>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms
>Motorcycle maymays

/dbt/ map: Meet and compare willie size
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it?
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:
→ →

Boring gifums with sounds:
Old thread:
→ →

Other urls found in this thread:

harborfreight.com/ultrasonic-cleaner-3305.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-2RqdZg_S3g
drive.google.com/open?id=1NsWurf9fT5MsPfbsPtCGTsfQK-Q&usp=sharing
goldwingdocs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honda a shit

Into the beast we go
I wonder where that wire is supposed to go

Should hose that puppy off tbqh

How's the general condition of the bike? Any glaring issues that need attention?

It goes into the blue connector.

Pretty sure this thing didn't come with electronic ignition or an oil cooler. Someone loved this horrid creature at some point in it's hideous life.

The 2015 S1000RR is faster than the 2014 HP4.

>cuck

I know cuck is the new shitpost, but I don't really see how it applies here.

5th for 80s sportbike aesthetics

Huh, wonder why the front brakes don't work

>when you try to remove a snap ring without snap ring pliers
>RIP in peace super useful leatherman glasses screwdriver

What can an oil pressure error be caused by
Could it be a misfire?
It's in the ECU memory, but i don't recall ever seeing the oil light on, it must be from the previous owner

>when you have no tools or space but the master cylinder must be rebuilt

I'm amazed the 40 year old plastic on this reservoir didn't completely disintegrate.

>first year of riding/driving
>pay 111 a month for full coverage on my 04 ninja 250
>second year starting tomorrow
>also turning 22
>insurance down to 45 a month

Aww shit lads money remaining the bank

>GNOME
>probablyy ubongo

>when you get a handy and she goes WOT

gross
oh right I don't have anything to clean the release valve with
oh right I left the rebuild kit in my friend's car
oh right I left my brake fluid at my other friend's apartment

guess I'm done for the day
It's arch

>The 2015 S1000RR is faster than the 2014 HP4.
Does it even have semi-active suspension?

>thinkin about spending money on not legal parts
ayy lmao

anyone buy Klim gear? Local shop has some gloves on sale, does it live up to the price?

Post god-tier shitbikes

I have Dakar (non-pro) gloves. They lasted me all the way across the country without ripping. Honestly Klim's glove offerrings kinda suck, since all the adv guys already buy Held. Klim jackets and pants are absolute top tier tho, and they just came out with a line of helmets that look competitive

You can have it as an option yeah.

If you wanna go sanic then the RSV4 is the fastest 1000cc production bike

lack of oil pressure duh

The Element gloves are on closeout, figured I could use a good set of wp gauntlets going into fall

Can I buy one with an ironhead engine (because they're cheap as fuck) and swap it with something else when it breaks?

Honda quality.

I do want to go sanic, but I also want a stress free, comfortable ride, that I know the S1000 has. The RSV4 is a lot more aggressive to ride. Don't get me wrong, it's certainly on my list, it's certainly an option for if I can't get hold of the S1000.

So add more?
Might as well do a full flush
I think the oil filter wasn't changed in 5 years

>D
Holy moly, how are you not dead? get a pressure washer and hose that shit down.

fucking craigslist ree

>can't afford a $30 disc lock anymore
>get a pressure washer

>how are you not dead?
Force of Will?

Is it true that you won't be allowed to use restrictors to get certain bikes A2 ready next year?

Are we witnessing the events leading to your suicide?

rip bairdo, theres other options

So I've heard, you apparently won't be allowed to restrict larger bikes at all.

>pay 111 a month for full coverage on my 04 ninja 250
>111 on a $1000 shitbike

Quite possibly, I'll make sure to write a script that posts the webm of it

Need that full coverage mang.

>being poor
Shit senpai sorry I triggered you

www.harborfreight.com/18-lb-vibratory-bowl-with-liquid-drain-hose-96923.html

we all know your code won't work anyway, so make sure to leave a note directing your family to post it

If you weren't poor why are you on a $1000 shitbike

S U P E R C U B
U
P
E
R
C
U
B

Sorry, I meant this
harborfreight.com/ultrasonic-cleaner-3305.html

>Everybody I ride with crashing and getting impounded
life is pain

I'm not poor because I'm thrifty, user.

