What will the God Machine's specs be?

A few weeks back Ford released the specs of the Raptor. The numbers were 450 hp and 500 lb-ft of torque. If we look at the specs in Forza 6 we see that the Raptor makes 450 hp and 440 lb-ft of torque.

On the other hand, the GT in Forza 6 supposedly makes 630 hp and 539 lb-ft of torque. So Veeky Forums, does this mean the specs will be close to 630 HP and 539 lb ft of torque?

If so, the supposed weight of the GT will be 2830 lbs. Easily making it one of the fastest cars avaliable under 750k. And if Ford designs the suspension well enough it can EASILY beat the 675LT.

(Ford GT specs)

blog.caranddriver.com/ford-gt-power-figures-seemingly-leaked-by-forza-motorsport-6/

(Ford Raptor specs)

truckyeah.jalopnik.com/forza-6-has-power-and-weight-specs-for-the-2017-ford-ra-1731107849

(Official Ford Raptor specs)
youtu.be/biM1s4C7m4U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7_jUmqnDAIc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All that money and hype, still BTFO by a cheaper, far more obtainable, better looking, more practical family station wagon made by underfunded, and about to be shut down division of GM.

Holden is better than ford's best without even trying, if they had the same money and resources as Ford USA they would be ushering in a new generation of hypercars and shitting on everyone else.

Are those specs of the engine or off the wheel?

Retard alert.
The Raptor's specs are official and they're at the crank.

Bumper

>Supercar
>BTFO
>By a station wagon

Sounds unlikely m8

Probably not matey, I wouldn't even give a shit to find out about an Australian super car because it's Australian.
I forget they guys even exist all the time...

Forza isn't a reliable source for horsepower outputs on yet unconfirmed cars.

>So Veeky Forums, does this mean the specs will be close to 630 HP and 539 lb ft of torque?
No idea on the torque, but I wager if it's anything over 650hp, that's what they would have put on the advertisements, not ''600+''.

>If so, the supposed weight of the GT will be 2830 lbs.
Citation fucking needed.
>Easily making it one of the fastest cars avaliable under 750k.
Are you implying weight and power are the only things that make a car fast?
>And if Ford designs the suspension well enough it can EASILY beat the 675LT.
If, if, if. It'll be a hard one to match. Dry weight on the LT is 1230 kg (2711lbs), wet weight is 1328kg (2927lbs). Suppose the Ford is indeed 2830lbs (which we still don't know), and it does have that 630hp (which we still don't know), they're still evenly matched in terms of power per weight. After that it comes down to suspension, transmission, and tuning. Ford has very little experience in doing this to a street car - last time they did, it was a blown V8, with a lot more mass and a manual gearbox. This time it's a twinturbo V6 with DCT and extensive use of exotic materials. It's going to be a pretty big challenge to beat McLaren - which has been doing this kind of thing non stop for the last 6 years.

All SAE standard specs are off the crank, with all accesories in place and running.

As much as I'd love to shitpost this bread, OP got me thinking.

The new GT is kinda barebones once you start thinking about it. It doesn't have any crazy hybrid, brake regeneration, battery pack nonsense like the P1, LaFerrari, or 918.

Its in its own niche altogether considering how expensive and sparse it is compared to a NSX, 650, or 488.

It's basically a no bullshit, super light, turbo V6 go-kart with a DCT and racing pedigree. What's not to love?

>Its in its own niche altogether considering how expensive and sparse it is compared to a NSX, 650, or 488.
It has solid competition from the 675LT though. Really similar when you compare the two.

>It's basically a no bullshit, super light, turbo V6 go-kart with a DCT and racing pedigree. What's not to love?
All that's nagging me is that they could've had a small-displacement (3.8-3.9L) twinturbo V8 with an 8K RPM redline - if it weren't for the marketing wanting to draw a line between their racing projects and their streetcars.

A screaming V6 like those old Yamaha motors would have been the tits, but the new 3.5 has grown on me. It gives the racing GT its own super distinct sound, even for a port-injected turbo car that sometimes sounds like a wet-fart, the thing has character to it.

Whether or not the street car sounds the same remains a mystery. Maybe it might be a bit more lively, maybe it might the same, we'll just have to see.

