When will Veeky Forums accept that manual transmission are inferior to automatic transmissions?

When will Veeky Forums accept that manual transmission are inferior to automatic transmissions?

Why would i accept a blatantly false fact?

This
>my whole family drives auto and my parents bought me an auto I'm better than manual.
Faggot

when they can afford the automatic option

>he literally ( ( ( l i t e r a l l y ) ) ) thinks manuals can ever pass the efficiency and simplicity of an automatic
Face it, true automatics (not CVT) are superior to manual. That's what they were designed to be.

leave faggot

I don't want to have this thread anymore

automatic > manual

>simplicity of an automatic
plz stahp

Also, dct>manual>>cvt>torque-converter

Scotty Kilmer test post

>more than 800 moving parts in a automatic
>also has a torque converter and valve body in the transmission

>manuals dont have a torque converter or a valve body
>manuals dont have 800 moving parts in it

you sir are a fucking idiot.

LIES AND SORCERY. YOU CAN TAKE MY 7-SPEED DOGLEG MANUAL FROM MY COLD, DEAD HANDS.

>faster
To slam into a wall, kek

>.76 seconds
wew lad

What's the point of anything but sequential drive by wire manual transmissions in 2016?

>Veeky Forums
>MUH CONTROL
>fucks up shifting all the time

you have never driven manual.

Man Willow springs is such a boring track, it's practically straight with a few gentle corners

>deflecting

Try harder.

slide thread

>more deflecting

>projecting

Why do you suck so much at driving a manual?

>because muh traffic
literally only argument auto fags have against us.

The slushbox in your early 2000s Civic isn't the same thing as a DCT automatic in a new Ferrari.

For going fast? Yeah sure autos can shift faster then I can esp on performance cars. Still plan to get my car with a 6 speed because for me driving is more then just going fast. I want to have fun, nothing more fun then rowing through the gears from a stoplight at 2am coming home from taco bell.

Manual CVT when?

Every thread like this comes down to
>but muh shift times
>HOW WILL YOU EVER COMPETE IN F1!?!?!? EVERYONE DOES THAT!
>ENJOY LOSING DRAG RACES FAG
>ENJOY BEING ABLE TO MAKE MISTAKES
>FUN? FUN ISN'T A REASON

literally /v/

Humans fuck up a little shifting, it's usually not a big deal

Shitty autos fuck up all the shifting, going into top gear uphill and leaving you with no acceleration unless you mash the pedal for five seconds
Shitty autos drop you into low gear when conditions dictate that you should be accelerating in a higher gear

There's a reason why all those "MUH FAST!" automatics are actually semi-automatics

a computer that decides when to shift for you has no place on the track or on the streets

well Veeky Forums is /v/ for cars after all

Automatics are only acceptable on boring DDs and luxobarges. For everything else, if it ain't manual it ain't shit.

>MUH FEELS

Literally the only argument manual fags have against us.