>$111 a month insurance

Well bollocks. I was going to restrict a bike. Should I just buy a straight up A2 then? MT-03, Ninja 300?

I honestly don't know dude, I don't know how they'll deal with all the people riding around on restricted machines.

Though if you're gonna buy an A2 ready bike, I'd recommend Honda's 500s or a KTM 390, all the others are pretty dull.

>harborfreight.com/ultrasonic-cleaner-3305.html

Doesn't the Bay Area have super awesome public transportation?

Better start now

>full coverage for a shitbike
>111 a month for a ninja 250

Any damage you did could've been easily repaired for far less then you pissed away.

Yeah but A I don't really know how to use it and B I don't think it will get me off the peninsula and C a Clipper card is $90/mo

Thanks man. Are there any meaningful differences between the X, F and Rs?

Your life makes me want to cry

Quite a bit yeah, I can give you a full TL;DR if you want? I own an R and recently reviewed an X, and I've tried an F so I can give a pretty good rundown on the range.

It's a matter of having protection against others, considering I live in LA and all, theres a higher chance of me getting fucked/theft.

>I can give you a full TL;DR if you want

That would be perfect, thanks

>LA

Sell everything and get the fuck out then, how anyone could live there is beyond me

Okie doke. Obviously underneath they're generally the same bike, so same engine and (pretty much) same chassis. The engine and chassis are pretty good, the basis is pretty much a standard commuter, but it's a good one. They all handle really well and the engine is pretty good too. As far as I know, the only full power bike made for the A2 license so far.

>R

Thinks it's a sport bike but isn't a sports bike, think of it more of a low power, low displacement sports tourer. Comfy ergos, reasonable wind deflection and handles pretty well.

>F

Handles very similar to the R, but has a more comfortable riding position on account of the wider, higher bars. Less wind protection but nicer for urban riding and in my opinion the nicest looking.

>X

Similar to the F, but with slightly longer front forks. The bars are higher and wider still, and it has a different one piece seat (the R and F are identical from the tank back). Surprisingly fun offroad too.

Few things of note:

2013-2015 are all pretty similar, had a small problem with the fuel level gauge arm holder falling off, causing the fuel gauge to not work at all. They were recalled for this but Honda know about it and you can get it sorted for free. Mine hasn't had it done but if it does become a problem it's a free fix. I presume the 2015+ models have this fixed.

The 2015+ models are also all facelifted, so they look different cosmetically, have bronze accents on the engine like the clutch cover and head. The 2015+ R and F also have a revised exhaust which is slightly louder than the old one, but I personally would just buy an aftermarket slip on. The X still uses the old exhaust.

All of the 2015+ models also have LED headlights which are pretty neato. They also have adjustable suspension (the 2013-2015 don't).

I get about 65mpg average from my CBR and I ride pretty aggressively, with mpg on instantaneous, it often sits at 99.9. Fun bike, definitely worth considering.

Also meant to add, the X is worth speccing the larger windscreen, I'm a manlet at 5ft 6" and even when I rode it with the standard screen, I sat right in the spot where the screen protects you and the wind passes over, so the top of my helmet was basically vibrating with all the turbulent air. It actually felt windier than my R.

youtube.com/watch?v=-2RqdZg_S3g
god dam some people are stupid and arrogant

alright which one of you fags manages the map, i've sent you an email a month ago, you responded. silence since then.

are you slightly handicapped?

Some Austrian tripfag. I think it's time to make a new one, I'd say an open one that isn't reliant on a single guy.

>are you slightly handicapped?
Sawath has cancer.

the trick is to make a new map. he spergs out about how his map must be the only one then he adds a couple people and forgets about it again

did tash give up on motovlogging?

