Trackday edition

>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Routes & Meetups
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Adventures & Blog Posts
>Motorcycle Pictures & Fun Webms

/dbt/ map: trackdaybro
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator: will I look cool on it? (no)
>cycle-ergo.com/

Sticky:

Boring webums with sounds:
Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Dickies-Solid-Multi-Color-Mens-European-Style-Motorcycle-Leather-Jacket-Sz-S-/222246490850?hash=item33beec52e2:g:TO4AAOSwOVpXaxJg
southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/5753781268.html
charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/5720989805.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Send me a WAT sticker pls

>tfw no Brutale Dragster RR

I got some dank bumblebees that are always in my yard.

But nigga who am I gonna chill in cornfields with.

I gotta see how it looks first

tell fireblade to come down to CU and get drunk and I'll give him an extra WAT or two just for you bby
I'm a nobike but that doesn't mean I can't get rekt and explore some cornfields and beehives

Are snow bikes allowed :3?

I want to convert a dual sport and drive it on the road when winter comes

IMMER DA
OHNE RÜCKSPIEGEL

>But is that srsly what it's like to grocery job, scan and chill?
More or less. I worked at one for a year and held multiple positions. It went something like
>Bagger/cashier
Bag groceries, push carts outside (dank af on cooler days), scan and shoot the shit with qt girls from local HS, talk vidya and stuff with bro-tier supervisors.
>Facer
Get paid to pull shit to the edge of the shelf. I'm not even shitting you it was probably the easiest job I've ever had. I still can't believe they payed me $9/hr to do that shit.
>Dairy stocker
Refilled the refrigerated aisle and stocked milk. Basically, we'd get 1-3 pallets of shit in every day, and it was my job to take the stuff off it and put it on the shelves, then mark what didn't go up with a date. I was given a 6-8 hour shift to do this. After I got gud, my shift was basically
>Put product up for 2 hours
>Go into cooler and stock milk in like 30 seconds
>Chill on phone for an hour
>Pop out and restock shelves a bit
>Chill on phone for another hour
>Get call from front asking for egg boxes, tell them I'll save some
>Chill on phone for another hour
>refill eggs, milk, and pull shit forward on shelves then go home
It was beyond chill. I probably could've fucked a few girls in that back cooler and nobody would've noticed.

Pay was shit tho.
iktfb ;_;
I want one but preferably would like two kthxbye
Get a fucking street bike so we can ride ya poofta.

Dude lets go fucking take some dank honey next time I go down. It should be around halloween

I remember seeing the vegan guy rippin' on the snake. Anyone have link to that video?

He's still slower than some vaping fixie riding velodrome racing faggot on the touge lmao.

no
fuck off cuckold

you mean that vegan guy's pro racer friend? it wasnt him on his bike

Also

>inb4 we get drunk and lost in a cornfield

Damn, now I want to get a grocery job. Chill asf.
>$9/hr to make stuff look presentable
Oh shit. Go on....
>Dairy stocker
Fucking brilliant. Whole thing sounds simply chill but for $9/hr I couldn't complain.
Seems EZ compared to driving a forklift and lifting plants, dirt, and rocks for hours on end kek.
>I want one but preferably would like two kthxbye
Aight I gotchu.
Soon bro soon.
I'm fucking game, do bees pollinate and produce honey in the colder fall?
Game for that as well, inb4 shot from a farmer on a tractor

Get job, buy 954RR, and hit twisties with us m8. You got 3 bros from /dbt/ down to meme on some twisties with you.

Wonder if I can put some knobbies on 954rr

>tfw no room in my garage for an ex250

Honestly I don't know shit about bees. They might? I mean I might get stung finding out but there might be honey so worth it.

>inb4 shot from a farmer on a tractor

I fucking hope not.

I mean probably.

You can.

>Pirelli
>150 to fuck around
>when based TKCs are half that and look cooler

Aren't these the tires created for the Ducati Scrambler?

Probably. I literally just popped into revzilla, put in "DS" tires, and found the first result that did 190 section rear tires.

