So it looks like GM decided to put camo on their cars so that the press can't see them when they eventually crash

So it looks like GM decided to put camo on their cars so that the press can't see them when they eventually crash.

This isn't even a good camouflage.

Can GM do anything right anymore??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzle_camouflage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ZR1? or some kind of new trim level? why is there a body stuffed in the trunk? why is a French man in the passenger seat? why do the body panels not match (carbon fiber?)?
so many questions

That's the Salvage Title Special

Cuts out the middle man for possessing a rebuilt Corvette.

>he doesn't kill people and put their bodies in the trunk as ballast for perfect handling.

must be a fordfag.

I just fill my trunk and passenger seat with fire extinguishers and hope the math works out

it's a take on the dazzle camo, unfortunately it doesn't work well in certain situations.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzle_camouflage
t. /k/ crossposter

Bump

Rotflmao

Tarp must be so they can cover the car if they know they are being photographed or if they wreck.

There's a Chebby dealership about 10mins from my house I pass by on my way to work every day. There was a 2017 corvette covered in a white wrap of come sort, and for weeks it was just half-unwrapped and sitting there towards the back. It wasn't camouflage of any sort, but do new cars always come from the factory in a wrapper? I've never seen anything like that before. It was like a phone with the plastic shields you tear off.

almost all new cars come with partial wraps, I do know the new Corvettes and Camaros come fully wrapped

>complaining about the aesthetics of a test mule

Post your sweet car, user.

he's not complaining about aesthetics you moron, helen keller could disguise a car better than gm.

You really are desperate, aren't you?

It doesn't need to be completely disguised.

If the disguise is soo terrible then show us what the front end looks like underneath.

>implying even the best disguised car has photos of the undercarriage
are gm fans literally this autistic?

>front end body
>undercarriage
Are ford fans literally this autistic?

is Veeky Forums literally this autistic?

>desperate
Just like GM at lemans, kek

Is that why the won the class 8 times?

Look at the catalog and you'll have your answer

>class """""wins""""""

Bromaro I haven't seen you on in ages. The 3 autistic fucks who shitpost constantly about gtr vs corvette an Ecoboost have completely overrun the board now. You're best off leaving. We all are. You weren't a great tripfag (>implying) but you're a lot better poster than these shitheads.