Fuck Busriders on Veeky Forums

Can we all just admit that it's nice to have a car that has 90-100% of it's factory components working? This thread is mainly here to piss off benchfags who ride the bus.

>posts Tiburon

I have a 2010 Civic and I usually ride the bus because its cheaper.

Civic ain't bad. But I'm talking about people like Who can't appreciate a car that works as intended.

I agree, I even left some of the annoying things

>speed warning bell

Speed warning what?

I bought an awful shitbox brand new just so I could have that feeling of "at least nothing will fail whatsoever within four years." AC compressor went but was under warranty.

Until I bought a fuckbox from 1989 I didn't understand just how nice that feeling is.
>I drove to work and didn't have to pray to the omnissiah and ritualistically shift D-R-L1-N-L2-P while holding the hazard button down to make sure the car starts today or that the three screws holding the dash up don't fail
God I hate my comanche.

it has a dinger, like a small bell, that sounds off if I'm doing above 105km/h

Used to drive car in pic. I feel your pain.

Sounds like fun :D

Just because it works doesn't mean it still isn't shit.

I think one of the few acceptable replacements on older cars (10+ years) is the radio and probably headlights.

I hate to see how the people here who shill literal shitboxes like they're the next sliced bread look in real life.

Just because a car is old doesn't mean it can't look new and actually have working parts.

Older cars are fine though. I like to see an old car on the prowl but people likeJust shit talk a car because it can't do 0-60 faster than his mom can spread her legs.

>the people that get offended by shitposters drive shitboxes
What a fascinating correlation.

>never say why I think it's shit
>making assumptions
>can't even address directly

Okay.

Hyundai drivers are passive aggressive.

Not the only car I drive but ok.

Why is my under warranty car shit?

What car? I have my bell too.

Yeah, we can.
But if you're going to throw a fit about it they're not going to stop.
My suggestion? Lurk more, ignore replies, or get a trip and shitpost about your car until it becomes a meme

because shitty modern car design

t. poorfag defensive over his inability to afford a car made this century.

R32 Skyrine

They had the bell too? Pretty rad.

I want to replace the bell sample with a Jeremy Clarkson line now

yep, i think the majority of them had the bell removed. it's annoying but i think it's neat, and plus it gets drowned out by my exhaust or music anyway

?

Are Tiburons good? I always liked the look of them.

they're shit to be honest

but i will get someone that disagrees, because it's the newest "'''''''''sporty'''''''''' car they could afford

Really awful.

>tfw AC doesn't work
bus rider at least have AC

They look cool but are shit. Imagine a Toyota Celica not made by Toyota. If you like the gas cap that much you may as well wait to see if Nissan makes Mitsubishi do a new Eclipse.

Whistles too!

RBs are best sounding JDM engines.

1JZ sounds better at full tilt desu

Recirculated air formed of the farts, burps, sneezes, evaporated sweat, and breath of all the other riders. You better hope they have a particulate filter on this bus because otherwise you're breathing in their shedded skin, hairs, and other particulate matter that the body sheds.

Delicious!

OP drive a Hyundai and has the nerve to call out busriders. Honestly, I'd rather ride the bus. Hell, I'd rather get hit by the bus.

99 maxima.
Of electronic sensor components only the front ckps and cps have been replaced. Only 3 coils and two tune ups at 200k miles. SRS and rear 02 is fucked but who cares?

This.

Hahahah oh man thats gross. No wonder the peasants on this board jack off to cars they will never drive.

Why is Korea unable to make a gud sports car/sporty car? I've heard the same complaints with the Tiburon/Genesis Coupe/Veloster
It has the looks, it has good numbers, but you try and drive it and it feels like shit. As if they have only marketing/book keepers/bench racers design their "sports cars".

Because Japan exists.

The only way K-gooks can compete is to sell a product for cheaper which means they have to spend less in the first place.

>implying modern Hyundai/Kia isn't light years ahead of japanese shitboxes
Just compare the interior finish on same segment cars.

Buddy of mine had a Tiburon for 6 years. He hooned it really hard, trey sliding. Ebrake sliding, gravel roads way too fast. You name it.

He only sold to some poor kid after the head gasket started leaking after 280,000 kms

That's a nice Tiburon OP. When are you gonna get you a Hana Motors front bumper cover?

>daily Japan shill detected

No covers fot my tib. I like it as is. Looks good and gets good mpgs. If I want sport, ill go to a track.