What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

greencarreports.com/news/1080762_chevy-volt-electric-car-has-highest-customer-satisfaction-scores-again
youtube.com/watch?v=BTm2F4ysQrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing, they're doing fine.

>going bankrupt, killing hundreds of people and failing in your racing division is "fine"
Gm fangirls have low standards

Laziness,
lack of willingness to let go of old technology or design,
multiples of the same model but with different brand names
Lack of quality control and numerous recalls

OnStar

[citation needed]

Dexcool

I am so fucking sick of these threads. The new Camaro is the fastest, affordable production car to date, the corvette can keep up with lambo at less than a quarter the price and chevy cars are some of the most reliable cars on the planet. At least it won't cost me 10 grand to replace a light like it would eurotrash

Keep your pants on
>gm a shit still

What do you even drive? I drive a 2016 camaro SS. I would wipe the floor with you

>b-b-but mah fangirl cars are the best
>in these issues of "General Motor Trend" magazines

Why don't you tell us the price point for all three cars user.

>literal damage control
Stay BTFO

>slower than an entry level German economy sedan

>I drive a 1999 shitbox but my shitbox is somehow better than a 6th gen camaro

Delusion

Until you wake up that is.

So price does not matter? You may as well compare a lambo to a corolla and say HOLY SHIT TOYOTA BTFO

>Costs thousands less than that sedan

Stay mad

A better question would be what went right?
Except a corolla isn't a performance car. The camaro supposedly is. Nice damage control

>I'm poor so that means everyone is poor

Designing good engines and surrounding them with cost cutting and afterthoughts.

>Completely ignoring my point

Nice try

>no evidence
I'm sure you're a real competitor at your local egg and spoon circuit.

Literally can't make slightly more advanced engines than OHV.
So Opel does it for them.

>b-b-but my inferior car is cheap!
literally the only defense fangirls have

>My car is a piece of shit that's designed to look fast and do fuck all else BUT IT'S CHEAP SO I CAN PRETEND TO OWN A GOOD CAR FOR LESS!

>i'm too poor to afford something
>that makes my point valid
Lol

That is the definition of a muscle car dumbass
>cheap speed

Jews

You implied I couldn't afford one user. Please stop being retarded

It's superior and cheaper buddy

Are you fucking retarded?

All because you can't afford an SS doesn't mean I cant

>it's superior
See

Funny how Chevrolet is faster around the Nurburgring than BMW

Really makes you think

Is that a meme now

How is it not? Stock for stock the car is much cheaper and faster

>IT'S SLOWER BY .1 OF A SECOND ON THE TRACK

we lad, that sure warent an extra 15k

>Chevy
>reliable
Topkek.webm

They were 20 on the list of ALL car manufacturers buddy. You realize how many brands there are?

they are stupid monkey

So Veeky Forums. Whose more reliable, chevy or BMW?

I can only imagine the rage going on as Veeky Forums reads this since they think both are horrible. Pick a side Veeky Forums

I like what GM's doing right now

Cadillac's line up is pretty great

Chevy's line up is good, but who cares about anything aside from the Camaro and Corvette

And the new Camaro is pretty great thanks to Cadillac's simply fantastic Alpha platform

Corvette had teething issues, but GM wouldn't be GM without teething issues.

Chevy is number 20 on most reliable cars. They suck

Where, JD? Consumer?

My experience with chevy has been they are fine, not particularly reliable, but not really unreliable either.

They're just cars.

Chevy dealers are the fucking worse. For a 40k camaro they want 530 to lease with no money down at 39 months and they refuse to go lower, the lowest I have seen a dealer go and I have been to 4 was 525. So I went to BMW and I am able to lease a 46k BMW for 479 AT 36 MONTHS. What a joke, does chevy think they are hot shit or something?

>We want the mustang audience.

I'm not sure you're replying to the right person

Same $ down?

No it was to you, they think they are more reliable and better than BMW. They aren't. I told the dealer I could get a better deal on a more expensive BMW and he tells me "Then go get a BMW". Like what the fuck is wrong with these people?

>What went wrong?
They gen'ed the Camaro without updating the look.

Zero down. I never put money down on a lease. Chevy not only wants more a month but they also want an extra 3 months otherwise it would be high 500s. The sad part is idiots give it to chevy not realizing they can get a much better more expensive car for less

i like GM. They make cool performance cars, not a huge fan of the new cruze, but i think the new malibu looks great and cadillac has an impressive lineup, Buick isnt my thing, but if they build a turbo regal wagon like the opel thats for sale in europe I would love that.

I owned 3 BMWs and so far my C4 has been far more reliable.

That's because you only take your C4 out on Sunday user

They killed Pontiac after cucking them for years because nothing can beat muh vette.

They killed Saturn.

They killed Saab.

