Post your favorite shots of your interior

Bonus: old but intact

Ayyyyyy squarebro

>took off the shitty dash cover from po and cleaned up factory dash, cracks and all

three-on-the-tree user?

Tuck doesn't look old enough to have a 3 on the tree

Boy howdy.

Comfy shot.

2004 Toyota Tacoma?
My nigga

Spot on. You got one yourself?

Yep, xtracab 4x4
Have 228k on it

Wish I had a better picture

>xtracab 4x4

Same here. With the SR5 and TRD packages as well. V6. I'm at 173K. Still going strong. I just did a shitton of maintenance on it. Replace coolant, power steering fluid, and fuel filter are all I can think of. And I just got my 4x4 working again, FINALLY. Wheeled for the first time this weekend. Fucking great.

Nice steering wheel. And shiftknob.

Yep SR5 and TRD packages too
at 230K gonna do the whole thing
Wheels, suspension, every fluid, filter, belt and most gaskets. Can't wait actually.

Nice! Recently I've done pads/rotors/calipers in front, bled/filled brake fluid in the whole system, same for clutch fluid, greased driveshafts, changed fluid in both diffs, trans and t-case (new washers, plus plugs where needed), spark plugs + wires, cleaned MAF sensor and throttle body, PVC valve + hose...I think that's it. Might do more before Winter. Haven't decided. Suspension when I get to it. Plan on going full Old Man Emu. Not due for timing belt and such yet.

A fellow Taco owner and I replaced the ADD actuator. That's what was busted on my 4x4. So glad to have that back.

Feels good doing maintenance and knowing your shit probably WON'T crap out on you.

my 01 prelude se

This is a really nice shot.

'79 valiant

Hola seƱor

Thx m8 too bad their not as clean as they once were.

Fellas.

Alternative costume.