Is Lamborghini the iPhone equivalent of the automotive world?

Is Lamborghini the iPhone equivalent of the automotive world?

>aesthetics - check
>not really ground breaking - check
>not practical - check
>low mpgs/battery life - check
>people buy it just for the badge - check
>etc - check

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/recalls/nissan-recalling-134000-cars-on-fire-risk-mainly-in-us-canada/article31789826/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah that's Mercedes, but you can scratch off the aesthetics for both
>inb4 someone posts a really cringey picture of a 90s SLK and says "the best or nothing faggot look how revolutionary my $3000 car is" meanwhile it looks like garbage

Not even remotely close. No cunt can afford a lambo but everyone has an iphone.

A lambo is one of those oil tycoon phones like a vertu.

>4,200 american brouzouf for a phone
Holy shit

God that is a horrendous looking fucking car.

you should feel rightly ashamed of this thread user

nice shit taste fag
iPhones are better than androids tho
the big ones are impractical, there I agree
about being groundbreaking, it's true they aren't, but they're the best performing phones around. No bullshit to deal with like with androids that lag, overheat and have other assorted issues.
On battery life, I've heard that the 5 and 6 aren't bad. iPhone 4 was shit though. All this is second-hand experience, since I've never owned one.
Aesthetics is pretty bland on iPhones, on Lambos it is aggressive and tends to be God-tier. iPhone plays it so safe it reminds me of late 90s and 00s Mercedes. Bland designs that however get copied by many. I hate that Benz generation.
>t. fag with a BB Z10

>icucks believe this
Samshit devices don't represent android.

>performs better and gets better battery life

Stay triggered, cuck.

Holy shit nice shit taste there lad, wew

Who the fuck copied Mercedes' designs EVER other than Lexus one time? Yeah, no one, I thought so

Mate, the entry level Vertu from their current range is 10k

>iphones are better
Hows cucktime player treating you?

iPhones are a big waste on the bank account and is always that way. Android's are reliable in every seceond of the year.

>iPhones are better than androids tho

In literally what sense? Apart from the profits they net Apple

The company won't sell you out if you have encrypted shit the police want to see.

But their encryption is so insecure that a third party can crack it.

Also
>Not buying the Lamborghini phone

/g/ wants a word with you

>Is Lamborghini the iPhone equivalent of the automotive world?

No. Mercedes is the iPhone, BMW is the Samsung.

Lamborghinis are not even a phone. They're cars. They're meant to be driven. vroom vroom bb

For the iPhone Equivalent
Poor = VW
Mid = BMW
Super = Ferrari
Hyper = Bugatti
For Android equivalent
Low = Honda/Mazda
Mid = Infiniti
Super = Mclaren
Hyper = Egg

I thought Nissan was Samsung
theglobeandmail.com/globe-drive/news/recalls/nissan-recalling-134000-cars-on-fire-risk-mainly-in-us-canada/article31789826/
>Caught on fire because modern design is 2edgy

What part of "fag with a BB Z10" did you miss?
Everyone I know with an android gets random issues, people with iPhones don't except for my friend who had a 4S which ate battery like there was no tomorrow. He got a 5S and problem solved.
The W124 boot appeared even on Nissan Sentras.
It isn't, I have Blackberry masterrace.
>Android's are reliable in every seceond of the year.
top kek, stay deluded
enjoy your random freezes and reboots
not an argument
better software, also this Am I wrong?
How is BMW samsung? lel
kek

>Drive a BMW
>Own a Samsung
Fuck.

>ios is better software than andriod
Lol. Enjoy having to fuck around with iTunes. I love my normal file structure and being able to use my phone as a thumb drive :^)

BRB downloading a heap of albums off Pirate Bay from my phone then going to uncompress and listen to them :^))

No poptarts fag spotted.

Pretty much. Lambos are naturally aspirated and don't lag like Androids.

>Na
Oh so they're not as powerful as superior forced induction android phones

what?
Heh, my master race blackberry has that too. Without the shitty android issues.

But do you have a 6inch touch screen?

>andriod issue
Such as?

>inb4 muh $20 throw away drug dealer andriod phone is crap

>literally triggered

>But do you have a 6inch touch screen?
That's what I have my android tablet for. I don't like huge phones, they're impractical. I wish I had a Q10 instead of my Z10 though, I miss having a physical qwerty keyboard.
>Such as?
Lag, exploding batteries, shit-tier flex cables that get damaged (happened to a friend with an high end HTC), Google Services, random crashes due to buggy software that require resetting stuff to defaults, memory leaks, I could go on. If I could pick any phone it would probably be someone which runs Sailfish OS.

