Why can't anybody but americans build a decent pickup truck?

Why can't anybody but americans build a decent pickup truck?

See this? It's a work van, not a shopping cart.

Looks like can't even drive off a paved road

How could someone use this for serious work?!?!?

>Looks like can't even drive off a paved road
not every every truck/van has to look like a transformers

that's a fiat so it's shit anyways

here's anyway something that does "serious work" (as if your pickups fare well offroad)

Does that even come with a V8?

imagine someone who's job it is to hotshot parts around town all day

you don't need an f450 black ops to do that shit

enjoy your rust faggot
it comes with turbocharged engines

I'm sorry we can afford to pave our roads in Europe?

Even better, it comes with a turbodiesel making all the necessary torque from far less displacement and fuel consumption, and not some horseshit boat anchor petrol engine.

They wont get stuck in the mud in 3 seconds like his yuro van-truck

Something tells me you have no experience with work trucks.

At my work we have three Isuzu cubes, one has an Isuzu diesel and the other two have a gm 6.0. Not only do they get up to speed much quicker than the diesel but they do better on gas too.

Not to mention the gas engines heats up a lot quicker than the diesel when it's winter

I'm really gassy tonite i keep farting little farts i can feel them 10 minutes before they're released

Looks like some kind of cuck truck

Jeff?

bo w Europie nikt z nich nie korzysta

debilu

>meanwhile in Murrica

>the same inbred yuropoors post the same shitty vans every time
>"th-they're better than trucks in every way!"

on paved roads and cities, maybe

too bad there's something called "flyover states" where there barely any paved roads

Because noone else gives a fuck about them.
You want a real offroad work beast you get pick related and then get a real car. Pick-ups are like microwaves that try to also be oven and are shit at both.

Only a eurocuck would reply this gay shit

fuck that "i need muh truck to tow 20,000lbs of hay" I'm just glad we get to have cool shit like this while they're driving around their 1.2l Fiat Punto

Complete bullshit. That's a class 8 tractor. Eurohandivans are all light duty comparable to three quarter ton and one ton trucks. Here's a big boy eurotruck. 80,000 lbs legal weight, the same as entire American semi combinations.

>He's proud to admit his country is third-world tier

It would be impossible to pave every road in the US without yuro style overtaxation

we're proud to admit that despite being a superpower with some of the biggest cities in the world, the vast amounts of our land are natural and beautiful. Therefore we need capable vehicles to traverse these vast and wild lands.

>cabover

>f450 black ops is actually a thing

god damn i need one of these.

That looks like it was drawn up by a 10 year old with autism then coated in plastic. What is wrong with you people? Everything looks so depressing over there.

>fiat
>decent
lol

Longnose trucks are god awful for manouverability which plays a big role over here.

What's the point of slapping chrome on construction site vehicles?

thats just a dump truck, an entirely different class of vehicle than work trucks.

That's my entire point because that moron posted a T800 in a thread about light duty vehicles in the first place.

>What's the point of slapping chrome on construction site vehicles?
Why not? Chrome is a durable and rust-resistant finish for metal parts.

>Longnose trucks are god awful for manouverability which plays a big role over here.
>living in an overcrowded shithole

elevator when?

I like it

>yuros now so butthurt that they think a step is a bad thing

We tried to claim Lebensraum and make people disappear 70 years ago and it only got us into more trouble.

you don't have to be butthurt to admit sliding step is for an american loser who can't lift a crate of a beer and tip his wife's bf

>so high, how can I get in there?

>practicality is for losers
No wonder yurotrash cars are such a bitch to work on.

If you're so smart about practicality, why don't you have flat, full width, side loading beds yet instead of that plastic pond liner shit?

That thing looks depressing as hell. Good luck pulling a 15k lb trailer with that thing.

that's the saddest heap of euroshit I've ever seen

>that shitty tarp
>those piano-sized wheels
>brooms just thrown behind a rack

as far as i know, no american trucks have had a war named after them

...but i fucking love the idea of fitting trucks with massive (and preferably FI) V8 or even V10 engines for shits and giggles

None of your f150with a sliding step can't tow 15k

It's a utility vehicle, you're not paying for it to look pretty.

>you don't NEED it to look good
Sure, but I WANT it to look good.

It'll do 10k but it's not a commercial vehicle like that piece of shit VW claims to be.

Good for you, but it'll make it more expensive and less practical so clearly you don't care about your business much.

>americucks trying to look tough

It's a light duty vehicle. For medium duty there's a completely different range on our market.

