Will the US be getting a Civic Type R soon? I need a new car and I like Hatchbacks so it has my interest

Will the US be getting a Civic Type R soon? I need a new car and I like Hatchbacks so it has my interest.

Why? They are shit.

I thought a new one was coming out. Is it not coming to the us?

I'm wondering when the new si is coming out. We still didn't get one yet

>wisconsin plates
this thing wouldn't even be driveable there

It is supposed to be

SI and type R are supposed to be here for 2017. I am not sure if that means 2017 model or released in 2017 as the 2018 model.

I have a bike now I can just go fast on that instead of cars

How does that work out in the rain or cold?

No shit, we're really getting a type r here in burger land?
Kinda pumped desu

This is all nothing more than speculation. There has been no official announcement of a civic type at to be released in the US

Daww. Well I figured it was too good to be true

When your not a little bitch its perfectly exciting

Type r here is supposed to be the coupe from what i heard.

But when? I'd like a new car within a year. I'm back to driving my 92 Toyota pickup.

Depends where he is. Where I live he could get away with it,in Northern Wisconsin though it's a no go.

Also why did you point out that this abomination is in my state? I was blissfully ignorant until now.

I was admiring how much effort went in to making the license plate crooked.
Then I noticed the familiar plate.

Come to think of it, I remember seeing a bunch of stancers when I was in madison recently.
Completely unheard of here in the bay though.

These things are slow as fuck

>5.9sec 0-100kmh

Kek

Do you live under a rock?

Why not a focus or fiesta st?

It hasn't been confirmed 100% for America. It's all speculation

Is this true? How can it be so slow? It has the HP numbers, it has the torque and it isnt the heaviest so why is it so fucking slow?

It's coming, will probably be announced at end of year and begin shipping next year, Honda I remember did say that yes it's coming, it will probably be in the new hatchback configuration too...

The Fit is the new Civic

the Civic is big, fat and ugly now

Does anyone else think the new type r is ugly as hell? It seems great on paper but i don't want to be seen driving a boyracer take on Tron. Also why are economy cars getting so huge? Is it regulations or demand?

I also heard they are making a fit si. 240Hp.

if it looks like that id buy it
but none of this current bs

>muh souped up civics

suh dude

*hits vape*

*watches initial D*

*watches ken block*

I'm not the biggest fan of the overt rice design of the new civic however given how well it performs on paper and in real life I don't think the styling will be enough to make me not buy it.