Halp Veeky Forums I want to buy a challenger and don't know which to buy...

Halp Veeky Forums I want to buy a challenger and don't know which to buy. I for sure don't want the v6 and for sure don't want the hellcat (I do, but that's insane). What's a good one to get? I like the price on the RT but somebody told me it was a waste of money and to get a srt

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/4RGem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Scat pack of the year all the way

scat pack

The scat pack rt is a little more than a 5.7 rt and significantly cheaper than an srt8 while having the same engine as the srt8. Long considered the best value

The scat will be the most fun you'll ever have driving on the street. Stepping on it will produce the sound you expect from a hemi. Also the logo/emblem is nice to have.

Thanks guys. Can't wait til I get my challenger. I'll look at the RT scat packs, I've only looked into the srt scat pack and for me it's still too pricey. I'd love an srt but I have a hard time rationalizing that decision. I'm not a richfag.

I'm looking at these things too, the big thing keeping me away is the weight.

Say a right turn at an intersection, do you have to slow way the f down like in an SUV or Truck, or can you just whip it around at 25-30?

Na you can take it at that speed and then step on it after poorfag here too but I saved money and gave up my kids for adoption

Dunno, the weight doesn't bother me though. I'm actually comfortable that it's so heavy, as I drive a semi for a living. After getting passed by every car on the freeway all week I just want something I can come home to that will smoke anyone in a straight line. And aesthetically I think it's a 10/10. And it's pigfat isn't wasted, the trunk and rear passenger seats are big and roomy. Compare them to a Camaro.

Yea even though I haven't used the trunk yet it is fun and you will be beating most cars on the street for the most part. Btw everyone will try to race u with this car

Pic related, Camaro trunk. I don't mind the extra weight on a challenger, at least I can fit a damn suitcase or guitar amp in the trunk.

Scat Pack for sure.

I can take turns at ~25mph just fine and these are stock tires.

Haven't tried any faster, don't feel like wrecking myself before I check myself.

Also wake up to this every morning: webmshare.com/play/4RGem

The 5.7 hemi in the R/T is a good engine but is 13 years old. It doesn't make as much power as the competition but still has all the v8 feels. Tons of aftermarket with an engine that old which is good. The automatic transmission will give you a version where 4 cylinders shut down for extra fuel economy when cruising. Manual hemis don't have this.

The Scat Pack has the newer 6.4 hemi. Better value if you want to keep up with modern competition.

You a nigger by chance?

I want /pol/ and /b/ to leave

True but hey when I got this car, a bunch of old black dudes started talking to me about beautiful it is and it's great how new muscle looks like old muscle. Tbh I never knew black people were into muscle cars until I got my scat pack.

Blacks for some reason really like Dodges

They really try and dodge things all their lives, don't they?

CARLOS!!
Thank you for that :)

back to the cotton plantation with you

>that thing
>smoke anyone in a straight line

My $1200 liter sport bike from 2001 will absolutely annihilate you. You might beat out most cars (definitely not even close to all), but you aren't nearly as fast as you think you are.