>petrol has better mileage

Somewhat hard to believe... but maybe

>yurocuck literally resorting to shitposting

Yuros are so cucked by gas prices that they can't drive anything other than a 1.0 liter shitbox lol

Whats with all the grey plastic and paint? Looks like some little kids toys. So sad looking. I bet that thing has a 2.0 liter diesel and can barely pull as much as a F250.

the fuck are you on about mate

>2 liters is considered "big" in yurop

Their gas isn't even thaaat expensive, they're all just really poor.

and new cars are taxed to shit unless they're 1.0l 3 cylinder cuckboxes or hybrids/EVs

Russia is even worse, not even your ’MURRYTRUCKS can get around there without getting stuck.

1. They're work vehicles and not show cars, and plastic is lighter, cheaper and less susceptible to visual damage than your shiny fucking chrome.
2. It's highly useful for construction vehicles to be easily visible road-side for the safety of the workers and surrounding traffic.
3. The pictured truck has got engines up to 885 lbft of torque available and is rated for up to 23,000 lbs towing.

>200hp cuckhatches are seen as "fast" in yurop

Actually new cars aren't taxed to shit at all, it's old American shitbarges with boat anchor engines and crappy emissions that'll make you poor, and even then there are usually excemptions in place for historic registrations. It's just that European societies never got as car obsessed as the Americans to begin with and didn't start planning their entire infrastructure around cars, so cars don't hold as much prestige as in the US and people don't see themselves forced to waste as much money on them as Americans do.

>It's just that European societies never got as car obsessed as the Americans to begin with
Because nice cars are a symbol of personal freedom and we can't have too much of that!

>We want the CoD audience: the car.

Holy Fuck. You only get 885 Lb Ft and 23k for a truck that big? Let us know when your medium duty trucks have 900+ and can tow 30+

>it's an 'Americans are freer than you' episode

12 year olds can't drive

Holy Fuck. You only get 885 Lb Ft and 23k for a truck that big? Let us know when your medium duty trucks have 900+ and can tow 30k+

Neither can 40 years olds in the US, but it doesn't stop them from taking out loans for these ridiculous shitbarges.

>The pictured truck has got engines up to 885 lbft of torque available and is rated for up to 23,000 lbs towing.

hahah weaker and pulls less than a RAM 3500. Cmon you guys. Are you even trying at life anymore?

>yurocucks
>trying
>at anything

We're freer than the average yuro

only countries that really have a level of freedom approaching ours are NZ, Canada, and Australia

Wow, European styling really reflects their government.

Yeah.. In defense of the truck all a bro trucker has to do is lift it... It already has the cosmetic bullshit done to it

>Rams
We all know what unreliable pieces of shit those are, don't we? All FCA ever do is brag about big numbers with no substance to them. Muh Hellcat power, muh Ram power, muh Ram towing, but then they're all somehow worse than the competition when actually put to the test.

You're lying to yourself if you think you need anything more than this

Trucks are the only thing Chrysler can almost do right. They're perfectly fine as lease or fleet trucks.

Right, because your Freightliner Cascadia and International Prostar plastic blobs and flagship trucks visually still stuck in the '80s are any better.

>you don't NEED more than this
Spoken like a true yurocuck.

Fuck what I NEED, I get what I WANT. That is FREEDOM.

Not everyone has a shit office job

It's literally built in the United states for american tastes LOL

and nobody buys any toyota truck larger than a tacoma

They're superior to anything European though.

>vanity
>form over function

That's your opinion because you keep mixing up private and commercial use and assume a vehicle to be better when it does both in some way, when in reality there are cars that are better cars than your pickup trucks and utility vehicles that are better utility vehicles than your pickup trucks, and 99% of the time there's no point in mixing the two.

>Off road
>Pickup truck
For what purpose

this is how you make a pick-up truck, please take notes amerieurocuckpoors

Our private trucks do more than your commercial trucks. I guess you can mix them.

F350s with that step can tow 30k+ and with a glorious 6.7L diesel. Are diesels that big even legal to own in europoorstan?

Pretty sure shariah law prohibits engines larger than 2 liters.

Have you ever seen a construction site after a heavy rain?

Why don't you ask some of our 16.4L V8 diesels?

Next years f250 - 450 will have 925 ft-lbs

Iirc they have 865 currently

>his truck has less than 6 wheels

>ford can't even design their own engines without european help

>having less than 4 axles

lmao

yuropoors and ramfags on suicide watch

>literally stolen from Dodge

inb4 Michigan