Google maps will step by step tell you how to navigate public transportation, including train and bus times down to the minute, and I guarantee you can get a day pass for less that $10

do it fag

Made a new map,

drive.google.com/open?id=1NsWurf9fT5MsPfbsPtCGTsfQK-Q&usp=sharing

Send applications to [email protected]

I don't see anything wrong with riding a cafe racer

I get that a lot of the people that ride them are pretentious cucks, but they do have a nice aesthetic. I've got my sports tourer bike for going sanic and long distance, but if I want to whizz around town for a comfort ride it's pretty nice. They're also really simple to build and repair

I ain't sending you shit, fuck face.

>DR650

ok

No. Fuck off. Last time some fucking nigger did this austrian ktm nigger sperged for fucking threads.

Delete this shit so we can go back to normal fucking dbt.

For what fucking purpose though, fuck off

They look like hipster shit.

>comfort ride
>comfort
>cafe racer
wat

>simple to build
Yeah well, destruction really is the simplest form of creation.

You might as well ride an underbone and not look like a faggot.

Not an argument

Bojack Horseman S1E7 or 8 has a couple of lines that describe why they would want to continue living there.

but it's incredible here!

>>comfort ride
>>comfort
>>cafe racer
>wat

I find them pretty comfy, but fair enough.

I don't understand the concept of something being hispter. If hipsters suddenly started loving Kawasaki Ninjas, or whatever else, would they then be hipster bikes? Groups of people can't claim ownership like that. I like the aesthetic, but I'm not a hipster. I work manual labour, eat meat, etc.

There is no argument to be had. They're shit bikes with no selling point besides their aesthetic which is currently in fashion. They're beaten in every type of performance by other bikes whether it's comfort, speed, handling, sound etc. etc.

At least have the balls to admit that you like it because you're a hipster faggot who wants to ride a bike that 'looks cool' to other hipster faggots. At the end of the day there simply is no other reason but that.

Are they? The seats look like stiff planks, aren't the ergonomics very similiar to super sport if you don't have wide bars?

TOMORROW FORECAST: MORE TOOGAY

You fags will have to deal with yet more webbums.

That looks dangerous

That was some pretty hektik knee down action.

I honestly hope supersports become the next hipster thing

>will be able to attract short haired hipster qts

>I work manual labour, eat meat, get pounded in the butt etc.

>no selling point besides their aesthetic

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I like their aesthetic. I do find them comfy, if only for short distances. When I want to ride for performance, I've got my Ninja 650 and it works like a dream. What I'm contesting is that liking them, and liking their aesthetic, is inherently hipster, and that a bike itself can be inherently hipster. My friend loves interior design, but she does it because she likes to be around beautiful things-not to impress people. Same feeling, really. I'm half considering just putting it on the wall in my workshop, but I love it too much to do that like some hunting trophy

Ho Lee Fuk

Nice cornering.

>They're beaten in every type of performance by other bikes whether it's comfort, speed, handling, sound etc. etc.
EXCEPT aesthetics :^)

>that butterface
Would fuck those tits tho

>get pounded in the butt etc.

I won't lie, I let my wife put a finger in my ass once. Never again. That shit is pretty degrading.

They're comfy just because of the upright position, I can relax my shoulders and not apply pressure to my wrists. Just focus on the view, and the feeling of the ride.

Lovely set of bazungas on her.

If you like the look and that's why you want it then that's fair enough.

>I let my wife put a finger in my ass once

Smaller stuff is less comfortable, try something bigger.

>qt

I've got many years of old Wing shop time. Good beasts and that one is exceptionally clean. Doesn't look like the typical basketball American wiring harness slaugther I'm used to seeing.

The old Lockhart/Derale style oil cooler isn't really necessary and the first I've ever seen on a Wing.

How many miles are on it?

The glass fuse holder is a common source of intermittent electrical problems. Inspect it, and toss in new glass fuses since originals sometimes corrode under the end caps. Ideal is replacement with a generic blade fuse block and blade circuit breakers. Fuses a shit.

Be gentile with your electrical connectors as the plastic gets quite brittle.

This site is useful: goldwingdocs.com/