What is Veeky Forums's opinion on jeeps? I just bought one

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on jeeps? I just bought one.

Also general Jeep thread

prepare your anus.

JUST

EMPTY

EVERY

POCKET

Hopefully its bone stock

How do these handle at highway speeds?

i have an 04 X edition.(stock)
thing is an absolute blast to drive in any weather over 70 degrees with the top off.
but off roading is incredible and fun
word of advice, RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH, you will turn it into the most uncomfortable ride if you kit it out with the biggest and baddest shit. dont put 47" tires with a 5" lift please dont

Everything post TJ is garbage, but I like the older ones. I'm in the process of restoring a cj7 my dad rolled in the early 90's, it's been sitting for 25 years and has a long way to go.

Nice trips satan, and yes it's mostly stock with a few grand in new parts a completely rustless frame and bed lined interior. 160k for 6 grand with beautiful 35s on it
With one hand on the steering wheel and one on my hemorrhoid

Slow as fuck, and it's pretty scary, they are so un-aerodynamic that you get this ridiculous speed wobble

Congrats you just bought the vehicle i mostly see women driving

What direction would you recommend I start in? It has a decent lift and 35's on it so it's kinda hard to keep in my lane without constant attention since the handling is loose. I don't plan on doing anything much more to it other than aesthetic

6k for a TJ is pretty good

Jeeps with the I6 are #1

This is true

Good. Then I guess I fit the bill faggot

How are these with the front windshield down? Has anyone tried this?

i wouldnt do anything to the underside of the car if it already has a lift with 35s. do some cool cosmetic things like maybe a lightbar on to of the windshield KC offroad lights, dont buy a winch if u plan on not using it, get a rough country stubby bumper it would look pretty mean

That's a good idea. I think winches add to the aesthetic value even if i would end up using it or not

yeah they do look cool but theyre expensive and youll need a bumper that supports a winch. dont get a black front grill or youll be deemed a faggot by other jeepers

I love my Jeep, but with how often shit breaks on it, I might as well be making payments on it.

Are you referring to 'death wobble'?

4cyl yj, love it. not really down for a 6cyl considering I'm young and need to not be spending more gas money, but so far mines been pretty bullet proof.

I absolutely hate the 4cyl engines in Wranglers. Not very reliable in my experience, and practically no passing power.
Yours looks pretty clean though.

I want to buy an XJ, i'm looking at a stock one.

How hard is it to fit 31s? Do I need to lift it more than 2''?

Probably not, just keep your sway bars connected.

J.E.E.P.
Just Empty Every Pocket

F.O.R.D
found on road dead

F.I.A.T
fix it again tony

B.M.W
bring my wallet