>Vertu
I didn't know what these were, so I found their website.

>As is appropriate for a masterpiece of handmade craftsmanship, Signature comes with exclusive ring tones and alert tones. Created for Vertu by renowned composers and performed by the world- famous London Symphony Orchestra these exclusive sounds are a distinct expression of your individuality.
jej, is this even real life? I'm interested to know what sort of person actually buys these.

>lag
Never had an lag on my andriod phones

â– exploding batteries
My dick and balls are fine

>flex cables break
This happens to every cable

>Google services
Better than apple shit

>random crashes
Nope

Also I fap with my phone in the shower every night and my andriod fap phone has been fine for two years
My iPhone 4 died after two months of shower faps

>jej, is this even real life? I'm interested to know what sort of person actually buys these.
Russian oligarchs? Oil sheiks?
lel why can't you accept that Z07>GT-R Nismo? Seriously clinging to lap times from a misaligned car is retarded. About as retarded as using pushrods in 2016.

>random crashes
You were lucky. If I update Google Play Services on my Android tablet it crashes randomly and becomes unusable. Really grinds my gears.

>Russian oligarchs? Oil sheiks?
But they don't run Android, iOS, or even Windows Phone or Symbian. It'd be like having a Nokia from the early 2000s, no apps, can't get on the internet, etc.

I imagine for a businessman or high powered executive, this would be essentially useless. So what in the fuck is the point aside from having the bragging rights of saying "I have a phone made out of alligator skin."?

>misaligned car
Damage control from gm. If it mattered they would have posted the fixed car lap times but they only posted the new lap times of a car with modified damper and traction control settings THAT Were FIne TUNED to that specific track

>But they don't run Android, iOS, or even Windows Phone or Symbian. It'd be like having a Nokia from the early 2000s, no apps, can't get on the internet, etc.
From wiki:
>In February 2013, Vertu launched the Vertu Ti, the first Vertu handset to use an Android operating system, followed in June 2014, by Signature Touch.

I wouldn't buy an Android phone if I was filthy rich though, I'd rather have something less flashy with a better OS.

The problem was caster m8. Literally misaligned.

Two degrees if caster is irrelevant

Oh, fair enough. I stand corrected.

Still, would imagine Android to be a pain in the ass with an old school phone keyboard.

They have launched a full-touch phone too

>Stay triggered, cuck.
jesus, dude, how did you get there from reading a post on iphones?

Funny how they never try the cameras or multitasking

The nexus multitasks better. Are you actually retarded?

Nope, I just don't own either phone. But in my experience Android multitasking sucks (even if not as much as WP multitasking).

You clearly haven't owned a decent android phone or you're just lying.

I haven't owned an android phone, I have an x64 android tablet

>hating on Mercedes-Benz

>tablet

Not an argument. Besides the tablet itself is great, when I boot it in windows 8 that is.

>buy a low end android device
>ignore the high end ones
>hurr durr android is shit
Buy yourself a nexus or xperia and then come back to me. I doubt you will though, you're probably too poor to afford one.

>low end
Nigger, it's a quad core intel bay trail. The worst experiences I've had have been with other people's android phones who ask me to help them with the phones. Including a guy with an Xperia Z.

>every faggot has one - uncheck

I feel like every base model sedan, foreign made to a slightly higher extent, is the iphone of the automotive world.
It's not the best at anything. It's just modern A to B.
>power windows standard!
>active park assist because I can't do jack shit on my own!
>it brakes for me because I have goldfish attention span!
>ABS, Traction Control because my formative driving experience consisted of a quarter mile radius around campus for 4 years!

Heated seats, child locks, windows that don't roll down all the way, CVT, HUD, bluetooth, lane assistance, blind spot awareness...
All that shit because "just google it" and siri are taking control of spacial awareness and cognitive thinking.

Funny, never had a problem with my xperia. I guess we all have our experiences.

Let me tell you though, I'd rather have an iPhone than any Android phone. iOS devices deliver a more refined experience, as simple as that. My tablet is a different case because it runs a full windows 8 system, so in my eyes it's superior to an iPad. It's a literal PC in tablet form. The only reason I sometimes use android is to play games in it, because to play windows games I have to use a mouse and keyboard to have a good experience.
I wouldn't be caught dead with a OSX powered machine though, PC masterrace. My Mac experience was brief but awful.

I feel like Tesla fits the bill better, if only for the iPad-looking center screen

>enjoy your random freezes and reboots
I'm using an S5 for a while now and I've had no issues with it except I broke the screen.