I don't think they come in 190s

180/55?

Yeah biggest one I can see

Worth a fucking shot tho, both in tires and bees.
Nice. Some guy had a Cb919 with knobbies, but his bike was janky af, don't think i have a pic of it

Anyways class at seven I'll catch ya guys later

Thats a beaut my man.
8 valve is pretty great would like to ride a NR one day

>someone was asking if I post in here heres the trip to show.

Peace nigga

Sorry am newb
How do I add my location to the map

You bitch about it, make a new map, and the AKTMGuy adds you to the old one

Tripcodes are filthy. Btw that totally wasn't me...
This is surprisingly accurate. Don't bitch too much though, or we will see the wrath of a triggered Australian.

>test ride a cbr600rr
>rear tire blows out while riding
>walk it back to dealer
>they seem a bit upset but not arguing with me
Thank God.

What do you guys think would be better,
a fairly cheap textile jacket with CE protectors on the arms and shoulders + foam back protector (seems cheap)

OR

this ebay.com/itm/Dickies-Solid-Multi-Color-Mens-European-Style-Motorcycle-Leather-Jacket-Sz-S-/222246490850?hash=item33beec52e2:g:TO4AAOSwOVpXaxJg

The leather will offer more abrasion resistance, so it will hold up better for more crashes. Usually textile is a one time use type of jacket. Although the armor will provide better impact protection. So they are both kinda trade offs. Depends on what you want to protect more buddy. You could get the leather and wear armor shirt beneath it.

If the inspection checks out, I'd assume this can be a fair price for my first bike to practice on? The only training I had was from the school with license.

southjersey.craigslist.org/mcy/5753781268.html

The decent quality textile will be more comfortable and protect you better than a cheap leather that'll have the seams blow out (that's if you wear it because it makes you feel sweaty hot and uncomfortable). Comfort has to be pretty important, otherwise you won't wear the damn thing in the first place (or worse end up distracted when you do)

I suggest you look at Rev'It,, Spidi, and RS Taichi. Alpinestars and Dainese read the reviews (some are good some aren't).

An excellent choice. I would offer $1200 and I'm positive the owner will counter offer and go from there.

Forgot to add, its important you get something that fits your body well. For both comfort and safety. A good way to check IMO aside from the size charts is by flexing your arm and trying to move back and forth/side to side the armor and making sure it won't leave your elbows/shoulders exposed in a crash.

Cuckboi user is that you?

You got €2000 all in for a light and fun trackday baiku.

What do you buy?

Is this your dad?

charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/5720989805.html

I want to rape his skinny boipucci

older sv650 with gsxr front end swap.

Ah try to get the owner to hit 1300 to 1400?

Second gen is better. Also an old crb600 or gsxr 600 are goat.

R6 are GOAT.

thats about 3000 dollarydoos

Yeah but more expensive than an sv650, gsxr600 or and cbr600f4

>The 250 memebike

It depends on where you ride. Its proponents talk about curvy canyon roads for a reason. It's complete garbage bordering on unsafe in highway traffic.

Consider a 500 at least

Triumph Street Triple R or Daytona at auction that has light cosmetic damage but has been written off by an insurance company so it can no longer be registered.

You can pick up mechanically mint low km examples with maybe a smashed mirror or light road rash here in Aus for 2-3k, I can't imagine they would be much more expensive in your neck of the woods.

>It's complete garbage bordering on unsafe in highway traffic.

how so? Speaking from experience or just throwing out bullshit you hear from other busriders?

My 250 did just fine on freeways and highways.

Well its just that the new bikes I want are 4 to 5k, one being a 250cc and other 500. Where I plan to ride is in a tiny town with roads no faster than 45.

Ive bought lots of crashed bikes and most had salvage title. So you dont need to register a track bike.

You can get a street triple or even a ducati for 5k so i recomend you dont buy a cuckold bike.

