So have we submitted to the one true god machine yet, or are we still in denial?

So have we submitted to the one true god machine yet, or are we still in denial?

Other urls found in this thread:

allpar.com/fix/engines/SRT-Prowler-project.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yD6u1IPJ51o
auto-palace.com/used/Plymouth/2001-Plymouth-Prowler-e5a8fb280a0e0ae7308e83ec03081dcf.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw no Foosemobile with matching Foosetrailer
why even live

>I know what I got: the car

Great car, only "retro" design that I like.. Now imagine it, with a Hemi...

>v6

Problem is getting it to fit.

>select all images with cars

allpar.com/fix/engines/SRT-Prowler-project.html

You were saying?

Slower than a broken fwd nissan and v8 go karts

Fug. Naysayers BTFO.

I have a mighty need

>originally wanted lambo doors
hue

v6 > v8

Here's the version that should have been made.

This is genuinely arousing. They're going to stuff that whole thing in there.

Fuck yeah nigga, Pre-Diamler Chrysler

>V6

They had one job...

Chrysler polishes a turd, suddenly a classic.
Mfw

>tfw no straight six hemi head Plymouth prowler.

Truly Plymouth was ahead of the times

Except it's ugly.

Yet the V6 they chose had higher output than their V8 at the time. Seems petty to complain.

>original platform
>somehow "polishing a turd"

Yeah because Chrysler built their V8 of that time off the LA engine, not the HEMI.
kinda retarded tbqh.

It looks like a wedge of cheese on wheels so I really don't know how you can claim any god like status.

Maybe it looks nice for American tastes

You see, it was supposed to represent a car from the early times, like 1920s or so. I know that the rest of the world was too poor to afford automobiles at that point in history so maybe you wouldn't get it.

Poorly executed then because it looks terrible, like a sillier looking PT Cruiser.
Particularly those bumpers in front of the wheels.

Maybe you like these monument cars to harping back to your country's golden age because you're disappointed with what the USA looks like today.

I can really only see baby boomers in this sort of thing, no respectable person under the age of 40

>looks terrible

4u

Shit, there was some video I used to watch all the time as a little kid (I'm 23 now) and this fucking car was in it ALL THE TIME.

It became a little inside-meme with my parents and I and we would freak the fuck out if we ever saw one in the wild.

I really wish I remember what VHS this car was in, we must've rented it from block buster at least once a month.

>Particularly those bumpers in front of the wheels.
That's legally required.

The drive-train was a polished turd. The Prowler borrowed it's 3.5L SOHC V6 and 4-speed automatic from the non-sporty Chrysler Concord.

Chrysler only produced HEMI engines from 1953 to 1970. Modern "HEMI" engines is purely a marketing term, there is nothing unique or hemispherical about their combustion chamber that link them to the original HEMI engines or differentiate them from Ford or GM engines.

fair enough, different strokes etc

Don't worry, he still managed to fuck it up with that amazingly ugly hood scoop.

I've heard they're decently easy to remove, and they do look better without them
considering he's a basketball american, all in all it did still end up somewhat tasteful. I wonder if that's due to the mechanics' advice

I don't have too much of a problem with the shaker hood, I don't see what's so wrong.

I'm probably the only person who doesn't mind them being there.

They're not as egregious as they are on the Countach or F1.

those fucking safety bumpers

>Awesome open wheel design actually gets approved
>Style it after some prewar minivan thing shitbucket
Why the fuck would you do that? Why does this thing not look like an F1 car?

Why does anyone care so much?

Show me a prewar minivan that looks like this.

user you have bad taste. There is no two ways about it.

Prowler > Howler.

>Z06 price is 80K
>GTR price is 100K

Gee really makes you wonder.

anybody ever DD this puppy? I'm looking to get something ridiculous to drive around for the hell of it (trust fund). Is it fast?

except the corvette with the stage 3 z07 package is almost 100k

my grandparents have one

Because they're disgustingly ugly, like a big fuzzy mustache on a girl.

I don't think it's nearly as bad as it could've been.

Simon from 7th Heaven DD one

Just a reminder that Chevy introduced the SSR to compete with this AFTER it was discontinued for poor sales

Lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=yD6u1IPJ51o

thats actually pretty cool

> gets into minor fender bender
>"guess it's time to replace the entire fucking frame"

>GM late to the party
What else is new?

Top aesthetic.

My 302 shitbox sounds better than that.

>

auto-palace.com/used/Plymouth/2001-Plymouth-Prowler-e5a8fb280a0e0ae7308e83ec03081dcf.htm

>one without the bumpers

I have seen the light.

Would buy.

I just love the car because it looks like it was designed by kids, for kids. As a kid, it's one of the coolest cars ever but as an adult I got filled with a sense of nostalgia when I saw one at the cars and caffeine in san jose last month

This guy gets it.

If you were to swap in any manual transmission, which one would you go with?

V160.

Prowler a best.

Fug.