Well, what the fuck /k/?

Well, what the fuck /k/?

i stopped looking for a scar 17 for the past two years while i worked a shit job. now i have a new job and they are literally impossible to find for MSRP.

what the fuck is FN doing?

are they REALLY that popular or is the scar being treated like .22lr and being swept up by all the gougers with no fucking job right off the truck?

is every single order of FDE scar 17's already spoken for?

why cant i find one for less that 1k over msrp? i dont wanna buy used because i'm not fucking retarded or poor.

if any one has any insight into the situation i'd appreciate it. at this point i'll almost jump on anything thats around 3500.

im about to just rage and fucking buy a ballista.

dont make me do it /k/

Does it come with a manual?

The reason they are so expensive is there are so many schmucks like you who are willing to drop 3500 on a mediocre rifle

>not getting an ecoboost instead

GOD DAMMIT THIS ISNT K WHERE THE FUCK AM I

The only time automatic is actually better and more fun.

Is that a roush?

Maybe you should just build some kind of gattling nugget instead

>semi automatic
>not getting the straight pull manual version
It's like you don't want to shoot like you drive

Don't be a cuck. Swap that reciever and barrel for a .50cal. And forget about extended mags, go beltfed or bust.

drop an LS1 in it.

>when /k/ and Veeky Forums are the only boards you go on regularly so you don't even notice the difference

>claims not to be retarded
>doesn't know the correct to post on

Lol you can turbocharge bullets by overloading grain into them.

>accidentalees a word

>doesn't know the correct to post on

We're all retarded, user.

Fuck. how much money do you have and how could you justify buying that scope? There's a nugget on /k/ who has the same one, after looking it up thats like a thousand dollar scope. it just isn't worth it on an ar platform

>detailed post trying to justify the astronomical price increase im german firearms for minimal performance gains and constant maintenance

Maybe if you stop buying the same call of duty game every year you could shoot a real gun

>FN
>German

We could actually be on /k/, There's no difference.

i'll make 100k this year. now that we're discussing this on Veeky Forums, i was saving up to make a $40k down payment on a cayman GT4, but i just got a new civic for my daily and im moving soon, and im only 26, so as long as i have my dream care before im 28 im ok with waiting

FN is belgium

Fucking Nagasaki, switching board names.

Havent done an oil change in my russian gun for 30 years and it still shoots fine

Dude. that's pretty awesome. What lead you to breaking in 100k mark?

I'm almost there but is it honestly worth it??

Do you get paid overtime or straight salaried?

I don't get the overtime so it sucks when you put in a lot more work/projects and you aren't paid accordingly...

Well fuck. I guess we're all here for a reason then.

Lol, 9mm with a body kit

just took a job that relocated me. pay went from 18 an hour to 25.

then took another job with a fortune 500 company for 33 an hour. with OT and car allowance which is 500 a month untaxed i'll clear 100k this year

and oh yeah its worth it.

>I don't get the overtime so it sucks when you put in a lot more work/projects and you aren't paid accordingly...

sounds like youre a programmer senpai

>no ecoboost

Nope, but I'm in the cyber security world

Yozora truly makes my BeNis swell

>Haganai plebs
Holy shit you people still post here?

i figured it was something like that. i work in medical devices. fixing them and whatnot. shits ez. highly recommended.

2jz swap nigger and its GG ez

the real question is how good at killing niggers is it?

t. David Duke

seriously though, I had a "wait, which board am I on, again?" moment

Wtf nigger? Just saw a brand new SCAR at my local AmmoBros for $2,400k IIRC

>Automatic actually better than semi

Just get an AR15 and do a 7.62 swap, it'll be cheaper that way. Or better yet get an AR10.

Or he can just by an AKM and be done with it. A good AKM can be had for $1,000 or less

>i'm not fucking retarded or poor

I beg to differ, or else you would just fucking BUY THE GUN THAT YOU WANT AT THE PRICE THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR IT

>AKM
>for $1000
You say that as if it's a good thing. Even WASRs are hitting upwards of $800.

Good AR15s are available for $650. See: M&P15 Sport II.

Right now is just an awful time to be entering the AK market as a buyer. Even DDI AKs just passed the $1000 mark. That's up there with Arsenal who hasn't had anything to sell recently.

Fwd cucks at it again

I don't own an AK yet, i only have an AR. The only reason i suggested an AKM is because they come in 7.62 standard

It was probably a 16. No one gives a fuck about those

Oh, see I was talking big boy 7.62 aka 7.62x51 NATO. It blows dinky 7.62x39 out of the water.

No replacement for displacement

Scar 17 fires the .308 round

.308 = 7.62 = .30 cal

FN ships them in batches. Being inbetween shipments and with the pre-election panic buying slowly creeping in, you're shit out of luck, especially if you want it in multi-shade prosthetic limb at a decent price. The stupidest thing about it is that they manufacture SCARs in South Carolina for the military but the civilian SCARs are imported from belgium in a "import friendly" configuration and the then converted.

Kek

V8 /k/ommodore

Would this by any chance be Philip's?

Belgians are ethnically and culturally Germanic. So are Scandinavians.

>Not based Giorgetto Giugiaro design
I'm disappointed in you.

nah. pretty sure phips only pays imaging guys that much. and really the only reason they get that much is because they work so goddamn much.