Veeky Forums census

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIoaM0MfD8_YE36YarvNEB_GxhYcMkGWK9U39WfsLH0lubuQ/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIoaM0MfD8_YE36YarvNEB_GxhYcMkGWK9U39WfsLH0lubuQ/viewanalytics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Results:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIoaM0MfD8_YE36YarvNEB_GxhYcMkGWK9U39WfsLH0lubuQ/viewanalytics

Veeky Forums is a male aged 18-34 the tone is angry and personal

All questions are optional except the first five. Feel free to add suggestions for future questions, or modifying existing ones.

>

>Gender
>Trap

OP, can you tell me where these people live so I can bury my dick in their lewd boipussis?

Please everyone, we need marketing data but we don't want you to know you're being used. We just want you to think it's a nice happy survey just for fun. Life is fun. Survey is fun. No biggie. Even if it is for marketing, what's wrong with that? What so bad about sales predators knowing what you like, want and who you are? All it lets them do is target products and pander specifically, nothing wrong with that, in fact that's pretty cool when car companies and the marketing firms that work for them can insensibly massage key demographic information out of you. What's wrong with that what's wrong with that?

Maybe we can use this to our advantage. Use it to note that we don't want angry/constipated-looking, no more SUV's/CUV's, we want manual options on everything, we want more RMR and RR configurations, we don't want touchscreens and infotainment but instead basic interior with actual physical buttons and knobs, all the "driver assist" features are options, everything has the ability to take a corner without """"safely"""" understeering into a tree, and to be able to see out of our cars so instead of trying to survive a crash we can avoid it.

Or maybe we can get paid first before deciding to work for a multi billion dollar firm for free....

As an actual marketingfag I have to sincerely ask if you're retarded. Nobody is going to waste time giving surveys on a board full of bus riders and poorfag civic drivers when we can get infinitey more data through cookies, not like the information given is even useful. I swear this board gets dumber by the day
>oy vey this self-described trap likes Subaru and cars from the 60s, once I report this to my Jewish overlords we will corner the automotive market and enslave the white race

here, most normies like the angry faces, don't care about tiny windows and are enthralled by SUCH TECHNOLOGY MUCH WOW. People on here forget that companies aren't marketing towards neckbeards driving 89 civics who don't know anything about cars, but rather idiots who have 32k to spend and don't know anything about cars

>marketfags don't care about free, open, anonymous boards loaded with prime demographics and an eagerness to disclose such information with unknown parties
>marketfags are really selective about where they mine for information adhering to a strict code of conduct
Oh you're a marketingfag? Fuck you and your damage control, you fucking piece of shit. You know fucking well and good most marketing is veiled and deceptive and that there is NO BAD SOURCE OF MARKETING DATA but chose to come on here and LIE instead to try and cover that well-known fucking fact up. Fucking scum, keep singing that mantra, no one fucking believes you.

Not the guy you're responding to, but if you didn't volunteer your information (which could be easily falsified), why do you care if anyone else does?

>Not the guy
You probably are.
>why do you care if anyone else does?
Redherring. It's not about what other people do or the information they disclose, it's about the sneaky Jew marketing firms cleverly extorting specific information vital to the operation and profitability of their clients without compensation, or an offer of compensation, because "it's really an Veeky Forums survey, see we added dick sucking quastions and included trap in the gender, see it's not marketing it's just fun, goy tee hee". It's such a weak charade but sure it worked, because not everyone is on their guard to be exploited by Jews.

>As an actual marketingfag I have to
As an actual marketingfag, you suddenly appear and reply this exact same way with this exact same reasoning every time shills get exposed. That's funny, how this all seems to come from a manual.

Another great one is the old "I have no vested interest in the company" like in another thread. When someone voluntarily says that, or "not that user, but" without being asked you know they're a lying Jew.

There's a Preferred Drivetrain and a Preferred Engine Layout, and the engine layout sorta defeats the drivetrain question.

?

>64% USA
This is a lie and wrong, I know 90% of this board is shit posting Australians!

>Go through list of "best trips"
>Vinbro is listed several times

I'm proud of you Veeky Forums

The questions were awful the first time you posted this crap and they still are.

Why do angry retards type novels on subjects they clearly know nothing about? I get that you're just /x/ and /pol/ spillover but at least try to pretend you're not just a NEED manchild who has no idea how the world works

And the lazy gringo hasn't ran a single VIN in nearly a year!

I think he was found out and probably got fired from what ever position he had that let him run so damn many.

I really appreciated him, He helped me buy my current car.

Nah, he just had an unlimited subscription while searching for the perfect Tacoma, and didn't resubscribe when he found and bought it.

His reign was long, prosperous and truly glorious. Also, the new guy is a complete faggot

Nice

Jesus fucking christ the autism is real

Bump for dubs of truth. Everyone should read this.

>11 posters
>24 replies
so pathetic this samefag shill damage controlling so desperately

>doesn't suggest any changes, just bitches

How useful.

koo

Shitposting Australians have no job or life so the never leave Veeky Forums even for breaks.

The main source of shitposting is 3 autists, at least one is american. And yes theas guys are on here 24/7. Fortunately we have autoib.org now which has actual mods.
In what style have you made your tinfoil hat?

>COME TO AUTOIB!!
>IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT THERE ARE LESS THAN 10 POSTS A DAY!!!
>F-FOUR CHAN IS FINISHED!!!

The saddest part about this is that this greentext is 100% accurate

>mad he can't shitpost on it

>we're better than Veeky Forums
>ten posts! TEN!
>we have had it with the bullying!!
>join us if you're tired of getting your feelings hurt!!!!

Holy shit the fucking existence of an auto imageboard with actual moderation has legitimately triggered his autism. This is beautiful to watch.

DELETE THIS

>not posting the original

>people claim me as their favorite trip
audible kek you people are dumb.

You can't edit a mobile screenshot on a phone that precisely m8

I don't know what his problem is either.

I liked this alot.
We should come up with a car based on the preferences of the majority in terms of performance, luxury, cargo space, etc..

Alphonso, anime user and Fb user
The three Kings of Veeky Forums

>muh faggot circle jerk board
Enjoy your dead on arrival aborted fetus board. 8ch and /drive/ were failures your fag board is no different

Add questions about bikes, /dbt/ is one of the fastest generals on Veeky Forums and bikes>cages.

There was a /drive/?

What kinds of questions? I know nothing about bikes.

>Alphonso, anime user and Fb user
What are samples of their posts so we know? I can guess alphonse is the one with the smiling faces and the laughing pairs. I don't know about FB user. And lots of different people use anime images in their responses.

>

Yeah turtletron made it I think

Literally who.

Census shows "shitposting" is a favorite activity of a significant number of posters. As expected.

At least they're honest about it.

'90s is Veeky Forums's favorite era of cars because it's what Veeky Forums grew up with, just like '60s is Boomers' favorite era of cars because it's what they grew up with.

The only shocker is that anyone would list the '70s as their favorite era of cars.

Agreed with the first half.

The other, I'm surprised people like the 60s and 2000-2015 so much.

>not liking the Pacer

Bump.