Sukhoi

>Aventador SV in Mariner Blue
>literally same color and configuration as the gayest car ever
>not gay

>tfw no mariner blue miata
;_;

>convertibles that aren't gay

They're called "t-tops", user. Targa tops are also non-gay

Why is Mariner / Grabber blue objectively the best color?

My nigga...

Make way for the single most heterosexual convertible ever produced.

A Mustang (no matter how fast it is) is the definition of a gay convertible tho

T-tops are ultra gay because they were merely Detroit's lazy answer to increased safety restrictions since they couldn't be fucked to engineer some proper convertibles or targas.

Is pic related gay? Fiat 1500 Spider, designed by pininfarina.

Grabber Blue is a bit too light though. Mariner Blue is best blue.

I wonder if a Challenger convertible would be gay.

You can call that 660hp monster gay if you want to, but you'll only be able to say it as its tail lights fade off into the distance leaving only the scent of burnt rubber in its place. If even an 11-second quarter mile time is gay, then every single user on this board must be taking dicks on the regular.

>defending your homosexuality
user, you don't have to worry. We're not on /pol/.

Taking 11 seconds with 660 hp is indeed a bit gay.

LSB is best blue.

>I wonder if a Challenger convertible would be gay.

Yeah it's way too huge to look any good topless. It would look like a brick with a windshield

1200HP Civics are also gay btw. It has nothing to do with how fast the car is

Mariner on an FD > LSB on a BMW > Mariner on any other Mazda > LSB on non-BMW's > Mariner on non Mazda's

Can we agree here?

>It would look like a brick with a windshield
So like an E-body convertible? I'd be fine with that.

t. people with slow cars

>Mariner on an FD

not that user, but i think i'll need a pic of that.

anyway, golden convertible SM

Can't find any other pics (wihtout any rice), but I imagine it'd look amazing on a clean FD.

It would bring back the cuda nameplate. So not gay

If ever were stupid rich enough to buy a Bugatti, i would pay so they made it with fender skirts, just like their old cars.

i dunno, man. not that i am much into these types of cars but i think that would look nato is a darker blue

like pic related, almost. and the one on the FD looks a bit... matte for my personal tastes

>Mariner on an FD

For me it's because these light blues manage to pop out and look "different" irl from normal car paint without being matte/metallic/pearlescent or whatever

Nah
Cars seem to hit a certain age and they stop being gay

/thread

I agree with the pop out
It seems that if you want a car that isn't metallic/pearlescent, it's either black, white, or some dark colour and that's it

Saying that, I do have to say that the grey that Skoda offers, despite being grey, actually pops out quite a bit.
Ford also offers a similar one on the RS which I've seen a few times but it doesn't pop out as much

Instasave.

I don't care if /threadded the thread

/thread

Get a load of this fag

Those cars sure look gay as fuck, dad

>gaymen mouse, the car

What about s2000? Gay or not?

lol es too gay

I wish I could have a plain, monotone, flat colour with maybe high gloss polish or overcoat that isn't "matte" or a colourless black/grey/white. Sort of like a pastel green or pink or blue or pink or orange or candy red from the 1950's.