What is so special about Cadillac Escalades?

What is so special about Cadillac Escalades?

They seem to be the re-badged versions of Tahoe with just minor features added. I went to USA, saw them lots. Went to Dubai, saw a lot there too...!

Enlighten me if I was wrong.

Lol my friend dailies one.

I drove it around downtown and people will certainly break their necks to watch you drive by if you aren't a nigger. Girls eyefuck you at every red light.

Its called Badge whore status.

Nigger-tier car.

>dude like seriously this whip is a total attention grabber girls will eyefuck you hard bruh

It's literally a Suburban with different body panels and a better interior but normies don't know that.

They think it's Ferrari tier or some shit

Artificial hype and buzz from media, thats litteraly it, its a tahoe with an inflated price tag

>It's literally a Suburban with different body panels
as opposed to it being a figurative suburban with different body panels? This is why you dropout wrench monkeys should stick to simple words that you can actually understand

lol keep it up and you might one day be able to afford a luxury car purchase for fun instead of worrying how good a deal it is

BIG

>dropout wrench monkey

Damn that is a hilarious but harsh

They ride nice, fit lots of people and luggage and look classy as fuck if they're brand new. Driving a used or old one is pretty nigger tier though.

I still don't get how you could spend $120k on one of these when there's a Corvette sitting beside it for less. I'd rather have a Suburban.

As opposed to metaphorically because it really is.

Basically this.

BLACK

>"user why do you have gigabytes of this stuff on your computer?"
>"it's for memes! I just post it on Veeky Forums to derail threads!"
>"Im not a cuck I swear!"
Wew lad

What's Bruce Jenner doing with that nigger?

120k? Are you joking my bawls? Do they really cost that much?

Maybe they wanted to actually use their trunk. Another possibility is that they regularly have more than 1 passenger

No, they start at $70k, which is still ridiculous for a $30k Silverado with a hatch and some make up.

Status
Usually better engines (or sometimes special one-off engines that aren't shared with the rest of gm until later)
Nicer interior

Yeah around 100k USD and they depreciate like a motherfucker. That's why most business men and such lease theirs so they can write some of it off on taxes.

Well you obviously can't compare them. Just saying it would be hard.

Hmm a Corvette

or

A fancy Suburban

>Well you obviously can't compare them
The moron I commented to tried to compare then
>why would you get a Suburban when you can get a corvette?
Many, many reasons

It's a caddy.
Music is popular. American music is popular. American music no matter the era has a reference to a Cadillac. People like to emulate musicians.
It's also nice to hear a song basically describe you.
Caddilac is also a luxury brand popular with old people.
So you see, many factors go into the fact that people are badgewhores.

Also, Z71 Suburban > Escalade > Denali

>It's also nice to hear a song basically describe you.
Lol faggot, I bet you just loooove twenty one pilots
>"zomg Stacy they're my favorite group! The lyrics are so relatable it's like each song is about my life XDDDD"

the escalades also have a different engine
and by engine i mean pistons

>It's okay when audi and vw do it
>Chevy dues does it and its bad

M9 every manufacturer does this

I'd just get a decked out Tahoe. Practically the same thing without the Caddy price hike.

Just buy a civic

Not having a 6.2 and AWD isn't practically the same thing.

It's got a 6 liter standard with an optional 6.2 liter, vs the tahoes 5.3 liter standard going to a 6 liter optional. Magnetic ride suspension. Little things like a step side that comes out of the body when you open the door and optional awd

They haven't had 6.0s since 2006.

Nothing really special about them really since my grandparents got their hands on one. Can't believe the young nigger in me wanted one of these so badly.

It's got a better engine than the Tahoe, fancier suspension, AWD system, much nicer interior, and loads of little features that you can't get on the Tahoe or Denali.

They're nice as fuck, but you're paying for the badge quite a bit like you are with any luxury brand. If I was rich I'd DD one.

literally means precisely you pedantic fuckboy

S T A T U S S Y M B O L
The most pleb of pleb reason to own a vehicle.
>look at me I have money!
>b-bb-b-but it's comfy!
Much less comfortable than a full size luxury car
>b-b-b-but it's spacious
It's not that much nicer than a decently optioned suburban and no more spacious

Same but in the Z71 Package.
>basically a factory lifted Tahoe with more usabilty
>tons cheaper than the Escalade
>I like it

It's also not as niggerish ugly as the Escalade.

I love that new style of American SUV, where the front is super big and tall, we don't get that design in Europe

The wealthy are always interested in how good the deal is. They didn't get wealthy by throwing money away like a lottery winner.

They're pretty nice. It is basically a tahoe/suburban but with a redone interior and a beefier motor.

I'm sure fortune 500 CEOs and those rich folk down by the beach in Palm Beach long for the day when their billions can buy them a Rolls Royce instead of an Escalade.

Its a nigger car.

It's still faster than a n/a MR2

rekt

>no ecoboost

God fucking bless america

So it looks like you buy that SUV and then they just sort of seal you up in it and you can't get out?

I had an Escalade for a few months that I got super cheap from the estate sale of some dead rich guy. Was pretty good; had abysmal fuel economy but 17k miles on the odo and basically flawless condition. It is essentially a rebranded chevy though. Flipped it for a few thousand profit to a latino guy.

Veeky Forums be like

ITS THE SAME CAR JUST, different suspension, different body, different engine, different transmission, AWD, and Diffent Interior. BUT OTHER THEN ALL THOSE THINGS THAT MAKE CARS DIFFERENT THEY ARE THE SAME!!!