You can make the android even faster by activating the developer mode.

>Compare one model line of phones to an operating system used on thousands of different phones from chinkshit garbage to top tier devices.

This guy's a baiting faggot, but he's right about the Mercedes.
is a good-looking car.

I wasn't baiting
You can have the best hardware in the world, but if you go and put Android in it, then it's no good. It's like giving a Ferrari to a spastic.

Fuck off with your handicapped locked down iPhones

At least they just work

Let's say this is true (which is not). Androids are better customizable.
>I have an S7 Edge rom running on my Note 4, a 2 year old phone basically having more features than every iPhone ever made together
>Removable batteries
>Most of them have actually decent battery life
>SD Cards
>VARIETY.
>You're free to do whatever the fuck you want to it since you don't have Apple nannying your ownership.
>Fuck paying for music
>Also fuck lightning cables and no headphone jack just for a fucking mm less in thickness
>No connectivity between products of other brands because what pleb would want to interact with non-Apple peasants, oh and also to force you to buy Apple shit

Cont.

>TOTAL DIARRHEA SPECS, I've seen budget 2014 Android phones with better specs than the iPhone 6 (which has 1 fucking GB of RAM)
>APPLE ID ON EVERY FUCKING APP INSTALLATION

Need I say more?

You don't know what caster is, don't you?

Except that iPhones have better battery life and are more practical, sure.

Also
>hating on a brand

Isn't that a little bit childish?

I've seen a 2015 for sale for 600 on eBay. Pretty good looking phones but I bet they're of average performance. Looks like something old money cunts would buy. "Owning the latest iphone model? What peasantry."

that's a HUGE misalignment nigga have you seen the difference between -2 camber and zero camber?

Not reading through this shit flinging but personally an iPhone has been better in every way than any android phone I've ever had.

>OG Motorola Droid
Died of seizures and a touch screen with a mind of its own
>Motorola Droid 3
Random freezing until the screen died
>Samsung Galaxy S4
Still operable but frequent random crashes and not able to use to shitpost on Veeky Forums with pictures
>first iPhone, a 5S
Currently shitposting on and have been since November 2013, only issue is a chunk of glass broken off the top right of the front of the phone but doesn't affect the screen at all.
>recently bought iPhone 6S
Picked it up in place of the S4, for when I'm in the US.

A lot of people give iTunes shit but honestly I like using it to keep music info and album art all organized. I pirate my music too.

Android is shit, in my opinion.

I nominate Tesla
>smugness
>minimalism
>muh innovation
>festooned with batteries
>no buttons
>guy in a turtle neck

or Lincoln
>dressed up as luxury
>made of generic parts
>minor mods to make it comfy and sleek

Practical is not the same thing as being retard friendly due to am abhorrent lack of features. It's perfectly fine to hate Apple when they do everything worse than their competitors while charging twice as much

Congratulations on your anecdotal evidence regarding your retard proof phone. Go on tell me how tricycles are better than bicycles because you can't fall off them

I presented personal experience m8

My opinion, with my experiences, is that iPhones have been more reliable.

There are reasons to hate Apple. Apple make good products which are good to look at and people will even sell their kids to buy anything from them; I shit you not the last thing I said happened.

They price everything so high and are spreading a type of consumer-bait in which millions or even billions have already fallen. Their products are not really ground breaking as OP told and I agree with him.

Sure, they are the reason why other companies have followed that common smartphone form; big black screen with less than 4 buttons. I like it but other manufactures who have followed that form factor have figured out how to make them cheaper and give it an interface that is also easy to use with a minor practice session.

What really innovative is to create a product that is cheap, attainable and good looking.

>If you think I'm wrong, try to change my view then.

>APPLE ID ON EVERY FUCKING APP INSTALLATION
What about device ID on every APP installation from google? They don't respect your privacy any more than apple, in fact they respect it even less.

I agree with the Tesla thing, it's either Tesla or Mercedes.
This guy knows his shit, you guys called my posts "b8" because you're android fangirls. That said, BB10 masterrace.
>muh anecdotal evidence
You're probably just mad you can't afford an iPhone. I can't either but I admit they're a lot better than Androids. iOS is simply superior. What do you want, a peer-reviewed paper?
>inb4 let me show how this 16 core android with 32GB of ram beats a quad core iphone with 1GB
Apple is less evil than Google though.

>tfw no sailfish OS powered phone

>b-but apple cares about their customers
Jesus Christ, you guys are literal cucks.

t. android pleb

Wow no one cares

Porsche is you stupid cuck
Even Tesla