/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - DISCORD IS AWFUL EDITION

/CCG/ - Cryptocurrency General - DISCORD IS AWFUL EDITION

Old thread reached bump limit MARGIN TRADING PLATFORMS
>simplefx.com/?sfx-r=b8f1124b-8cdb-4a37-991e-50576b311a91 (US)
>okcoin.com/?invid=2069073 (Outside US 20X Margin)

JOIN Veeky Forums CRYPTO CHAT (TELEGRAM)
>telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA

HOW TO MINE CPU COINS FOR SUPER CHEAP (MINE ZCASH SOON OR ZCOIN NOW)
>pastebin.com/fDaAhueQ

TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html

VOTE FOR WEEKLY PUMP PICKS
>strawpoll.me/11474231

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR BUYING/SELLING BTC
>pastebin.com/95zGnw1r

LIST OF EXCHANGE PLATFORMS FOR ALTCOINS
>pastebin.com/QVzVfCHz

LIST OF BITCOIN FAUCETS
>faucetbox.com/en/list/BTC

PLAY BITCOIN POKER
>pastebin.com/vLQ4mxdW

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA)
coinwarz.com
bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
cryptocompare.com/mining/#/equipment
discord.gg/MHaGKZn
alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html
digitalnote.org/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.0
discord.gg/JDFBCfn
youtube.com/watch?v=zWzC_K6TavQ
bittrex.com/Market/Index?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A few things to mention

Waves may be getting a polo add soon (pure speculation)

Short Zcash on bitmex on release date.

Just a couple of coins I'm holding right now: VIA, RIC, and WAVES

Going next into XRP, AMP, ZCASH, and ETH.

Possibly shorting ETC on zcash but idk, never paid attention to it closely to see how eth affects etc.

poor fags

Newfriend here. I googled polo and I couldn't find anything. pls spoonfeed just a little. I'm trying to learn and stop being stupid. Thanks.

Polo = Poloniex
Trex = Bittrex

If you have any questions, the people in the chat (telegram.me/joinchat/An3v0z_I8F4nZX6oMn7PcA) will be more than happy to help you and start pointing you in the right direction.

Thank you user.

What's the best Bitcoin mining rig under $500?
And can I change it up to mine Monero instead?

I wouldn't mine either of those with a rig that small.

coinwarz.com check that site out to pick a better coin or bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 and look for a new coin.

Can't help you on picking out a rig because I've never mined with my own hardware before but I know for a fact mining XMR or BTC is a very bad choice and won't make your ROI ever.

Hmm. Thanks for the advice; I'll see what I can do.

For reference, what price range would be best for mining BTC or XMR? At least $1k?

BTC, no. Try 100k or probably a lot more. XMR is doubtful as well but I could be wrong but I doubt it.

You're seriously better off picking another coin especially ones that aren't in the top 20 marketcaps.

WBB would be a great bet. Retarded name but the tech is there and the dev is working hard as fuck on it to make it something big.

cryptocompare.com/mining/#/equipment

I was recommended it a while back, but I haven't touched it in a while. I'll have to give it another shot.

Zoinks.

oh shit, didn't know this existed but this furthers my point. Way too long on ROI for XMR, ETH, BTC, etc. Stay away from top 20 marketcaps with less than 100k and go for smaller coins.

WBB would be my choice but once again, I'm not a miner.

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

discord.gg/MHaGKZn

Oh baby, SYS time.

>TRADING CRYPTO TUTORIALS
>>alunacrypto.blogspot.sg/2016/03/bitcoin-altcoins-trading-complete-guide-cryptocurrency-tutorial-trading-strategy-fundamental-analysis-technical-analysis.html
crypto currency general should not be about day trading lol. fundamentals are waay more important

So don't learn technical analysis because fundamentals are more important? You're a dolt.

Complimenting fundamentals with technicals is very valuable in my eyes.

I think XRP is a good buy right now because of fundamentals.
The resistance at 1500 was big for the buy volume, so I sold and will rebuy, thinking the next time it might punch through.

Do you trade pure fundamental?

Trading pure fundamentals isn't good when it comes to crypto. If you sold pure fundamentals, you wouldn't have caught the POT pump or various other pumps.

Learn technical. Gives you somewhat ease of mind when trading. I imagine most of you just market buy everything.

I trade fundamentally good coins based on technical analysis.

Are you guys complete retards or just trying to appear smart or something? Crypto trading and "RL" trading are two completely different things.

Should I cut my losses on DGB?

Bought in @ 65 sat. Don't expect any action on it for a while since BS announcement hype.

I'm in the same boat though I bought in at 59
I'm not loathe to take a 10% loss, but I expect there to be many people paying attention to dgb i.e. new bagholders

Guise, keep an eye on NAUT.

Why? It's bearish and this pump looks like another reasonless pump that will just fully retrace and continue downwards

What do you think of this?

Blocksafefoundation.com

I'm just waiting for the second ether crash and then im gunna buy that shit like a motherfucker.

Who thinks monero will last?

I bought in at 56. It sucked to hold at 64-65 when I was expecting to make money from news. Wanted to sell.

Buy xdn faggots I'm telling you now its going to moon like a mother fucker

how do i buy all these other coins?? i just started yesterday and i only got like $100 in bitcoins

"Deposit interest rate: 0.4 to 1.094% annual
The only cryptocurrency with blockchain deposits"
digitalnote.org/

But wait, is this a rebranded "darknote" ?
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.0

Exchanges like Poloniex and bittrex

Pro tips:

>Don't put in too much money in any one coin.
Honestly I almost never buy more than 10% of my exchange accounts value in any one coin.
>Fear and greed
The two emotions in trading. They will make you lose your money. You'll get a random win that keeps you going but you need to master these.
>Do not fucking trade on margin until you really fucking understand what is going on
You can win much bigger on margin trading but also lose much bigger too.
>There's always another day to make money
Pass on things. Don't expect to start making ridiculous amounts of trades and start winning. Sometimes you gotta buy and hold a few days.