They fucked over all their divisions by selling the exact same shit with different badges.

t. GM paid shill

Show me a single car that can beat a Camaro SS at 40k

>gm fanboys are this deluded

You can't make this shit up

You know it's a gm shill when lap times are their only resort

The Bimmers can do their lap without having crap interiors or poor ride quality

When will you kids realize that Japan and Germany operate on a different level than the US of bailouts?

It's my DD user

I took it from Kentucky to Canada and back without an issue

Don't know if I would have been comfortable enough with my M3 to try that

>most reliable cars on the planet
>Chevy

This thread is mostly shitposting, but whatever.

GM (and by extension Ford and Chrysler) failed to adapt in the 1970s to the rising market presence of foreign vehicles in the United States. They could have used the opportunity to put more focus on importing more models from Europe so their economy brands could compete with the wave of Japanese vehicles, and then focus their upscale brands to compete with newcomers like Mercedes-Benz and BMW, but they were pretty arrogant about how much control of the market they had, and never made an effective response.

For 30 years, the American brands fell down a downward spiral of worse-manufactured cars and virtually no change in how they did business. This status quo ended up hitting GM hardest, as they cannibalized their own brands (Cadillac lost much of its prestige after some really bad decisions from management in the 80s, longtime brands Oldsmobile and Pontiac were killed off within 6 years of each other, along with new brands Saturn and Hummer), and were left post-recession to deal with the legacy of garbage they had built up.

Slowly, and at great cost, GM is actually improving. All of the brands have made big improvements in quality over the last 5 years, most of all being Cadillac, which is well on its way to once again becoming a real competitor in the luxury car market.

Ford and especially Lincoln have been improving too, and even Chrysler is in a better place than they were during the dark days of DaimlerChrysler. The American brands might not be at European and Japanese levels, but they seem like they're crawling slowly upward.

Ypu don't think an M3 could drive from Canada to Kentucky and back without issues? Are you that dense?

This.
Fuck GM.

They killed Oldsmobile.

They almost killed Isuzu as well.

IZulu is shit

bean counters, horrible styling designers, clueless executives, and the UAW.

>GM has engineers that could put out Toyota quality cars all day. Yet everyone else screws it up.

those windows are photoshopped r-right? T-they didn't get smaller

not him but i've driven a M4 from germany to portugal and back some times now, no problem to be had.

I have a 2013 Volt and it has been flawless. It has an extremely high user satisfaction rate. It is my most favorite car I have ever owned and I am planning on replacing it with the new Bolt.

I think the GM hate is mostly a meme.

greencarreports.com/news/1080762_chevy-volt-electric-car-has-highest-customer-satisfaction-scores-again

>but who cares about anything aside from the Camaro and Corvette

The Volt, Bolt, and CT6 plug-in are far more interesting to me than the Corvette or Camaro.

I'm glad GM is taking such large strides in EV technology. Everyone besides Tesla is trailing behind.

Actually, The Camero looks good. That's way more than any BMW could ever hope for.

That's because with the BMW you're buying an overpriced civic with none of the advantages.

Nobody's reading what you're posting.

Please stop enabling this insufferable faggot. Jesus fucking christ guys. It's like you enjoy the board being ruined by these shitlords.

What we could have had
What we got

>Except a corolla isn't a performance car. The camaro supposedly is.

Names/meanings don't matter in the slightest.

That was rude.

Just import a new bumper from Australia instead of sperging out.

If it's any consolation most people in Australia say the same thing about the pontiac front

GM is pretty goat, I mean their trucks can survive cynderbricks being dropped from 5/6 feet in the air without puncturing the bed, unlike Found On Road Dead's shitty "military grade" aluminum.

youtube.com/watch?v=BTm2F4ysQrE

>can't even get a 5 star crash safety rating
Rotflmao

>he can't afford a bed liner

lmao

nice lies

>mad cus his shitty swiss cheese of a truck can't handle hard objects falling into the bed

lmao

>gm fangirls are this retarded
>high strength steel
>can't get a 5 star crash safety rating
Lol

:D

>Alphonse
get out
proving my point, ford a shit

You'll fall for marketing that hard, huh?

>here's an empty toolbox being dropped in the chevy
>here's a toolbox full of your mom's lead tampons being dropped onto the Ford

>get out
You're in my thread you stupid fuck. I own you, bitch.

>gm fangirls unironically getting btfo this hard

>mad cus he can't afford a bed liner

>damage control the post
Ford can never make anything worthwhile or decent.
stay btfo

once again, get out.
>mad cus ford can't handle the hard work
btfo

>ARGH I AM SO MAD!!!

>mad cus he can't afford a bed liner

lmao

senpai

lmao

>I- i can't handle the truth
toplel

>leave because you're hurting my feelings
lol
I'm just not seeing how gm will recover from this. It certainly won't be by winning lemans.

>I can't handle not being able to afford a bed liner

enjoy your rust

>enjoy your rust
>not knowing aluminum can rust too
holy fuck, ford fangirls literally this retarded

He's right you know

furfags arent welcome, so begone, furfag