Post pics of cars you have crashed

Post pics of cars you have crashed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xcMe2kI73Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Didn't snap a pic of my 2011 fiesta but the engine bay was pretty well flattened.

On the bright side, my friend has a RB25 and transmission for his C33 now

>crashing
git gud faggots

I mean you have to git gud somehow, you can't just b gud magically

>on cruise doing 55-60 going down route 13
>suicidal deer jumps in front of my car
>hit it before i can even touch the brakes
>felt like i hit a brick wall
>deer is in several pieces 100ft back
>airbags didn't go off
>drive home
>replace the fog light
>pull bumper out a little with a chain and tractor
>fixed

I've got a class 3 licence, from age 17-21 I was a parts driver. Drove 1-5 tons in rush hour urban traffic for 10 hrs/day.
At 19 I got my air assist class and started doing a 900km mountain run in a 77' international 7ton truck.

I'm now a heavy equipment operator, I haul, drive and fix all sorts of machines as well as mobile cranes.

I've never done more than back into a cone.
Not one single insurance claim, fender bender or scrape on a car

I've hit trees while hooning beaters and farm trucks, and hit ditches In the snow and the likes of course.

I got good with no accidents. 50 hours a week driving bare minimum. However my friends and coworkers tell me I drive like a granny if I'm not in a rush. If a roads not empty I'll be doing the speed limit. Experience teaches you a lot. Especially driving heavy vehicles.

Doesn't rub, so I consider it fixed

Not bad at all user, I have a bush bumper for deer, hit one once and literally had to turn on the wipers I hit him so hard.

Washed off with a hose and picked out some hair, replaced a fog light and my grille had a crack.

Too bad the dear wasn't edible

>hit one once and literally had to turn on the wipers I hit him so hard

I've seen this on one of those "wildest police videos" shows. Cop was doing 100+ and hit one, blood all over his windshield

Here it is

youtube.com/watch?v=9xcMe2kI73Q

Yeah, that's basically exactly it. Scared me shitless too.

git gud on da track

THE GOOSE IS LOOSE

>having a track near you
Must be nice

where do you think this happened

>having a track

lucki fugger gill yeurself.

The result of cheap no-seasons in the winter.

>select all street signs
>jewgle has blurred some of the highway numbers

I almost died last time i crashed
>be working as drivir for some obnocious britfags
>there are coupel of drivers
>im driving my boss' wife
>not related to story but boss is cuck
>tells me he dont want to let me die, gives me special suit and tell to be safe
>be driving his wife later that week
>suited up
>some chap gets on my lane and slams the shit out of us
>his wife died and i was sented to BVI
>my leg is fucked but at least im retired
now that i think of it, maybe he knew wife slept around so he aranged that, who knows

the only one i have, back in 2009

so small

Sign did this

kek Subaru drivers..

You monster. That's no way to treat a 206!

sad times friends

>how the spot all the female poster in this board

I have two pictures of the four cars I've wrecked

this was my first car and first wreck. one week after getting my licence, it sucked

#3 less fun storie

forgot pick

What kind of loser wrecks four cars??

how did you do that?

Pixar

hit this dude that was trying to drive across the road right in front of me as I was going 55mph, woulda done a full on t-bone if I didn't hit the brakes for a second - got a cool 3k from his insurance for my 1k turd though

Ditched it

3 bald tires, rain, heavy traffic and some bitch 3 cars ahead who decided she had to completely stop at an intersection to turn right. On the bright side the underbody of my car was rotted out and would've costed an arm and a leg to fix so it was better to sell it

Rate me.

(fixable)

Poor dorito ;_;

Did this way back in '99 when I was 18. Some bitch in a chrysler LHS pulled right out in front of me.

snow

>collectively driven well in excess of 250k miles since acquiring license
>never been in an accident of any kind
How do I do it, you ask?
Magically gud.

>being this new

sad day bad day

She is still running today

:) fixed her up myself, had to put in a new rear end and drove 2.5 hours to pick it up for cheap, the thing i didn't realize at the time is the other rear end was built and had different gears. had to tune the car after that

Back when i had time and used to work on my own cars

today

Itt: insurers wept

unrecognizable/10

the guy who hit me ran a red light and just dipped the fuckout. was never caught feels bad man

did you hit a crowd or a curb? both?

wow...

Where's the body of the poor asshole you hit?

i feel your pain, friend. my is200 was in a hit and run accident that wasn't my fault and they haven't caught the guy, a year later ..

Laying in the grass next to the car. I'm lucky the light pole came out of ground so easy, otherwise I would of had some injuries.

>driving like a pussy all the time
vs
>purposely throwing a car sideways around a track

Yeah you're real gud

1/2
This was my old MR2. First pic I was stopped to make a left turn, bitch on her phone didn't see my until last second

Round 2
This shit happened 2, maybe 3 months after I repaired from the first accident. As I'm pulling out of my work, asshole on the other side of the road pulled over decides to whip a U turn. If i didn't floor it when i noticed he would have hit my door dead center. Was literally about to buy a new exhaust that day but then I said fuck it, repaired it and sold it immidiately

fuck forgot pic

Got no pics of the wreck, but it was a head on with an SLK on a 60 mph Road. I woke up in hospital a week later. No idea what happened, don't remember a thing.

triggered

>drink driving
:/

Not drink driving, had blood tests to prove it. Don't remember it because I was thrown 200yds from the car. From the passenger window.

this was way back when i was learning to drive ;)

forgot the pic...

Not having your seat belt. Nice.

Seatbelts don't prevent sideways motion, and when you spin after hitting a car head on centrifugal force does that. Learn physics, fuckwad

kek

Girl in the pink decided just to pull on out into oncoming traffic. Just got it out of alignment and back on the road today. Feels good.

Hue

impala?

Hit a curb going 70 on a highway turn when it was raining, front bumper ripped off and found the tire about half a mile down the highway. Cool thing is many people stopped by to see if I was ok etc.. usually people don't give two shits and keep driving

Got another pic? I can't see any damage other than the hood and stuck-up headlight.

The headlight was from when a truck with a trailer backed over it. Was waiting on one in the mail.

The other wheel was pointed straight.
Pic 1/?

2/?

BMW is kill. Dude hit me at a dead stop going 60 miles an hour. Traffic was stopped to merge onto a congested highway. Insurance dun goofed and thought my car was a M3 with 15,000 miles on it somehow so they paid me out for that value of car, not my 325i worth 4k. Then tack on another 20k in personal damage settlement monies.

Overall I'd do it again.

Fuckin' ell man. Guessing you broke a few bones?

Doesn't look so bad. As long as there's no damage to the car's unibody you're just looking at some new suspension and steering parts, maybe a new k-frame if it got tweaked at all.

Finally had an excuse to get something new

Was the car totaled? I love ep3s

Needs new k member. Guy aligned it today, said it'd be OK to dd, doesn't pull right, tires would wear normal. Pass front tire is back about 3/4 of an inch. It's by no means finished it's just drivable.

Pic 3/4?

are you the one they call the Stump Grinder

4/4 here's hers

Are you overweight

I saw your post on Veeky Forums

None of you will ever become legends for crashing though, there's only room for one.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw have never crashed a car
Been driving for 8 years, thats pretty good right?

Had my license a month. Driving while pissed off. 80 in a 25, couldn't make the turn. Hit a tree at 60. Walked away.

Kill it with fire

>that image
what year?

Here ya go. Still drive that today, luckily the old guys insurance paid me good.