>>Don't put in too much money in any one coin.
>Honestly I almost never buy more than 10% of my exchange accounts value in any one coin.
>>Fear and greed
>The two emotions in trading. They will make you lose your money. You'll get a random win that keeps you going but you need to master these.
>>Do not fucking trade on margin until you really fucking understand what is going on
>Pass on things. Don't expect to start making ridiculous amounts of trades and start winning. Sometimes you gotta buy and hold a few MONTHS.

>Do you trade pure fundamental?
I buy term based off of pure fundamentals, yes. Day traders will not make it far

maid is at a good entry point right now

XVC cup & handle break out happening

Buy VIA 8-10k bullrush incoming buy orders increasing get in

let's go

let my blood flow, let my blood flow through you mayne

Hold onto your butts

get in voice

discord.gg/JDFBCfn

i am in

lmfao

you're a fool.

excuse me?

yes they are different.. crypto is far more lucrative pump n dumps

ERC dip, time to get in!

Didn't mean to quote. Enjoy a free (YOU), friend

here is another (You)

Thanks!

no problem xD

buy xdn before you die!!

its replacing monero on dark net its bettert than hansZZ

I'm still holding some ducknote for a while now. Moon mission soon?

Guise mooncoin is being shilled pretty hard right now, should I contribute to the Pump or should I fence sit?

Come join the ERC rocket. We've been accumulating and the prices are still low right now.

I'm done with ERC with huge profit, and I'm not doing anything right now. Pic related.

Did any of you open longs yet? Keep it open until 680 or 720.

No fucks you'd like it

VIA and WAVES holding up nicely.

Why does it fucking matter if BTC goes up who gives a shit if mo one sold like cuck faggot whores than alts would grow with BTC. But noooo everyone is a whore cunt faggot prick, fuck this gay ass earth I will an hero ffa stupid universe, Mandela,Hillary clit fucking cunt, planet stupid whore monkey BLM faggot stupid cunt ass faggot meets and dick headed fuck tawats mother fucker I am soooooo mad at everything this berenstain bear world can choke a donkey dick

I'm still holding VIA.. should I sell because of the BTC rise?

shit, no.

Just hold the bullish bags, they always recover and come in even stronger after a couple of days
if anything, you should be considering buying bigger bags

ok mashalla

give it a couple of days
VIA is especially strong, look at it holding through the pump

We will see if the btc pump is massive for the upcoming segwit though.

>you will never be this mad

>Just hold the bullish bags, they always recover and come in even stronger after a couple of days

No they don't.

anyone minning zcash ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zWzC_K6TavQ
"weak hands doing what they do, my bags will come up again"

Learn patience.

you can't mine zcash yet you fking moron

Calm down.

DOPE going POT 2.0.

are you gay? you sound like an actual homosexual

Waves broke ATH.

Somebody must have insider info.

no, you're wrong

dont you underage faggots have some shitcoin to shill for?

i am 19

waves is about to experience a massive pump. Buy as much as you can anons

Followed by THC. What's with all these ganja related shitcoins?

why don't i want to use gdax if i'm in US?

>tfw holding lbry

>tfw holding 0% bitcoin
>tfw it's mostly DGB
haha it'll come right back up by the end of the week lol I'm not worried

19 is still a kid

blocksafe triggers to the moon

blocksafefoundation.com

>$665/BTC on bitfinex and okcoin
>coinbase trading at 655
"well itll catch up by morning..."
>check today
>bitfinex and okcoin havent changed
>coinbase down to 649

wtf

Buy TRIG on bittrex

also, buy WAVES on bittrex.

polo is boring, time to move to bittrex.

it seems MYR is getting ready for something - short pump a few days ago - hard dump after - and now a small accumulation.

i guess it will be pumped within the next 2-3 days

Veeky Forums main buy today is TRIG. please do not be distracted.

blocksafefoundation.com
bittrex.com/Market/Index?

>TRIG
You're one month late.
Also, this shit isn't going nowhere.

Except you're wrong and the devs don't even bother to pump this shit.

>a newly launched shitcoin plummeted way below ico
>meanwhile no fucks given by the devs but hoping for some whales to do the PnD for them
Really makes you think.

how high do you think XDN will get realistically

realistically low 70's

if it breaches 100, then moon

Why would XDN pump? If anything it'll dump hard from this point on
Merge-mining means extra supply of XDN on top of existing which will inflate the coin like hell

Wrong higher hash rates means they need more profit from the coin meaning it needs to be worth more

ERC going back up. You held your bags and bought into the dip, right? : )

A big wave is coming

I mined about 1500 pascal coins but where can i trade them, should i get rid of them now or wait until its on poloniex or something?

what do you mean "get rid of them now"?
In any case I'm sure the answer is to wait

You can sell them in the pascalcoin buy/sell thread on bitcointalk or wait for exchange. I'd wait. Icocountdown.com is gonna be helping out pascalcoin a lot.

Here's some coins you guys need to be in

WAVES, ETH, VIA, and GEO

also if you just wanna put some money in something and not touch for a year or so, buy AMP. AMP is an easy x50-x100 in a year or so.

what about NAV ?
and why GEO ? something big coming up ?

GEO hasn't had any major pump since being listed on Poloniex and has just been accumulating since the add pretty much. I'm not saying it'll pump soon but it will eventually.

I know nothing of NAV, never looked at it and haven't heard anything about it except on Veeky Forums and I don't follow Veeky Forums most of the time.

How much will waves pump when Polo adds it?