Convince me not to buy it. I dare you. The M240i Xdrive is almost as quick as a Camaro SS (off by...

Convince me not to buy it. I dare you. The M240i Xdrive is almost as quick as a Camaro SS (off by .2 seconds to 60 and the quarter) but comes with leather seats, sunroof, not to mention the BMW name, and it can turn.

Where you GM shills at

they got BTFO in another thread so they committed suicide

If you like it I'm not gonna stop you, your money and there's more to life than benchracing.

They killed themselves

Ive got a M135i and it is an amazing car. Buy the M240i for sure.

That being said why would you buy the x-drive? Yes 4wd is better for off the line acceleration, but you cant rip hektic skids, plus i havent seen any figures for drivetrain loss but i imagine it is a real problem with xdrive cars.

But I want you to. I want you to show me the faults that I do not see

GM BTFO AGAIN

Cool car other than x drive. Lose that bullshit

I want the xdrive so I can use the car in the snow with less hassle. Plus yeah for it being quicker. The cars interior is so sexy.

Go test drive it, I guess

Benchracing doesn't mean you'll like driving it.

Why? What's wrong with AWD?

surely it depends on where you live for you to have to worry about snow?

im UK and it snows maybe 3 times a year and it doesnt phase me. yeah the car wont move in 1cm of snow but thats not why you buy a BMW.

also quicker is subjective. quicker to 60 yes, quicker from 20-60, no.

Can you even afford it? Financing =/= affordable

Don't even use the word lease

I live in Jew York so it can snow often and it can be bad

Why is leasing bad? You get a new car after 3 years and you pay less than half the value of the car

>inb4 some dumb fuck tells me how he signed a lease at 30k for a 40k car

All the terms and conditions, you never actually own the car, it's like being ruled by your parents all over again.

>Comes with the BMW name

Yeah, that's about it right there. Just summed it up.

Also I'm not a fan of the 'maro, but doesn't the SS come with leather? If it doesn't, damn GM.

It looks good, but what's the price point? (Where you live?) Also, isn't a 2 series kind of screaming 'I can't even get a 3 series', which in turn is the go-to poser BMW?

I'm actually not memeing, educate me anons.

Wait.. the Camaro won all of those comparisons... even against the M4??

How did GM shills get btfo? (FerdHerd here)

The terms and conditions just say if you damage the car you pay

Can't you buy an M2 for almost the same amount?

>overpriced

Just get yourself a three series

The 3 series is slower and I want a 2 door.

The SS comes with leather for an extra 5K. The bmw I want is 40k and change but I can get a RWD version for 44K and change which is about what a Camaro with leather would cost but I would never spend that kind of money on a fucking chevy unless it was a corvette

Meant 46k and change for the BMW I want

the camaro is slower

Pretty sure you're only allowed certain mileage per year, which is the equivalent of your parents checking the odo every sunday

>spending 46k on a car with vinyl seats
>complaining about chevy

top lel

Ypu can't opt for 10 to 15k miles a year. If you drive more then that then I can understand why leasing wouldn't be for you but I'll be fine with 12k mikes a year

>Spending 46k on a chevy when you can get a bmw for the same price, you know, a name that girls wet themselves when they see it plus interior that is NOT PLASTIC SHIT

Please ignore my horrible Grammer*Can opt

*miles

>buying a girls car
>WITH VINYL SEATS AND A PLASTIC DASH
>not buying a 2SS with leather wrapped everything

Top lel. Be a man and buy a muscle car or save yourself the humiliation and buy a M2

>Leather wrapped everything

You have never seen the interior of a 2ss I see. I sat in the vinyl seats of the m235i and it felt fine to me. Either way the interior is 10x nicer in the BMW

>46k for vinyl seats
>he actually wants vinyl seats

Whats next? You like faux wood?

Top kek.
Just buy an M2 or kys

t. sexually insecure manchild

3500lbs for a tiny car

my evo is definitly faster in every way and cost me a lot less up front to buy and even less to own

also it handles better

Vinyl is no where near as bad as it use to be shill. Either way you are getting a much nicer interior and you can actually see out of the car

And still on par with a Camaro SS that has over 100 HP advantage and the BMW can turn

3450 for the DCT version, I believe the manual version is around 3300lbs

>And still on par with a Camaro SS that has over 100 HP advantage and the BMW can turn
Or even the Mustang!

