/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>plastic piece edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:

>Auto to Manual info
youtube.com/watch?v=yJPecRXTmro

>What really happens to ni/hg/as when the thread reaches page 10
youtube.com/watch?v=A_t62W_0fs4

>user's Civic getting hektik
youtube.com/watch?v=UBJvz3DjSVo
Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

westmd.craigslist.org/cto/5744582563.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mjbv3R__yF0
caranddriver.com/news/new-2017-civic-si-coupe-spy-photos-news
youtu.be/mVaH6h-ep6k
youtube.com/watch?v=j8oWJjr_f60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck me there was supposed to be a blank line under the 3rd vid link and the edition in the description was supposed to be under 90k

It's always something lel

I wanna do some more videos but I wanna find a nice cheap GoPro. I haven't really caught anything nice on my dash cam lately.

All this studying got my sleeping schedule messed up. Haven't had more than 7 hours for like the past 2 weeks I think.

Shit's rough.

I keep staying up too late. My boss been scheduling me earlier since I stopped closing and I'm not used to it yet.

I feel you bro, studying fucks me up too. Sometimes it's 3 hours, sometimes it's 8, but I never sleep well. I wake up in the middle of the night from the anxiety.

somone please make a montage of 90's hondas rolling thier windows up...

that loud obnoxious REEEEAARRRRRRRRUHHHHHHHHREAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAEAERRRRRRRRRRR.

I always make direct eye contact with the passenger while I roll up all four window ( so that the alternator works double duty, making them go up even slower) the sound along with the light dimming is just pure Louie levels of awkward and fun!

>auto to manual
>its a mustang

easier in a civic desu

>What really happens to ni/hg/as when the thread reaches page 10
kek, americans have such shit genes that they suddenly pass out

Lol I might make a video of me rolling up all my windows

>guy crashing is also a mustang
Jej

Benis

>Paid yesterday
>6k+ in bank
>No current DD for another two months

H E L P

Another teggy or what?

Taking my Subaru with me to Vermont, but I have nothing right now lol.

I want another Integra, but I don't want to sell mine. Plan is still to reshell the one I have since everything is fine except the body. It looks good from twenty feet away, but it's had wear and tear out the ass.

If anyone is going to wreck this shitbox, it'll be me. It's been sitting for three months now, but my dad drove it last weekend. Tires are squared off and all that good shit.

Apparently my Crower 404 stage 3 cams and Crower valve springs/retainers came in while I was gone though, so those'll go into the B18A1 when I have the Integra with me sometime or if I have time on leave. Pointless to buy since it's just going to sit for a max of five more years.

Oh fuck that devil wing tho

Redpill me on the prelude, Veeky Forums. I'm pretty much just looking for a neat looking, comfy, fast compatriot car that I can learn as I go working on it and tuning it. I've got my daily driver which is reliable but not fun.

westmd.craigslist.org/cto/5744582563.html

>GOOG FOR ANOTHER HUNDRED THOUSAND MILKES OF DRIVING!!!

hmm

DEVILISH

Fifth and fourth gen aren't worth buying for the prices they go for, what you need to look for is a third gen which is 1988-1991. It weighs anywhere from 2300-2700 pounds depending on what model you get (the best for everything imo is the 1990-1991 2WS Si). The problems you'll run into could be premature ring wear which is why the 1988-1989 (plus exterior aesthetic) would be the better choice since the B20A5 doesn't have FRM. That doesn't mean they don't burn oil though, the B20A, B20A5 and B21A1 all blow blue like a motherfucker. They're reliable as all hell though, my '91 was a total piece of shit, but it left me 'stranded' if you want to call it that one time. I drove it seven miles home after I blew the engine.

Suspension, responsiveness, understeer/oversteer, etc all in the third gen speaks for itself. If you find a guy who likes the third gens, there's a reason.

Look into it, everyone who has had one still doesn't regret it unless they bought an auto or heavy ass 4WS. That's a good sum of it.

First gen and second gen are vac line and carb heavy, so usually they aren't worth a DD. Second gen is cool as fuck though.

I haven't had a third gen in three years just about, I still love the pieces of shit.

comfy stickydiljoe vid

youtube.com/watch?v=Mjbv3R__yF0

Only thing I don't like is the stickers. I feel like I've grown out of stickers

That's a turd gen. Fourth looks so much better

Should i switch to my substitute fram filter with my k&n air filter.
Pic related
Get a baseline rsx then.
Depends on location third seems to hold a higher price than fifth and fourth is the highest priced. 6th gen accord coupes are twice as much on average compared to fifth gen preludes though this is all because ricers love 3erd gen preludes and 6th gen accord coupes.
>6th gen accord coupes dont go under 10k average around 12k on 100k miles
>Preludes dont even breach 6k

Fuck you OP, turd gen edition

I have problems with the DC5's suspension. Independent rear with McPherson fronts are a lacking combination for Honda at the least. Others have pulled it off, Honda is not one. Double wishbone IFS/IRS or TBar is usually the best setup they have. The DC5 compared to the DA9, DC2/4, DB or even AV for me is at the bottom. The DC5-R is phenomenal, however the base and Type-S that we got I dislike. K20 would be nice to have one of these days though.