>V6
>V6
>V6
>V6
>V6
>V6
>V6

Ford designed the Shelby GT350R. They'll have no problem designing the suspension to beat nearly everything out there. You're also forgetting Motortrend tested the 675LT and said the rear end spins too much on corner exit meaning it can't put it's power down. All Ford has to do is nail the suspension and downforce levels they're officially the fastest car under 750k aside from a few race cars that are street legal.
literally this. Ford created a incredibly unique sound with the GTE GT car. It sounds beautiful and nothing in the last 15 years of racing sounds like it.

Oh shit am i late to the v6 forza thread?

>late
yes, wouldn't have that problem if you drove a faster, Ford powered car

>projecting this much butthurt still

kek

>v8
Sweet ride bro!

The 2005 Ford GT is the superior performance platform.

These things are still winning standing miles and GT3 races

Everyone will be afraid to touch the new Ford GT and its weird V6 fart engine. The only competitive cars will be those 4 GT GTEs. The production cars won't do anything that a 488 GTB, 650S, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 911 GT3 or Huracan cannot do.

>i literally said nothing
>the cuck still got triggered
Rotflmao
The 05 GT failed to beat Ferrari at lemans. Thus the 17 GT is better than the 05 GT. Stay triggered.

UNEASY FORD SHILL DETECTED WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE SPAMMING Veeky Forums WITH FORD PROPAGANDA

WE ARE REPORTING YOU

of course, its a FordĀ® and has superior OHC heads

>gm fangirls this assmad

Voodoo swapped GT when?

posting crashed cars = massive projection of butthurt (he didn't know this till now Lol)

I like it. Nothing wrong with OHC, if you don't mind pigfat heavy engines.
pic not related

>pigfat
>still faster than LS swapped exiges

lol

Holy SHIT you guys are autistic. Your autism is so infuriating that I'm going to reply to the whole thread in my next post just to tell EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU how autistic you fuckers all are. Like, holy shit - I spent an entire year posting ONLY on /v/, and after only three days I've seen more flamewars here than I ever did on my entire span of browsing that shithole. What's worse is that on /v/ most of it is intentional baiting and shittery, but you faggots are legitimately emotionally attached to your corporations or nationalities. And it's blind. If there was this kind of die-hard and unconditional loyalty in all men you idiots could build the perfect communist utopia.
Some notable examples:
>no matter what the discussion is about, the second someone mentions Ford, some faggot has to bring Corvettes into the convo
>even if someone's not an enthusiast, the second they mention they drive an automatic you fuckers go apeshit.
I get that manual's better, but you fuckers can't be content to do what you want and let others be
>caring about manual outside of anything that isn't a racecar
>every time someone brings up Dodge, someone else brings up black people
>those retards that always shill for Civic SIs or Miatas regardless of how relevant it is to the discussion
>those fools that swear up and down that it's not okay to ridicule Chargers about their weight because they aren't meant to be performance vehicles even though they're literally Muscle cars
>those jackasses that swear that any of the other muscle cars are better
>those faggots that always get triggered when somebody mentions the Ford GT, regardless of whether or not they were complimenting or insulting it
I bet I could say that my comment about ">caring about manual outside of a racecar" was bait and it won't matter because one of you jackasses will have already written out a response and submitted it without even bothering to read this entire post.
I hate all of you.
I hate all of you so much.

see

Ford shill confirmed for assmad

>he assumes I'm a ford shill.
No. Fuck Ford fans too. And fuck you. You're both autistic.
Oh, no! I'm not a shill for either company and I hate you all equally. How will you rationalize your autism, now?
Faggot.

Bump

I'm still mad, so fuck you too.
Bump

assmad shill confirmed for assmad

Thx

no problm bby

u want sum fuk 2?

LOL U TK HIM 2 DA BAR!!??!

It's a swim-up bar, but the pool's closed.

bump

>Ford designed a good FR car so they can design a good RMR car
No.

Twinturbo Voodoo GT500 when?

Will you stop this autistic bullshit? I hate going through a thread and reading your same shitty reply like 20 times. Fucking dickhead

>calls autism
Self-awareness

Yea

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=7_jUmqnDAIc

>supercar
Try again, cuck

Bumpo

bumper

Bumpa