More like 3700lbs for a M235 with xdrive

just get a M2 unless you can't wait for 8-12 months to get a car. Costs literally the same or less than an optioned 240ix

talking about the m2

>just get a M2 unless you can't wait for 8-12 months to get a car. Costs literally the same or less than an optioned 240ix

Not only does it cost the same as an optioned 240ix, but it will hold its value much better too.

I'm leasing and the M2 is slower

I'd rather have an M140i because I'm a freak and am willing to spend $53K+ Canadian pesos on a three door hatchback. Results may vary.

Ok, best of luck in life lol.

Thank you but I need reasons not to get it. I'm blinded by love

>Those fake honda civic vents
Why would anybody by this?

Please go away GM shill. The camaro is cheap plastic shit

At least it doesn't have a honeycomb pattern on it.

Can I stick that up my ass?

You can choke on it for all I care :)

You would like that wouldn't you faggot

>live in a mostly flat city of grids
>can't handle some snow
Don't drive any car you fucking useless shit

Maintenance a few years down the track. A BMW of any sort needs to be looked after meticulously to thrive, while the Chevy SS is built for Australian roads and collisions with wildlife (kangaroos, coons, etc.)

With that said, if you think you can manage go for it. It'll be a sick ride in its own right.

>can't do whatever you want with it because you don't own the car but pay for it anyway

Financial cuckoldry. For people who don't like cars but like the image that comes with a generic "expensive/fast" one.

Have you ever rented a car? If so, then you know that there is an appraisal process at the end, where they check your car then rape you for scratches and shit if they find any.

Now this is dialled up to 11 with leasing. They will also charge you at their rates, which work under state average repair costs for that brand (measured from dealership prices only lmao). They will fucking destroy you with damage penalties. Don't even think about having any scratches or dents filled and repainted, because they use digital thickness detectors all over the car and will wreck you for repaints too.

Then there's the added problem that insurance companies will charge you more to insure a lease car, simply because you are not the registered owner of the car. You are also forced to have the car serviced at locations the lease company specifies or you are charged a small fortune for breaking the contract. The lease company will have kickbacks given to them by dealerships and suppliers so they'll likely send you to a place that's expensive. They can (and likely will) also charge you for using non OEM tyres and pads and other wear items, and you must get these done at locations they say. Unless you go for maintenance included, but this will not save you very much if anything at all. It's all very carefully calculated.

Trust me on this. Leasing is not a good deal for anyone but the company who provides the agreement to you, and their supplier.

When did I say I live in Jew York City? You realize there's more to Jew York right you fucking inbred?

Chevy is one of the least reliable car companies bro

Actually I can

I know they look for scratches and shit but they do give you some leg room with that

I should add that lease companies charge full price for repairs but can get them done at massively reduced rates by partnered repair companies because they have bulk discounts. Lease companies actually profit from damage done to their vehicles, and you can bet your dumb "what's wrong with leasing?" ass the guys doing the appraisal are incentivized on damage they find.

They give you "leg room" insofar as there are wear-and-tear rules for shit. Scratches that have not caused damage to the paint and are under 1 inch, stone chips at less than or equal to 4 per panel (6 for the front bumper or hood), glass chips less than .3 of an inchn and pinhole dents (less than half an inch across, measured from the longest point) is the norm. Door edge chips and what have you are not wear and tear, and wheel scuffs are an instant refurb charge not covered by wear and tear.

I have a BMW sitting outside, dumbfuck.

because it isn't an M

why settle for less when you can have the best

don't be a pleb

Get the Camaro

>some leg room
They permit you to pull one ass cheek aside, but not both.

did they forget to put a window to see out of the car?

Why would you need side windows when the car can only go forward and backward

When you're in front of everyone you don't need Windows. Also the Camaro does low 12's in the 1/4. That's several car lengths on the bmw.

>M2 is slower than the 240i
What

Looks boring

>not to mention the BMW name,
hahahaha fucking great shit m8

My buddy thought it was so amazing he traded it in on a f150.