Wouldn't mind another DB8 though. Best handling out of all the Integras for sure.
Third gens usually hold a decent price for a decent condition. From what I've seen it's been the problem of FINDING it. The numbers have been limited significantly in the last six years.

It's slow and heavy

Imagine these with a k swap

I want one of these with the hybrid delete and a k swap

Well in my state you can find them but they are all riced to shit. Other gens dont have this problem, i can find decent 2nd gens easier than non riced third gens.

Grill reminds me of a mazda s3.

Thanks for sharing m8

Yes

4th > 3rd

4th is fatter than the 3rd.

It was called the Wonder Civic for a reason

Well /hg/ I'm a NYC fag looking to upgrade from his 2002 Civic to a used 2014/5 model.

Where should I look to get a good deal?
I was thinking checking out of state a couple hours away since everything is expensive here.

Stop making me want to get one

They're fun as fuck, I would buy one on the spot if it didn't have rust.

Just like any dealer shoot emails to their internet sales department, force them to compete, and be ready to travel anywhere within 100 miles

I'd avoid Paragon, bunch of dickheads.

Æ S T H E T I C

I know it's the type r but that looks too ricey

f-fuck i should repaint my EF in red

4th gen timeless

Missing its side molds

So qt

>abandoned house with abandoned CRX
Damn that's pretty sad

That crx is aesthetically shitboxy.
Where do i get those wheels.

(You)

Is there any new news about what the new 2017 Honda Civic Si's are supposed to be like or for 25 grand should I blow the extra 10k just to get a type R?

Why get the Type R when the S2000 is coming back?

heres a (you)

lad

Aren't the 2017 Type R's coming back to america finally? I heard they were and I got excited

dont fink so.

I'm still kinda upset my dad's ED6 was riced a bit after this was taken.

Nigga painted it rattle can orange

My coolant bottle that I left empty filled back up. What a cunt.

That's pretty serious for a rattle can job.

Not bad.

Go somewhere towards West. If it saves you thousands, the couple hour drive is worth it.

That's in pretty decent condition

Probably my favorite civic coupe design

Should I go further?

did this body style of the civic ever come to the North American Market

Fuckin' classic. I had the 954. Did 176mph on the road and managed not to die.

Why didn't you dry ice the tar?

Yeah, it was lol

My dad sold it with 80k in 2005, that's where it ended up five years ago now. Probably scrapped at this point, prior to that it was painted black and red.

For what purpose?

Yes but they all rusted away

Should be OK

I should anyway, huh? I need to do the same on my z32. Might as well get two birds stoned at once

Because Veeky Forums levels of boy-racer

Holy shit is this truly the new civic Si?

caranddriver.com/news/new-2017-civic-si-coupe-spy-photos-news

Ugly as fuck why did they stay with this dumb civic design?

I think it looks pretty good. 9th gen before face lift was way better though

So locked my brakes up today and almost died how was your day /hg/?

Same didn't almost die though. I knew what I was getting in to.

I didn't since it came out of no where and I thought it was a side affect of me reversing with my e brake on the day before

Think it's the weakest week of tips I've had all year. Nothing terrible happened this week though so that's good.

I'm on break now because it's slow.

I'm surprised you still stick around for that job man

I still enjoy it and beats the shit out of any other job I've had. 350 a week in tips is good for hooning in my hatch.

I might move to a different store one day though. We have all the ghetto ass neighborhoods while the other store has mostly white middle class ones. Our customers are mean as fuck.

We do have the most wealthy area in town but they don't order enough.

>Southern state
That explains all the niggers you have to deal with. I see there is a good and bad to both stores really. What have you done to the exhaust system on that?

The only good part of the exhaust is the Magnaflow attached to it. I got some no name ugly header booger welded to a no name downpipe. I wanna replace it all eventually. No leaks but my resonator fell apart from the inside so it straight piped itself. Lel

Oh and my lower control arm loves to bang into it. Drives me crazy.

Oh wow sounds fun, I'm trying to figure out, regardless of what I get, what to do with my exhaust system on my next car to get the sound I want depending on the engine of course

youtu.be/mVaH6h-ep6k

My GPS interrupted it but I just recorded it after my break ended.

>doesn't sound that bad under start up
>he starts to drive
Woah that is loud
>that road noise
Man and I thought only Del Sols had shit insulation

youtube.com/watch?v=j8oWJjr_f60

Fuck

Did the same thing a couple years ago lol