ITT: Cars driven by people who think they are cool and think people like them...

ITT: Cars driven by people who think they are cool and think people like them, but they are actually massive faggots and no one likes them.

Starting with an easy one, the Hellcat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TwP4vSfjygY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trips of truth.

Hellcat drivers are fags.

Time for some fox and grapes in this thread.

Hurr durr 'drivers car'

Has anyone ever actually met a hellcat driver? even though they are supposed to be bargains for the power you get they are still well out of reach for most common mustang driver's you'd consider "Chad".

t. bus rider

Yes, and she was a mother of two. For serious.

What was his name, user?

One of my old man's friends has one. Cool dude. His is stick and a daily driver. He has cerebral palsy and walks funny so they call him crazy legs

>"I...it's a sports car."

Any expensive pickup truck with a lift kit.

>copcar
youtu.be/TwP4vSfjygY

This is the one non-meme answer in this thread so far.

>hellcat
Wow, how can you spell BMW so badly?

>all these butthurt Hellcat fags

Exactly. That and hyundai tiburon. And also mustang.

>tfw dad has a tiburon and I have a mustang

That old shit shouldn't be driving.

Thisx100

But user, it is. One of the most fun I have had in a car.

Yeah coming to find out it's these ass hats. They're worse than mustang drivers

So, any modern sports car?
Might as well not even drive a car desu

Charger, Challenger, Camaro, Mustang are the most iconic ones

Did you get to see him again?

Veeky Forums hate everything, it's the /v/ of car boards.

>le Miata is a gay car xD

lol people don't buy a miata to try and be cool. don't be a jealous faggot.

> giving a shit what others think of your car

Anything sporty made by saturn.

Anything sporty especially if it's something south of $100k

Haven't talked to anyone else in person who owns a miata. Everyone here is all about dicks and jeeps. If anything I see jeeps as gay cars.

True

Lol the only Hellcat owner I know of is a chill ass medical doctor the parks on the farthest end of the lot at the hospital but its not in an obnoxious way, its just in the back corner out of plain sight. Now it IS a bright red/orange car with a custom decal but he just dailies it and when he leaves you can't even hear him revving it up loudly ever. Susprisingly cool.

Lol he likes his car

He's only like 35 dude. Dual income, no kids, the dudes got it made

ITT:Popular vehicles drove by a wide assortment of people, yet the negatives are the loudest

>Now it IS a bright red/orange car with a custom decal but he just dailies it and when he leaves you can't even hear him revving it up loudly ever

The guy has probably never roasted his rear tires. That's far from cool, he's just a faggy boomer who should have bought an Audi A6

>you have to hoon to be cool

stop

>being responsible in public especially when you are in a well respected profession is bad

Lifted trucks 100% of the time, and even stock trucks 70% of the time.

When did Veeky Forums become full of goody two shoes hypocrites. Fuck off back to wherever you came from

Do you really think it's a good idea to squeal tires near a hospital, usually located in a residential area? You go out to the back roads to have fun.

ITT: Cars I don't like

fuck off back to high school

Kek. Get mad that you can't afford something.

Delete this.

>no one likes challengers
lel how do I know you're a faggot

I like G coupes and shit like that, but even I think the challenger is a pretty mean car.