.

what was it before you gutted it?

Ill post mv u turns and daytona uturns later tonight for you

>riding without mirrors

is this ok or retarded?

you're mome

1/4 throttle best throttle

retarded

absolutely retarded
and it makes your bike look retarded like a 17 year old who got their CBT on their fourth try designed it

Ear syringes work great. Also nice for nose if you work around grinding dust (even with respirators).

I do on my dirt bike but thats only because they always fall off otherwise.