I rode my friend's 3rd gen once

It has less passing power than a corolla unless you really work the top 3-4 gears and ensure you have a reliable gap to take. Kind of annoying to plan every pass and lane change like a tiny race, senpai.

>sport bikes

>sportbikes

i'll do you one better

>cruisercucks confusing everything that doesn't look like it walked out of easy rider for a "sport bike"

it's like calling everything with modern styling a sportscar

>oh, toyota corolla, very sporty, not like my subaru outback, do you race on the mountain passes much

at what point did i say that i was a cruisercuck? they are just as retarded as faggots who ride sport bikes

you cruise on the bus

duh

>there are only sport bikers and cruisers
this is how dumb sports biker faggots actually are lmao

Okay. Fuck off you ujm,cafe,ds,dirt,trial,trike,cruiser,bagger,adventure,touring,sporttouring, motorized unicycle cuck

I said the opposite of that

but i also said you ride the bus

>can't even put DBT in the thread subject
Come on Trolly, you're not even a newfag.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and shitpost... and I'm all outta' bubblegum.

>call someone out for newfaggotry
>forget own picture
fuck my shit up

>unless you really work the top 3-4 gears
So you think a small bike is unsafe because you're too much of a shitter to shift properly?
Gotcha.

why is the second gen better? I thought the carbs were much more tunable for track use

jesus fucking christ, my landlord finally managed to get us internet after nearly 1.5 months.

ill make sure to add the new people to the map either today or tomorrow

ah ge du wappler

gfreist di goanet?

hoit sich in grenzen

>wrath of a triggered Australian.
Who

this guy

no schluchtenscheisser allowed here

coming from a wr450f motard to an r6. i miss the low down power for wheelies. the top end is nuts, but it's harder to do improptu wheelies.

is a litre bike just a 600 with that torque?

no piefkes and saupreißn allowed

vui unguad oida ;_;

AE86 Trueno is a variant Corolla.
It makes the joge better for people who don't get it the first time.

actually aussie. originally had a cbr250rr, then sv650. still on p's so i went for the wr450f motard.

got fulls and bought an r6. love the top end. just miss the easy torque of the wr.

first of all, you bought the worst bike in the universe in terms of low down to top end power. They're the least streetable 600.

Second of all, -1 +2, it makes 600s feel "right" for the road.

Third of all, no not really, they feel a little different. The gsx-r750 is indistinguishable from a 600 aside from extra torks though.

Why not make un retard the wr450 and go dirt bike riding?

> get ready to ride to work
> commute is ~ 100 km this time because not at home in the morning
> odo says 49915 km
> action cam mount broke, not fixed yet
> on the Autobahn when odo rolls over to 50k
> in the middle of a tunnel
> can't take a picture so settle for celebratory keybanger
It's a good feel. 12k km on this bike since I bought it last July.

i sold it, but i have a rm250 for dirt riding anyway.

how was the torque on the SV650? I'm thinking about getting one (going from 48 hp to 73 hp), and I'm not quite sure if the leap in power will be enough for me. didn't have the chance to test ride the Suzuki yet, as I'm still on my restricted license.

post rm

sv650 will feel like a rocket compared to that thing.

that's excellent to hear, I can't wait until I get my big boy license. did you have the faired version or the naked one?

on the plus side, you got quads!

>Autobahn

that was some other guy replying, but yes the sv650 has great torque.

i had the naked version. looks tons better, but fairings can prevent serious damage.

but you wont drop it, so go the sexy naked!

Noice, didn't even notice.
> forgot to bring work keycard, can't log hours
> have to log them manually
> nobody gives a shit so can just add extra hours at my leisure
> perfect weather
> full tank
I didn't even plan on riding more than the work commute today but fuck, fate wants me to.

I think the S version does look a lot sportier, but I think I'll have to get the naked one because I'm a bit on the taller side. bummer though, because the naked ones go for around ~500€ more than comparable S versions. No idea why.

how tall are you? i'm 6'2. not crazy tall but i felt fine even on my cbr250rr.

everyone asked me if it was a pocket bike though lol.