If you were rich af, what car would you buy for your wife?

If you were rich af, what car would you buy for your wife?

Me : Benz GLE63 AMG

>wife

a 1995 corolla RHD

Okay, this thread is only for people who wants to get married or are married already.

>tfw she will never think about you
>you think about her every night

Probably some sort of fuckhuge fully loaded Land Rover to haul the kids about in.

>tfw she will never think about you
>you think about her every night
But user, I never dated nor am I gay. I'm just focused on my college now.

I only want the best for my wife and her boyfriends kids

What car for your wifes son?

Something safe for her and her son.

cuck/o/lds

She said that when I get rich I should get her one of these.

What will you get her boyfriend?

>SUV

no fucking way i'm gonna buy my wife an SUV, if she wants one she can buy it from her own money (kek)

pic related is what i would buy her, comfy but still enough space for 2 kids

She wants a Grand Cheroke SRT, A Wrangler, and a Challenger.

I'm a Ford guy and we somehow co-exist.

I was at the signal last day with my wife and a Ghibli stopped near us and she immediately told me she wanted that because it's beautiful.

"But bitch I got these mortgages and banks buttfucking me everyday!"

tesla model S
>extremely safe
>limited range
>has tracking function
>autopilot (women shouldn't drive)

A Tesla Model X.
Because it's built like a tank and sleek af.

>Making sure your wife and kids get decapitated in a crash.
I like your thinking user.

>a modern BMW
>not safe

i got a better idea, never let your wife and kids out of the house, chain them up so they're safe

>has tracking function
I know why you need that.

I she would like something tiny for the city it would be this...

or this with 1.33l engine

My mum has it. It's kinda funny actually...auto, beeps any time anything mildly wrong happens, brakes by itself if need be, hybrid so it's sleek to see what the engines are doing on the screen.

Not fun, but funny. And it's also a cool looking car.

to keep her away from your side bitch
also
>not knowing where your woman at

I would get her something smothered in cuck women-friendly selfdriving technology that I know would actively try to kill her. So a Tesla.

>practical
>Fast
>Safe
>Easy maintenance

That's what I keep telling myself, too.
>"R-racers don't need girlfriends!"
>mfw don't even race

I would let my own wife pick her own car because im not a domineering control freak

max qt
she'd have to be on the smaller side though or it would just look comical

I ain't staying rich by buying my wife anything other than a shitbox. She can spend her own hard earned cash on something.

I'll buy myself something nice instead.

I wouldn't trust her (or other people's life) with something bigger.

>single

Just bought my wife this one. Even if I was super rich probably would still get her this.

what if i'm a faggot

If you marry some guy, yes what would you buy for him?

Just focus on whatever you are doing bro, eventually some girl will get interested in you. I read somewhere that when a lady sees a man focused on his work, something triggers her to have some kind of affinity towards you.

I'm well organized and get good grades and stuff in college and already a fee girls are asking me if I'm in a relationship or not. I say no and go on with my shit.

I know I gave more than a reply but it just came out of me.

Get her a cute, small, zippy car. Women love cute cars, small cars are harder to accidentally bump into things, I love zippy cars. And yes, I am aware that I'm patronizing my hypothetical wife by presuming her to love small cars and accidentally bump into things, but who gives a shit, if I'm filthy rich I'm not going to get myself a wife that likes to talk back or challenge established gender roles. And no, I'm not American so our women aren't yet obsessed with driving the biggest mombomber they can find.

Also bonus cute points for the soft top.

Thanks for the advice, man. It just gets lonely out here.

Whatever she wants, desu. My wife doesn't care what she drives as long as it works. Heck, she can't even tell the difference between a Mustang GT from a Shelby and a Lamborghini Aventador from a Huracan.