1998 wut do EX

So I got this all stock and debadged, rattle can painted civic prety cheap. How can I dress it up without adding too much rice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-F5cm-vtVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

199,000 miles and came with another dx motor and trans for $1600

Lower it. Put some nice 15 inch rotas cat back exhaust cold air intake. Pretty much it. Oh and Broadway mirror. Alarm system

body kit
altezza lights
smoke them altezza lights

So ummm, my ass ain't fat.

#subtlerice

What do you want out of it? Its not going to be fast because its a a civic, and its not going to look nice because its a civic.

Now, it'll get great mpgs and be reliable because its a civic, but I wouldn't spend money on any suspension it unless you're hispanic, because thats what hispanics do.

why do you need to put down the civic?
how is your car?

It's not rice fag

I have a 97' no pics on hand but welcome to the club, they're fun to throw around corners and skid in the snow, but id say lowering spring or coils, an axleback (fuck performance, catbacks sound like a shit) and some rims, also clean those headlights :)

I'm white... I like the body and the reliability.

I'm also a poorfag so...

I kinda like this yellow, how many spray cans would it take?

Catch it up on maintenance, clean the interior and fuck off

Alarm system why?

No

Yeah those lights are the first thing on my list to get cleaned up or replaced. I don't think I'll be doing any suspension modifications at all.

(You)

If you don't have a lot of money, don't waste what you do have on your car.

Also this

thats Phoenix Yellow
and its going to be stupid expensive to spray paint it
youd be better off with a shitty Maaco job

The first step is admitting it.

Nothing else to spend on. I need tires, the tires that are on it are shit and one of them is a snow tire. And if I'm going to get tires I might as well check junk yards for a decent set of wheels.

Maaco is better than rattle can, what do they run?

New tires

>might as well check junk yards for a decent set of wheels
You could order a set of Rota Grids cheap. Can't track with them but it's a Civic so that won't be an issue.

$300 for the cheap shit

they can be hit or miss tho

people track on Rotas all the time

Track?

Wait what about plastidip? Is that shit?

Decent set of tires, new plugs and wires, new distro cap, new filters, new oil, and an aux cable. Enjoy your efficient daily driver. There is no point in putting money into it just for the sake of doing it.

Plastidip is shit, yes.
Rotas are cheap enough that they may not hold up to abuse at a racetrack.

All of the ignition parts have already been replaced recently, even the timing belt was recently done and both front axles have been replaced with new seals as well.

So I guess my list is:
Tires
Clean lights (and install LED headlights)
Touch up paint

What about the sunroof shade it's kind of shit is that easy to replace?

>LED headlights

no

youll blind everyone in the oncoming lane

and yes the visors are clip on deal

so your shit doesnt get jacked. i could steal your car in 15 seconds dude.
>every Veeky Forumstist doesnt know shit about clean modifications to a honda
as expected carry on.

>the visors
Not talking about those, talking about the one for the sunroof.

>steal your car in 15 seconds
youtu.be/H-F5cm-vtVU Holy Jesus

If you do plasti dip well it looks good. Most people don't come close to doing it well.

That's exactly how I would steal it. Dumbass in the video called it the coiler thing. It's the ignition switch. You pop the steering wheel cover off and it's held on by 2 or 3 tiny bolts. Pull it out and start with screw driver. I watched my friend steal my integra this way.

So I thought I have valve noise but I am reading about LMA (Lost Motion Assembly) causing noise and fucking up VTEC power. Engine is D16Y8, does this mean VTEC is not kicking in yo?

I guess I am going to tear into it and rebuild the LMAs and adjust the valves, probably fix a little oil leak at the same time.

youll know if VTEC is working by the crossover sound when you bring the rpms up

Just put some nice looking 15 inch wheels on and you're good

>Catbacks sound like a shit

???
Quit buying premade exhausts if you don't like the sound. Or add a glass pack to the system.

Ur ignant

Well I guess it's not, I figured if it failed it would code.

If quads, roll car off a cliff

Get

>nothing else to spend on
just buy some new tires and dont buy anything else. save your money for when the market crashes from all of the delinquency

no it wouldnt. its too old

it looks really good as is man.