Does anyone have a guide on how to install a navigation system to a 2004 Honda Accord?

Does anyone have a guide on how to install a navigation system to a 2004 Honda Accord?
I found this: youtube.com/watch?v=aj0NtraOVIU but the video moves fast and doesn't go into too much detail.

Also, is this a trustworthy purchase? aliexpress.com/item/Car-Stereo-Sat-Navi-Headunit-For-Accord-7-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-DVD-GPS-Navi/32478131436.html

Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

crutchfield.com/p_581BT45TOY/USA-Spec-BT45-TOY.html?tp=68488&tp=68488
amazon.com/TechMatte-Magnetic-Universal-Smartphones-including/dp/B00OJE1SG8/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1473476002&sr=1-6&keywords=magnetic phone car mount
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_cooler
thecomfybuddy.com/portable-air-conditioner-for-car-and-truck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a reason you drive that car

Plug your phone into the car charger.

>pull phone out of pocket while in car
Done

;_;
please no bully

Why the fuck do you want built in nav? Google maps and/or waze is infinitely better and gets more updates.

I don't necessarily. It's more out of curiosity
For now, I'm fine with my radio.
I already have a GPS desu

Oem radio?

Aight nigga what you do is find a harness. That lets you connect what the fuck ever to your car when it comes to sound systems or other totally unneccessary shit

this is truly the best way. every single navi HU that came out has always gone obsolete fast.

e.g. every car from 2004 that had navi. $500 DVD updates from manufacture and slow input. fuck that. just use your phone and upgrade your amp/speakers or install a HU that has an AUX input

>he dares to insult my baby
Don't make me resort to Canada-tier shitposting

Cops started actually doing something about people using phones while drive where i live.
Get an Android stereo/nav cause Google maps.

Just put your phone in a mount.

>Cops started actually doing something about people using phones while drive where i live.

move

>Oem radio
Don't know what that means but I found a pic online of exactly what my radio looks like.
desu if I bought anything ""for"" my car right now it would be a disc burner so that I don't have to wait for 107.9, 105.3, 104.9, 104.5, 103.1, or 101.7 to start playing good music.

Thanks. I don't have the money right now (college student budget; I am paying my way through without loans), but if I ever do add something to my car, I'll look into that.
On a similar note, is there such a thing as an aftermarket backseat A/C?
I've heard passengers complain that my car's backseat is a furnace (where I live, car interiors reach 140F/60C, and I might want to fix that at some point.

This.

Just connect your phone to an aux port.

And if your stereo doesn't have an aux port, then have one installed, it's $100 well spent.

And if you want blootoo, just get the kinivo bt and plug it into your aux. Don't forget to use a ground loop isolator to eliminate alternator whine.

for example, here's my LS400

added an aux port and kinivo bt.

That little black button next to the cassette eject button is the switchover to aux input.

Here's where I put the bt adapter. I chose to have the actual aux socket on the back of the stereo, and mounted the BT adapter, then hid all the wires so it's ultra clean.

So when you want to use the bt adapter as a phone, just pop open the ashtray and talk.

>On a similar note, is there such a thing as an aftermarket backseat A/C?
>I've heard passengers complain that my car's backseat is a furnace (where I live, car interiors reach 140F/60C, and I might want to fix that at some point.

dude wtf. who gives a shit about plebian back seat passengers. they're graced by even getting a ride in the first place.

passenger seat is reserved for best friend / girlfriend

Thanks. That's really cool.
I absolutely do not ever use my phone while driving. Don't now, won't ever.

Funny. But let me point out that the whole car is a furnace if it doesn't cool off quickly enough. In the weather here, if one part of the car is cooling down and there's nothing done about other parts of the car, it'll just create circulation that makes it take forever to cool down any part of the car. Especially since the heat outside and the rear window allow air to continually heat up as you drive.

The factory radio. You can buy an aux adapter that plugs into the back of the radio much better than any aftermarket garbage.

NP, by the way, factoryradioservice.com does the aux input install. 10/10, highly recommend. Don't forget the ground loop isolator though, otherwise it'll sound like crap.

Thanks again. I probably won't ever invest in any of this, but if I do, I'll remember what you said. I'm just going to copy this thread onto a notepad file and save it for later (possibly never) reference.

hey guys, i have a 4runner with no aux input. should i get a new radio with bluetooth / aux or invest in one of these

crutchfield.com/p_581BT45TOY/USA-Spec-BT45-TOY.html?tp=68488&tp=68488

the bluetooth option that keeps the factory radio will probably be more expensive by $40

I hate to sound like a shill, but the place I mentioned above installs aux inputs in your stereo for $100.

yeah, i understand, but i'd like to hide the wires and give it a really clean look

There are no wires outside the stereo though....

IDK, if you want, check out the website, I guess.

Mounts are shit

nah, i meant like no even aux cable wires either. i'd want either wireless like BT or if it's wired to hide the wires in the center console.

Proclipusa mounts are decent. The only drawback is you have to get a new mount when you get a new phone.

So now you've rolled 2 trips, nice.

FRS does integrated BT as well. I think the only drawback to that is you can't use the phone feature unlike the AUX to ground loop isolator to Kinivo BT adapter setup I did in my LS.

haha, i never even noticed. but i don't really care about phone, just bluetooth music streaming.

amazon.com/TechMatte-Magnetic-Universal-Smartphones-including/dp/B00OJE1SG8/ref=sr_1_6?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1473476002&sr=1-6&keywords=magnetic phone car mount

this one is really good

Nobody answered my question

Is there such a thing as an aftermarket backseat A/C that can be installed?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_cooler

thecomfybuddy.com/portable-air-conditioner-for-car-and-truck/

these are cool, but I was thinking something that actually becomes a part of the car, like how the fifth-gen Ford Tauruses have backseat A/Cs in the center consoles. Is there any way I can mod something like that onto my car?

bump

Stop bumping this thread. You're either a piece of shit troll or an actual fucking irl retard with a broken brain and should probably consider public transportation.

You seem upset. Either way, thanks for the free bump, pal.

Thanks for the free lols buying a nigger car and trying to nigger rig it back instead of properly fixing it like a functional person with a steady income :)

I see you're the one baiting. I'll bite. How am I trying to "fix" it? It's not broken, nor did I ever imply that. I want to improve the interior luxury.

The only retard here is the one who can't read.

bump
Still looking for an answer to Ehh. I'm going to bed. I'll see what I have in the morning